[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batman and Robin really isn't that bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: vlcsnap-2017-01-10-17h21m49s372.png (155KB, 592x320px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-01-10-17h21m49s372.png
155KB, 592x320px
Batman and Robin really isn't that bad
>>
it is worse
>>
>>89175304
its all bad
>>
>>89175304
It was anal waste.
>>
In twenty to thirty years it will be appreciated for the gem that it is just like Blade Runner, 2001 a Space Oddessy and A Clockwork Orange. Mark my words.
>>
>>89177024
No it won't. This age, right now, IS the age of irony, camp, and valuing "fun" over "edginess"

If these movies aren't cult classics to today's audience, they never will be.
>>
>>89175304
It was ahead of it's time

If it came out now it would be the best DC movie yet
>>
>>89177142
I'm surprised Batman Forever doesn't get more love. I watched it for the first time in like 10 years the other day, and I have to say it was pretty damn amusing if you don't try to compare it to the Burton movies.
>>
>>89178001
Eh, Batman Forever is certainly the better of the two but to this day I can't get into either of them, they're just so gay and hokey...which I understand is exactly what they were supposed to be considering who they were made by
>>
>>89178001
Forever can be enjoyably campy and is certainly miles better than B&R, while still not being a good movie.

What's truly unforgivable in my eyes is that Tommy Lee Jones and Jim Carrey are both making a Nicholson's Joker impression instead of being their own beast.
>>
>>89175304
Maybe by Batman '66 standards
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.