[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which comic is going to be 2017s Vision?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1468456159838.jpg (146KB, 554x527px) Image search: [Google]
1468456159838.jpg
146KB, 554x527px
Which comic is going to be 2017s Vision?
>>
Who the fuck knows? Nobody knew Vision was going to be 2016's Vision.
>>
>>89179401
Overrated work by a writer who has delivered far better stuff? No idea.
>>
>>89179422
/thread
>>
>>89179401
So when will marvel try to have another Vision book and recreate that success?

They tried Hawkeye again with Lemire and now Kate's solo so Vision is bound to get another one too.
>>
>>89179501
They won't because King left for DC so they're salty as fuck about it.
>>
>>89179526
Fraction also left marvel but for image yet they've tried Hawkeye twice.
>>
>>89179550
The higher ups at Marvel don't hate Image with an autistic passion though.
>>
>>89179501
Unlike Vision, Hawkeye sold well.
>>
>>89179401
Nova.
It's pretty great and just as dead on arrival.
>>
>>89179603
Don't do this to me, man. I was legitimately surprised so far it's managed to pay respect to Dick's legacy while still introducing all the obligatory modern Marvel elements, like Ms. Marvel cameos and such. Is the writer an established guy or is he new?
>>
>>89179675
Loveness is writer for Jimmy Kimmel, I think
Marvel made sure this book wouldn't survive past issue 12 by doing fuck all to make people aware of it.
>>
>>89179675
Welp, they're teasing the retarded "Dick was in love with Gamora" from Bendis' godawful Original Sin tie-in, so maybe I'll hold on to that praise for a while longer.
>>
File: 1359328233613s.jpg (3KB, 125x109px)
1359328233613s.jpg
3KB, 125x109px
>>89179705
But Anon, they overshipped it by almost 30,000 copies.
Surely putting tens of thousands of extra copies on the shelves will make up for amount of marketing that seemed like too much effort at the time.
>>
>>89179769
It's fucking retarded that he said he was in love with Gamora the whole time after everything he did for Namorita in Thanos Imperative, but I still really like the pairing.
They're really hot together
>>
>>89179801
>will make up for *any amount
>>
>>89179401
>implying vision was good.
look, it was good by marvel standards, but overall it was okay, nothing special
>>
Not enough time has passed yet to determinate this year's meme book
>>
I'm going to put my money on Kingpin or Nick Fury.
>>
>>89179831
That's what i am searching, a book that it's good by Marvel/DC standards.
>>
>>89179590
Vision is the most critically acclaimed book of the ANAD time and is selling great in trades tho
>>
>>89179769
Can you forget about Namorita already. She's never coming back and even if she did, she's never going back to Dick again because no writer ever read Thanos Imperative. Might as well enjoy Dick staying with Gamora and maybe saving her from the Movie of the Galaxy a bit. Not because Bendis used it once it means it will be shit forever.
>>
>>89179675
Did they explain how he's back, or gloss over it like with Quill?

If so, what is the explaination?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.