[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Renew Your Vows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170116_125713.jpg (458KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170116_125713.jpg
458KB, 1041x1600px
/co/'s thoughts on the recent issue and overall series so far?
>>
>>89180451
its out already?
>>
I like it. I've been thinking about the similarities between this series and the current Superman series (Both restore a classic couple and have a superpowered kid).

Anyway both stories have this same problem, which is that they come from an alternate universe, but they both handle it differently. Superman basically migrates from one universe to the main one, while RYV is isolated in its own universe.

Superman stories can be a little awkward as a result, but my problem with RYV is that it almost feels like a waste, knowing that it will never be a "proper" part of the Marvel Universe.

While Superman's kid could age over time, appear in other books, maybe join Teen Titans, Spiderman's kid is sort of stuck in this book, and probably won't appear anywhere else.

So that's really only a problem if you're into the shared universe thing, otherwise its a fun book.
>>
It's pretty boring.
>>
>>89180857
>Implying they won't Spiderfam won't universes When Marvel realises the series is profitable.
Spiderkid will be a Champion by the end of the year.
>>
>>89181249
I could see that happening, if RYV is popular enough.
>>
>>89181440
>if RYV is popular enough.
It won't be
>>
>>89180451
I'll need storytime to know ain't downloading shit
>>
>>89180451
WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING: The Comic. If Marvel actually cared about Peter and his fans, THIS book would be 616 and not some bullshit "what if?" universe.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-10-15-15-32.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-10-15-15-32.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
RYV has been a blessing, I still can't believe we have two spider-books going right now that are written by two good writers Conway and Kelly.
>>
>>89180451
It's better than any other Spider-book right now, but that really isn't saying much. It's decent.
>>
>>89180770
Three issues so far.
>>
>>89180451
Guys he's making another thread again
>>89184202
>>
>>89180451
It's not bad but it's not great either. It's meh to okay. MJ and Annie May's costumes are also pretty bad. To be honest the main reason I want to support the book is that it'll be a way of showing Marvel that I would like Peter back with MJ and married and maybe having a kid somewhere down the line.

Also it bothers me that Peter and MJ's child isn't Mayday and is this Annie May kid instead. Though at the same time I guess I'm willing to excuse it since if this universe is one where One More Day never happened which would mean that the miscarriage in which Mayday died in still happened and was not presumably retconned like in 616 with OMD.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.