[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE FLASH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: the-flash.jpg (124KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
the-flash.jpg
124KB, 500x666px
Thoughts on season 3 so far?
>>
>>89162117
Same shit, different season
>>
>>89162117
I think they shouldn't photograph him from behind if he's going to insist on not having an ass.
>>
>>89162236
dropped the show in Season 2
who's the evil speedster now?
>>
While the villain isn't as shitty, and Iris isn't as shitty, totally ignoring the supporting cast and Rogues is terrible.
>>
>>89162117
Barry thinks he's the fastest
Then someone is FASTERER
But no, Barry is after all, the FASTEREREST

Repeat for each season
>>
>>89162117
>Every speedster is faster than Barry

I hope the character's given a break after Savitar.

Have next season start with him seemingly battling and defeating Thawne in the Speed Force limbo or w/e.

Then turn it all "Return of Barry Allen" on the viewers in mid-season finale.
>>
>>89162345
>Repeat for each season
Not for Season 1. Barry never beat the Reverse-Flash by being faster.

1) He and Firestorm distracted the RF while Arrow incapacitated him with bullshittech-laced arrows or something.

2) RF was about to kill him and all his friends, then RF's ancestor killed himself and caused a paradox.
>>
>>89162309
Savitar, who's a giant metal monster. Funny how each evil speedster has switched around motivations compared to the comics. Like Thawne acted more like Zolomon, Zolomon was like Savitar, and Savitar was like Thawne
>>
>>89162258
he's not Dick.
>>
>>89162440
>>89162309
>he thinks malfoy won't be back as the true final villain this year
>>
>>89162447
>the real reason they never do a nightwing show is the lack of an actor with sufficient 'qualifications'
>>
malfoy best boy
>>
File: The Flash.jpg (84KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
The Flash.jpg
84KB, 768x960px
10. Borrowing Problems from the Future (January 24, 2017)
>BARRY FIGHTS FOR IRIS — Barry is tormented by his vision of the future where Iris is murdered by Savitar. When a master criminal, the Plunder (Stephen Huszar) shows up in Central City, Barry recalls the villain’s presence in his vision of the future and fears that if he catches Plunder, it will cement Iris’ fate. Confused about Barry’s hesitation to stop Plunder, Wally decides to step in as Kid Flash. Caitlin offers Julian a job and HR prepares for the grand opening of the S.T.A.R. Labs Museum.

11. Dead or Alive (January 31, 2017)
>GYPSY ARRIVES ON EARTH-1 – H.R.’s past catches up with him when a bounty hunter with vibe powers known as "Gypsy" (Jessica Camacho) arrives in Central City to bring him back to Earth-19 to stand trial for the crime of inter-dimensional travel, which is illegal on their Earth. H.R. surrenders but when Barry and Cisco find out that H.R.’s only hope would be to challenge Gypsy to a fight to the death, they intercede and Cisco offers to fight Gypsy instead.

12. Title Unknown
>Barry intensifies his efforts to prevent Iris' death and find out how Savitar will escape from the Speed Force. Repetant over his crimes as Doctor Alchemy, Julian volunteers to help.

13. Title Unknown
>Barry and Wally journey to Earth-2 to help Jesse Quick protect her Central City from an army of super-intelligent gorillas led by Barry's old enemy, Grodd (David Sobolov).

14. Title Unknown
>With the fate of Earth-2 hanging on the balance, Barry, Wally and Jesse venture into the fabled and perilous Gorilla City to stop Grodd, aided by the benevolent insurgent Solovar (Keith David).
>>
Season 1 was good. Remember the HYPE?
>>
>>89162795

>gorilla city and solovar on earth-2

goddammit
>>
>>89162327
How are they ignoring the supporting cast? Cisco, Caitlin and Cisco all had meaty storylines so far, and even Joe has the little subplot with the cute D.A.

As for the Rogues, that's why Mirror Master was brought in. They need to reshuffle them since Captain Cold and Heatwave are unavailable.
>>
>>89162440
>Thawne acted more like Zolomon, Zolomon was like Savitar, and Savitar was like Thawne

All of this is wrong.
>>
>>89162440

Was Savitar a mentor/father figure for Barry before betraying him like Wellsobard and Zoom?
>>
>>89162924
I might be mixing them up, but I know for a fact Thawne takes a lot from Zolomons character on this show
>>
>>89163057
Not at all. Savitar was possessing "Alchemy" all along though.
>>
>>89162795
>Repetant over his crimes as Doctor Alchemy, Julian volunteers to help.
Whaaaat? He was possessed, what crimes?
>>
>>89163200
Indeed.

>Wellsobard
Eobard with elements of Zolomon

>Letscherbard
Straight-up Eobard

>Zolomon
Mostly OC, Zolomon's backstory, visual slightly similar to the Rival's.

>The Rival
Mostly OC, visual slightly similar to New 52 Black Racer.

>Savitar
Straight-up Savitar, but looks like Megatron.
>>
>>89163278
Possessed people can still feel bad about the stuff they did while under possession.
>>
>>89162901
They've ignored the police captain, Linda Park, Wells old colleagues, Pied Piper, and the alternate Dr. Light so we can have another boring Cisco bullshit.

>Mirror Master

So impressive, some new jerk for one episode.
>>
>>89163329
They're not the supporting cast, man. They're guest characters. The supporting cast is Iris, Joe, Caitlin, Cisco, Wally, H.R. and now Julian.

I'd like to see more of them, but that's just how TV works.

>So impressive, some new jerk for one episode.

Both him and Top were cast in recurring roles, so give it time.
>>
>>89162901
>>89163329
Mirror Master was trash and completely nerfed like all the other Rogues. Earth 2 Mirror Master sounded more fun. The Rogues don't matter on this show, and that's sad for a Flash show
>>
A little better than last season but I don't know. Kind of feels like the high-schoolishness of things is getting to me more than quality. Arrow of course is really dumb at times with drama too so I get that it's partially a network thing, but everyone still feels like a grown up there. Barry feels like a teenager and it's starting to ruin things for me. He just doesn't feel competent.
>>
>>89163493
That's odd considering he's at his most competent this season.
>>
>>89162117
I stopped watching at the Crossover.
They really need to find some way to shake up the fucking formula.

Because that shit was awesome in Season 1, mediocre in Season 2, and I couldn't bear to keep watching only to see it happen in Season 3.
>>
>>89163586
That's why I said it's getting to me. Overall this is the characterization they chose to build off and I'm starting to feel like I just don't like it.
>>
>>89163989
Well, that sucks. They're clearly improving on what people didn't like in season 2 and I respect the effort.
>>
I'm tired of watching Cisco acting like a whiny little douche.
>>
>>89162117
Is good so far
>>
Pretty weak. I think I'm even having more fun with Arrow this season (even though pretty much every episode so far has been the same plot).
>>
>>89162117
Not as good as season 1, better than season 2. Tired of another speedster villain. Dr Alchemy was good until he was revealed as just a puppet, although I keep hoping that the Stone will be revealed as the power/intelligence behind
everything. Needs more Rogues.
>>
>>89162795
Wonder what episode the Accelerated Man appears.
>>
>>89162117
Arrow is better.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.