[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished watching the Umbara Arc of The Clone Wars What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Rexecutioner-CoK.png (1MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
Rexecutioner-CoK.png
1MB, 1920x816px
Just finished watching the Umbara Arc of The Clone Wars

What the FUCK was his problem?
>>
Ugh, I still remember the first time I watched this and it made me feel like shit for weeks afterwards. You watch the whole thing expecting some kind of retribution or for Anakin to show up and lose his shit and exact revenge but no. It's just long and painful to watch. Call me weak but it's one of the few things I've ever seen that stayed with me long after.
>>
He did nothing wrong
>>
>>89212606

He saw part of the future, but not all of it, and was mislead on how best to survive.

That, and everyone other than the majority of the Jedi treated the clones like shit anyway, so it's not that odd there's a single jedi who thinks they're disposable.
>>
>>89213899
>Jedi
I know the Jedi order is a bunch of bullshit but how did Krell even pass the test to become one? He's clearly imbalanced emotionally and it's not like he's special enough for them to take the Anakin approach and be like "eh why not let him in?"
>>
>>89212606
he rightfully thinks clones are human droids
>>
>>89212606
Wrex?
>>
>>89212606
This fucker.

He was one of the most genuinely hate-able characters I've ever seen in fiction.
>>
>>89213814
>>89214002
As a general, he's objectively a failure.

It'd be one thing if he just found clones to be disposable, but he actively pitted them against each other, wasted resources, and did things as inefficiently as possible.
>>
>>89213772
Space Nam man, Space Nam.
>>
>>89212606
Wrex.
>>
File: 1451041033451.png (411KB, 500x587px) Image search: [Google]
1451041033451.png
411KB, 500x587px
>>89214769
What the fuck are you giving him a review?! HE WAS A TRAITOR!
>>
>>89212606
He said it pretty clearly. He wanted to be Dooku's new apprentice. He fell to the Dark Side.
>>
>>89214965
I'm just sayin anon, you can't even go the "did nothing wrong" route with him because no matter how you look at it, he was just that much of a crazy fucker.
>>
File: 1471663549513.jpg (265KB, 705x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471663549513.jpg
265KB, 705x1000px
>>89212606
The force had only shown Krell part of the future, which as Yoda said in ESB, is always in motion. He knew in part where the war was heading, he even knew that the Republic would collapse from within, but he misinterpreted that as meaning the Seperatists would win and therefore, he should take their side and endear himself to Count Dooku.

The bit about him hating the clones for being made in a laboratory is just a red herring.
>>
>be an asshole
>treat loyal troopers like shit
>see muh future but not enough of it to know what the fuck you're doing
>"doing a complete 180 and betraying everyone I'm supposed to serve because of a shitty vision will definitely make the opposing side want to hire me"
>decide to endear yourself to guy destined to get his head cut off
>betray your order
>betray your troops
>end up wasting the forces who are ultimately going to serve the real leader of the dark future you thought you saw anyway
>ugly motherfucker
Pong Krell, everyone.
>>
It's weird a you got grim stuff like the Umbara and Fives arc then get followed up with R2D2/NotClaptrap and Jar Jar Binks arc.
>>
>>89214769
While absolutely true, one should note that this was his intention.
>>
File: daff.png (519KB, 719x699px) Image search: [Google]
daff.png
519KB, 719x699px
>yfa Five's arc
>>
>>89214769
it's almost like making space monks the bulk of your military leadership is a bad idea or something
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.