[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toph thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (6KB, 256x190px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 256x190px
Lok isn't canon edition
>>
>>89194583
>Lok isn't canon
Says you.
>>
Toph seeing more cock than a chicken farmer is canon bro. Sorry
>>
>>89196143
>Toph seeing more cock
>Toph
>seeing ever
>>
>>89196143
TOph and cock are the two things i love
>>
File: avatar-toph-lin-melon_lord.jpg (114KB, 858x932px) Image search: [Google]
114KB, 858x932px
I have headcanon about how Lin was conceived.
>Police Chief Toph has the pick of the litter of new recruits
>when her target is alone in the training gym she slips in and just leans against the wall, grinning
>"Can I help you chief?"
>"No, I'm just enjoying the view" she says while staring off into space.
>The recruit goes back to practicing
>A minute later Toph, bear foot, walks over
>"You have nice form, recruit, but you stance is sloppy".
>Toph positions herself behind him, their bodies touching
>"Like this".
>Toph corrects the stance, they are so close that the recruit can't help but also alter his stance
>Toph leans over to his ear "do you feel that"?
>*gulp*
>"the better balance you have? The spring you have when you are lower to the ground?"
>"Y-Yeah chief".
>Toph backs away and walks to his front, casually brushing her hand across his back
>"Show me some moves."
>The recruit does some training moves, as if he were handling police metal cable.
>"Not bad, but I think you would benefit from some private lessons."
>Toph pauses to let it sink in.
>"Private lessons, chief"?
>"That sound good to you?"
>"Yeah, sure."
>"Good. Tonight, 6:30, 12th street, Chestnut-Berry Apartments, ground level, apartment 4, bring sake".
>Toph walks past him, slaps his ass, and walks out.
>
>the next morning, Toph half dressed already and recruit Lau just waking up
>
>"You had damn fine form last night for a young guy, Lau" Toph said holding a cup of tea.
>"Thanks, Toph. Last night was amazing. How did you do that thing, that thing with your feet..."
>"Practice. Now get your pants on... and Lau".
>"Yeah"?
>"That's chief Bei-Fong to you".
>>
>>89196143
I actually feel like this would have been canon even without LOK. Toph in ATLA struck me as someone who would take a lot of dick when she got older.

Do we even know if she's a virgin in ATLA? Hanging around those huge burly men at the Earth Rumble, there's no guarantee she is.
>>
>>89196738
The top heavy comic
Because it has dickgirl azula
>>
>>89196738
The top heavy comic
Because it has dickgirl azula
Is better
>>
>>89196143
>these fanboys imagining that Toph loves cock
>implying she isn't gay

WOW
>>
>>89197860
She wouldn't have had three kids if she were.
>>
>>89197901
>caring about the Legend of Korra

First mistake.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.