[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's he gonna do now bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: JG.jpg (104KB, 723x960px) Image search: [Google]
JG.jpg
104KB, 723x960px
What's he gonna do now bros?
>>
Take a break? He was a showrunner on a show that ran for 8 seasons and a movie, and he clearly poured all of his energy into delivering a perfect finale. For all the whining Alex Hirsch does about making cartoons being "exhausting", JG did it for a longer period of time and delivered way more content. Dude probably needs a solid nap.
>>
>>89197183

hm I understand the words you're saying but all I hear is Flapjack reboot
>>
>>89197331
I would honestly love that, but I know it will never happen.
>>
You know, I think JG deserves a nice long break. This show was his pet project and you can tell he put his soul into it. I'd be happy if he took a backseat and contributed it parts to a few cartoons over the next few years, maybe lend his voice to stuff, and come back with a new idea, maybe even some kind of collaboration with some other creators.
>>
He strikes me as one of those people who seem cool but are actually total assholes deep down. Am I right?
>>
Shotgun in the mouth
He's gonna join Pops bruhs
>>
Watch the boxset
>>
>>89197183
Beating Alex in a stamina contest doesn't really seem like a difficult thing to do. He basically lasted about as long as it takes for a student to get a BFA.
>>
>>89198136
That's Alex Hirsch

JG is a legit cool guy, even if he's a little dorky
>>
>>89197183
Alex is a little bitch who cries because he wasn't allowed to say god isn't real on a kids show.
>>
>>89197127
Sleep?

I would love to have his life
>>
Gravity falls seems like it would be a lot harder to write. The lore and mystery are much more difficult than regular shows dude stuff i assume.
>>
>>89201256
The journals were mystery of the week and there was only a single backstory to be concerned about and that was the Pine Brothers Twins. A single backstory doesn't take an over exhausting amount of thought to come up with. And the actual brother's revelation and involvement dwindled down to nothing. Even the circle with signs became nothing and Alex admitted he designed it just because it looked cool.

He spent more time on the off-air encryptions and secrets than he did actually writing character arcs.
>>
>>89197127

drake bell? probably whore himself out some more
>>
>>89201296
There was the dipper mystery, the aliens mystery the bill cypher mystery, i can keep going. There was more than the portal mystery.
>>
take a break for a bit and then come back with an adult swim or FXX show
>>
File: 1417741269066.jpg (35KB, 350x572px) Image search: [Google]
1417741269066.jpg
35KB, 350x572px
>>89201159
Did he really get surprised they told him not to do that shit?
>>
Dude, they're making VHS tapes? Or is this a crew only thing???
>>
>>89201329
>aliens mystery
aliens went to GF and never elaborated since. alex even said in an interview he didn't want aliens in the show because then nothing else on earth would have any consequence.

>dipper mystery
what dipper mystery?

>bill cipher mystery
which again, is what? that he came from another dimension? we already learned via flavor text, journals, and confirmed interviews he was a lowly peasant from a shape-based society, went nuts, killed everyone. what mystery?

the only actual mystery was who is the author and that was resolved and then dumped upon later.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.