[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... what do you guys think happened to CJ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: Cloudyk.png (177KB, 900x1194px) Image search: [Google]
Cloudyk.png
177KB, 900x1194px
So... what do you guys think happened to CJ?
>>
Hopefully, direct impact with a bus.
>>
>>89196211
overdosed and died during the 3 years mordo's been away
>>
>>89196227
She's a cloud, would that even hurt her?
>>
>>89196211
Last time we saw her in the show was right before they went to space and she was a crossing guard
>>
>>89196211
I think she hooked up with a nice pine tree lad and /ss/d up a couple babies.
>>
>>89196211
Realistically, moved on. Probably met a nice guy. Probably facebook friends with Mordecai.
>>
>>89196434
Wouldn't be the first time a Linda Cardellini role had sexual tension. with a pine tree.
>>
>>89196211

>they didn't even mention her

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>89196521
Wouldn't be the first time a Linda Cardellini role ended up completely useless.
>>
File: 9237840.jpg (6KB, 250x183px) Image search: [Google]
9237840.jpg
6KB, 250x183px
Surely, she will be mist.
>>
>>89196587

Carlos!!!
>>
>>89196287
We can pray can't we?
>>
>>89196474
I don't have the heart to THAT'S THE JOKE you, the fact that you got the reference makes you my kinda fellow
>>
>>89196211
Knocked up and became a single mom on welfare.
>>
>>89196211
she got with margret
>>
>>89196587
for crying out cloud, carlos
>>
>>89196587
god fucking dammit carlos, the cumulative groaning you've caused should lower your stratus in my mind, but something keeps clouding my judgment.
>>
>>89196666
CARLOS STOP
>>
Probably stayed single. She had emotional outbursts over misunderstandings and almost got people killed multiple times.
>>
What if she was supposed to hook up with Margaret but CN made them cut it?
>>
>>89196710
so she menstruates. it happens. she needs a man kind and understanding enough to attend to her emotional needs and comfort her without validating them as acceptable in any way. one confident and firm enough not to get scared or angry at the shit she can't help, who just knows those hormones are the tradeoff for something very enjoyable and pretty much worth it as long as you're patient
>>
>>89196838
Have you ever considered that she was just an emotionally immature person?
>>
>>89196923
like I said, she's a woman. there's give and take
>>
>>89196838
Dude, she starts shooting lighting and whips up tornadoes at the drop of a hat. This is like your girlfriend/wife pulling a gun and shooting indiscriminately every time she got angry.
>>
>>89196985
>>89196710
So essentially it boils down to no guy wanting to stick their dick in crazy.
>>
>>89197020
Pretty much.
>>
>>89197034
>CJ will forever have a barren womb even though she's a fucking cloud
>>
>>89196985
>>89197034
youve never stuck it in the eye of a storm, clearly. it's worrrrth it
>>
>>89196985
nobody has ever given her soft words and pats on the head. a raging woman is like a wild beast, man. you learn how not to feed into it. how to give her the look that tells her you'll be disappointed in her if she continues on with her tantrum. that bit of firmness that reminds her of when her parents SHOULD have smacked her on the bum for getting out of control, if they did.. and if not (likely in this scenario) it gives her a little booster shot as it were.
>>
>>89196211

She was murdered by the writers of a cable TV cartoon show.
>>
>>89196211
She went full lesbian with Margaret.
>>
Got her teaching license
Ended up with one of Mordecai's kids
/ss/'d him
>>
>>89197020
>no guy wanting to stick their dick in crazy.
But we know damn well that's not true
>>
Had complex, illegal surgery done to transition into a bat at the genetic level.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.