[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow is this show just horrible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1484611508258.png (1MB, 702x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1484611508258.png
1MB, 702x1052px
Wow is this show just horrible
>>
I agree the preview for this show was just abysmal
>>
I haven't watched. Name me some shows it's worse than or equal in "quality" to so I have an idea if it's worth even giving a chance.
>>
It's Fanboy and Chum Chum levels of bad
>>
>>89209933
Fanboy and Chum Chum wasn't bad
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 196x258px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 196x258px
Is that the same redhead kid from gym partner is a monkey and that squirrel boy show?
>>
>>89207181
>The Loud House finally breaks Nickelodeon out of their shitty cartoon streak
>They already fuck it up
>>
>>89209958
I agree
>>
>>89209988
Christ, looking at these two designs side by side, this one is so much fucking better than Butch's design which looks like him trying to ape every modern day cartoon trend into one big fucking mess.
>>
>>89210088
This does not look like Calarts
>>
>>89210354
No one mentioned CalArts. I said modern day cartoon trend. As in:
>Eyes that don't wrap around the form of the figure and can easily be modified for expressions for animation just by adding an angry or sad line.
>Round teeth.
>Those stupid lips
>Squished cheeks
>All wrapped around a Canadian Toon body shape that makes the character look like clipart

For Christ's sake, every character is floating in space in their standing 3/4 position. What the hell. Did they just drag the model references onto a fucking photoshop file, throw on the logo, and called it a promo poster?
>>
>>89209913
It's basically Tuff Puppy and modern Fairly Odd Parents with worse character designs on acid.
>>
File: 1477353965531.jpg (71KB, 588x767px) Image search: [Google]
1477353965531.jpg
71KB, 588x767px
>>89209958
>>
>>89209990
Never trust what this board has to say about a Nickelodeon cartoon, especially one by Hartman. People here used to legitimately bash his works because he was a Christian, until the fedora meme became a thing.
>>
>>89207181

Just watched the first episode. Generic main character and annoying sidekick, but a fun antagonist. Far from good, but better than the worst seasons of FOP. That's not saying much.

Humor is mostly miss. Animation is solid but not exceptional enough in any area to make it memorable. The setup is just such a rehash, it's difficult to muster the energy to stay awake through it. Why did Nick choose this after the failure of Sanjay and Craig and Breadwinners?

I'll give it a few more episodes, for Kari Wahlgren's sake. It needs to do something to distinguish itself, but I'm not expecting miracles.
>>
>>89211998
>Why did Nick choose this after the failure of Sanjay and Craig and Breadwinners?

Simply because Hartman made them money in the past.
>>
I read the premise why does the mean girl want an entire species extinct? Also what a waste of Kari Wahlgren.
>>
>>89212047

It's one of those cartoons that lack a proper first episode to establish characters, explain the premise, or give us a reason to care. I don't know why networks still insist on doing this to cartoons. They expect you to pick everything up from a flimsy intro song (which in this case is god awful).

That said, if you like Kari you'll get a lot of her, at least in the first episode. Her character is basically Crocker and Vicky spliced together.
>>
>Amanda Killman is a R63'd Denzel Crocker

All hope is lost. Also, fuck this show.
>>
Is there a group of rich popular kids who ostracize the main character because Butch Hartman was picked on in high school and can't move on from that part of his life?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.