[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The land before time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: The_Land_Before_Time_poster.jpg (38KB, 296x443px) Image search: [Google]
The_Land_Before_Time_poster.jpg
38KB, 296x443px
I don't really remember the sequels very well. But from the first movie it looked to me like everywhere except the great valley was undergoing the extinction event, right?

Am, I correct. There was so little food it must have been. Like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO1dtHJF5bc

The sequels seemed to forget that.
>>
i'm glad they put american tail into its grave after the third and fourth movies were bad instead of making over a dozen mediocre ones
>>
>>89211046
something about finding another source of water
>>
Apparently there was also a tv series for preschoolers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Land_Before_Time_(TV_series)
>>
>>89211046
I think a couple of the sequels are about the Great Valley undergoing some kind of change like a drought or an ice age, so they repeat the plot of the first movie by going to the Even Greater Valley or something.
>>
>>89211202
>>89211547
The one with all the locusts? More fuel for the Great Valley being the Garden of Eden theory I guess.
>>
>>89211120
>the third and fourth movies

Did not know those existed.
>>
>>89212854
they were made about a decade after american tail 2, which they also retcon
>>
After watching this movie recently, it makes no logical sense to have so many sequels to this movie. What Little Foot was experiencing was the mass extinction event that killed off the dinosaurs. Don Bluth pulled the wool over your eyes.
>>
The sequel where little foot and the girl long neck had to get that flower for his grandma was my favourite.
>>
>>89213274
>For his grandma.

It was Grandpa Longneck that needed the flower, not Grandma Longneck.
>>
>>89213316
Ah my memory is a bit hazy but the song they sing when they're in the forest looking for it is still in my head after all this time.
>>
>>89213234

Don Bluth didn't make the sequels.

The first movie was dinosaur movie. The sequels were kids movies involving musical numbers.
>>
Littlefoot's long neck means he can deepthroat a dick really well.
>>
>>89213433
I'm aware of that, thank you. I only ever watched the first movie because it was a Don Bluth film.
>>
>>89213476
Why don't you deep throat a loaf of banana bread.
>>
>>89213690
Too busy thinking about Littlefoot's tight dino anus being penetrated and filled with cum.
>>
>>89211547
I remember one where they shoehorned in a new character who was literally just a girl version of Littlefoot.
>>
File: imagine if bluth was a drawfag.jpg (51KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
imagine if bluth was a drawfag.jpg
51KB, 1152x864px
>>89211046
I find it odd how Bluth did the maudlin death-related stuff in this film so well...and ADG2H is just a borderline tone-deaf farce of what the fuckery...
>>
>>89213433
>Don Bluth didn't make the sequels.
Well that explains a lot.
>>
>>89211046
>14 sequels and a TV show
Has a series been so thoroughly desecrated by its sequels as this
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.