[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caveposting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: Caveman.jpg (30KB, 475x477px) Image search: [Google]
Caveman.jpg
30KB, 475x477px
Me am excited for cavepainting and rock carving of 10,017 BC. what am favorites from last year? any good campfire dance-story based on rock carving and cave painting?
>>
>>89158838
10,018 BC sucked big lizard stones. Me am not full of hope for 10,017 unless me see something really good. Let rock carvers carve what they want. Big Two chieftains am too concerned with pleasing all tribe, instead of helping make good story.
>>
>>89158887
I am agree. at least Marbel tribe has good shaman of campfire dance-stories, Feige am good hunter, knows he needs to have point. Shaman Snyder am BAD hunter, tries to hunt animal with axe and try to hack.
>>
>>89158838
Me full of hope for 10,016.
Heard good story of flying rat man.
>>
>>89159001
Me am thinking you are just Marbel man who mate with other man, getting paid by Large Mouse to speak bad things.
>>
Red Hood and Outlaws best cave painting. Me am want to snoo snoo red haired hunter lady.
>>
I never see big deal in casting plain people in role of mountain people. Long as they give good campfire dance then who care?
>>
any other caveman look at Boy-whos-ten-sisters-all-live? Boyish twin is best sister
>>
>>89158838
Who let a bunch of Morlocks on an Eloi image board?
>>
>>89159395
>wanting plain people in mountain people roles

it almost as if you man who watches when other man fucks his woman.
>>
>>89159001
Marbel used to make good paintings and carvings, back in year 10 060 and 10 070, but they no have good idea of what hunter-gatherers want. Me think they am wanting to please the shrill women and men who shrill like women, thinking they give Marbel their precious shiny rocks.

They lose focus on glory of painting/carving.
>>
>>89159651
berry picker no carve rock!
>>
>>
We am lucky to living now for new season of Venture Brothers. Hope season 3 comes before grandbaby grandbaby grandbaby grandbaby.
>>
File: Conan_02.jpg (31KB, 438x571px) Image search: [Google]
Conan_02.jpg
31KB, 438x571px
What am good carvings take place in distance future?
>>
>>89160413

UGH

PELTKIN
>>
>>89160562
Transmetropolitan am good carving. It show society that too advanced for its own good, but still familiar to modern cave day.
>>
unga bunga rockstop
>>
File: 1457007389-0.jpg (36KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
1457007389-0.jpg
36KB, 600x597px
BC > Marble
>>
>>89164495
HAHAHHAHAHA! NOT EVEN REAL LETTER!
>>
>>89162212

Me not interest in Rockstop.
Rockstop no paintings.
>>
>>89165839
Do you have Local Rock Shop?
>>
>>89166301

They greedy.
Want same pebbles for "new" rock that just old rock with different color.
>>
>rock
>carving

Huh. Draw on tanned skin with scorched wood remnant; that modern way.
>>
>>89167291
Berrypicker. You no understand how rock am better.
>>
>>89158838
sun man fight man of bats is cavekino. berrypicker not know good dance when he sees one, he stay with marble
>>
>>89167952
Rock everywhere, easy to find; tanned skin harder to come by. Scorched wood a product of fire; fire is tool, but dangerous Skin rots, highlighting impermanence of life. Rock mocks Man.

Is symbol.

*You* berrypicker!
>>
>>89168176
Sun man fight Man of Bats am bad dance. Sun Man no even smile when he dance.
>>
>>89168279
You talk like fake Shaman who no know even phases of moon
>>
>>89164495
>BC
U mean BCE
>>
>>89168279
Mud is best, mud is do shape rock. You still living in ice age berrypicker no understand but mud am the next times.
>>
>these MEN am your friends, Di?
>More like Berrypickers, Mother
How do you look at cave paintings like Good tribe: Hunt?
>>
>carving is of exaltation of feats of other tribes
Much forward like
>>
>>89168920
what?!?!?
>>
>>89168637
It good. It reminds Batman:b rave n the bold

Dont know why tribe got freaked out over that dialogue
>>
>>89159651
Girl-From-Desert-Tribe-Whose-Form-Flows-Like-Water is good though. Me no regret spend shiny rocks and tiger pelts on that.
>>
>>89169074
wut
>>
>>89169074
Me want children with Girl-From-Desert-Tribe-Whose-Form-Flows-Like-Water
>>
>>89169155
You know, she girl who admire Chieftan Marble and write own stories on caves.
>>
Stupid troglodytes still read the caveshit, I read granite novels stead. More to life than marble and bc.
>>
>>89158838
Well, recently, I went to New Rock City, where I saw a musical and watched old TV shows at the Paleystone Center.

Anyway, last year was rough. Clintstone lost to a treasonous spy, and people like Gene Wilderock, Carrie Fishale died. We got awesome movies though, like "Tar Wars: Rock One".
>>
>>89169257
>He no speak cave tongue
KILL HIM
>>
unga bunga where the cavewomen at
>>
File: Essential Cavecore.png (4MB, 1949x1242px) Image search: [Google]
Essential Cavecore.png
4MB, 1949x1242px
good contemporary stories?
>>
File: cave-paintings_13_v2-741191790.jpg (695KB, 1928x1307px) Image search: [Google]
cave-paintings_13_v2-741191790.jpg
695KB, 1928x1307px
>Meanwhile in /x/ cave
>>
>>89169306
He no is cave dweller. Me think he chicken man who watch plains men mate with berry picker in bush. Me think he planter, because he no can hunt or berry pick.
>>
>>89158838
You some kind of ooga booga chinaman?
>>
>>89168557

Weaved mats from different-color tree strips with porcupine quill inserts much complex, mud no can compete, nor can skin-drawings. Also, not have to get dirty, or kill animal brothers just for satisfaction of art

Eat seeds-of-grass, tree-nuts, berries, and roots! Am good for you! Meat bad! Treat shes as equal!
>>
>>89170363
NO TRUE HUMAN! You lizard disguised as human! trying to trick human into being like animal!
>>
>>89158838
Too many Boy and Rock Women threads in this tribe. Chiefs need to exile rock humpers from co cave, they must go back to tribe that tumbles.
>>
Sucks chiefs hate spear teeth cats and not let us bring them in cave.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.