[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people unironically defend dave?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Good Waifu, Awkward Episode.png (185KB, 270x487px) Image search: [Google]
Good Waifu, Awkward Episode.png
185KB, 270x487px
I saw this episode like 4 minutes ago and I see no reason to defend dave. Only moment you could feel bad for him after they found the raft and were when they were running, leaving the guy behind. Even then, you'd leave the guy behind too and try to preserve yourself and your other survivors rather than some nut who kept on you the island for longer than necessary. Saying that the episode overall is still kinda awkward, not liking it or wanting to rewatch it is fair.
Also Karla is qt. Hair, Eyes, Voice, it's all cute, man.
>>
>>89191295
Because poeple on /co/ are desperate and creepy enough to in fact do the same kind of stuff that someone as depraved and sick as Dave would do in real life, anon. Try to never meet any of then in real life
>>
>>89191295
because Steven Universe had the same episode except Sadie (a girl) was keeping Lars (a man) trapped on the island and we are expected to forgive her
so it would be hypocritical to not feel the same if genders were reversed
>>
>>89193172
I thought we'rent supposed to ever mention that episode.

What show is this?
>>
Why didn't he just rape her?
>>
>>89193308
He wanted her to love him back.
>>
>>89193172
She had Lars stay so he could loosen up, not score with him. That's the difference.
>>
>>89193172
>>89193371
That wasn't forgivable either.

What Dave did was unforgivable, and what Sadie did was unforgivable. They're both pretty shitty things to do. Just because Sugar's stupid enough to think it's ok when a girl does it doesn't make it actually ok in either scenario.
>>
>>89193502
Didn't necessarily say it was okay, just not as bad compared to Dave's motives.
>>
>>89191295
If I remember right, dude was an unstable loser waiting for the girl to magically start loving him.
>>
>>89193670
Motives don't really matter. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. What matters is that both characters trapped somebody they supposedly cared about on a desert island in order to get closer to them. And even if (as you argue) wooing Lars WASN'T Sadie's endgame, she didn't seem to mind when it happened.

I'm not saying what Dave did was any better. I'm not one of those autistic red-pill mouth breathers. I'm just responding to the second poster. Whoever thinks Sadie's cool and Dave isn't is wrong. Whoever think's they're both in the right is wrong. The only correct answer is that neither of their actions can be justified.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.