[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: superheroes who can't beat a Sentinel.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Sentinel-Marvel-vs-Capcom[1].jpg (123KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
Sentinel-Marvel-vs-Capcom[1].jpg
123KB, 1400x700px
>fight takes place in The Colosseum, characters have their normal gear against your average Sentinel

Daredevil
>>
Beast
>>
>>89177910
captain America
>>
>>89177910
Has anyone actually died to a regular sentinel?

The genocide on Magneto's island doesn't count.
>>
>>89178097
Morpho died to a Sentinel in the x-men cartoon
>>
>>89178079
With shield? Captain America could take a sentinel with the shield.
>>
>>89178118
He got better
>>
>>89178164
Maybe he was talking about a literal Captain of America. In that case, it doesn't matter what shield you give him. The guy is gonna die
>>
>>89177910
Which model?

Also, I miss Juston.
>>
>>89178097
>the Danger Room has killed more X-men than Sentinels have
Oh the irony
>>
File: bolivar.jpg (32KB, 288x448px)
bolivar.jpg
32KB, 288x448px
>>89178097
Over 16 million muties died to sentinels
>>
>>89178257
>16 million
jesus you would think mutant rights would be more of a prominent issue about the common civ

I couldn't imagine a straight 16 mil genocide happening in America anytime in the past hundred years without at least a couple people raising a fuss.
>>
>>89178236
Not sure which model. What one would you pick? (ie powerful, but not OP)
>>
>>89178300
Probably AI powered O.N.E. Sentinels. Since they were originally mecha designed to protect mutants.

And failed miserably.

IIRC, MKII ones are so OP that they had to be tricked into flying into the sun in order to be stopped.
>>
>>89178286
>Mutant Relations
>Good writing
Pick one.
>>
>>89178286
Minority populations in a nation as large as America still tend to be very large. If we assume the homosexual population is 1% for example, that's still at least 3 million people. If the propaganda is tilted the right way it's very easy to convince a large populace to be indifferent to large-scale suffering.
>>
>>89178286
I think that accounts for the WIlde Sentinels in Genosha.

Still, that would get people's attention regardless of where it happened.
>>
>>89178286
Cyclops is literally Hitler for destroying a cloud that sterilized all mutants on the planet, sickened and killed thousands, caused anti-mutant riots that resulted in multiple massacres, (and that's not counting all the shit it did to Inhumans like wiping out Thane's town and Red Raven's kingdom).

>implying Marvel civilians don't all wish mutants were extinct
>>
>>89178257
>muh 16 gorillion
that never happened, there is no evidence of it ever happening only what the mutie media tells us, we must kill all muties
>>
>>89178257
So has anyone at SHIELD tried to do anything about the government making mutant-killing giant robots? I know Hill probably wouldn't care, but what about Fury or any pro-government superheroes?
>>
>>89178340
>Still, that would get people's attention regardless of where it happened.
Americans don't seem to care about Syria and what's currently happening in Iraq despite the fact that it involves a US coalition, and that it involves successfully fighting ISIS, the group Americans claim to be so concerned about. Lots of innocents are trapped and brutalized by ISIS and caught in the crossfire but they don't really care unless they become refugees and try to go to America.
>>
>>89178425
It's still reported in the news, and I've seen various protests in support of Aleppo victims. And most people discussing the Syrian conflict don't actively crave for more dead Syrians the way Marvel civilians do.
>>
>>89178425
Don't confuse national responses with personal ones.

People would know, but I know the government wouldn't be doing jack shit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.