[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you miss this show? Also, did you cry at the finale?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (18KB, 252x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 252x144px
Do you miss this show?

Also, did you cry at the finale?
>>
>>89180329
No and no
>>
>>89180329
Who is the fat guy? I think he has a crush on the teenage girl
>>
>>89180329
sweet thumbnail dood
>>
>>89180338
But if it wasn't for this show, we wouldn't have gotten Star vs the Forces of Evil, which /co/ happens to love
>>
>>89180329
lil bit
no

it had a good end though, makes it hard to be upset when a show ends in a planed and appropriate fashion as opposed to "welp canceled now, here is a rushed sort of end or no end at all"
>>
>>89180346
Kinda weird that Soos and Wendy look almost the same age.
>>
>>89180329
Pretty nice image of the four main characters
>>
>>89180369
Was Star inspired by GF?
>>
>>89180485
I think you mean 6

Dipper, Mabel, Wendy, Soos, Grunkle Stan, and Mr. Coconut, who originally appeared in Total Drama Island
>>
>>89180537
Nah

Star was inspired by Steven Universe.
>>
>>89180554
I wouldn't call Wendy a main character
>>
>>89180616
But she is hot!
>>
I liked the show but I think it started to feel stale by the finale. The weirdest thing is that the Ken Ashcorp song makes me intensely nostalgic for something, it can't be the show cause I didn't even watch the second season till a month ago.
>>
>>89180842
Her hat is probably the most interesting thing about her
>>
>>89180329
next season when?
>>
>>89181212
Show's over
>>
>>89180537
I could be wrong, but I think its the creative teams behind them are linked.
>>
I'm kinda disappointed that the majority of Posession/TF/stuff of that nature happened to male characters rather than female ones. Mabel only got a few, and Wendy pretty much got none at all.
>>
>>89181295
The tale is told, the summer's done
>>
>>89180554
And of course, Mr. Poopy Butthole
>>
>>89182692
In memories the Pines still play
On a sunny summer's day
>>
>>89180329
I miss it, and I did cry a little, but now that it's come and gone, in retrospect the final episodes feel rushed and some plot threads didn't get properly tied up (*cough* BLENDIN BLANDIN! *cough*)

This show died too soon
>>
>>89184106
I agree
>>
>>89180329
Nope.
>>
>>89180329
I dont miss the show. I miss the cold nights getting /comfy/ with blankets and a hot drink where i would watch new episodes as they came out.
No i didn't cry
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.