[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There will never be a Marvel vs DC fighting game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

File: MvD.jpg (286KB, 1600x700px) Image search: [Google]
MvD.jpg
286KB, 1600x700px
>There will never be a Marvel vs DC fighting game
>>
>>89158147
Good.
>>
>>89158147
Who would develop it?
>>
>rogue
>drinking out a bottle

Could she be any more white trash?
>>
>Resting your drink on the table

Asking for trouble.
>>
>>89158205
Maybe her preferred drink was only in bottles.
>>
> Marvel vs. Capcom 3
> Injustice

The two are so poorly matched up in terms of tone and design that it'd never happen.
>>
>>89158147
don't give up hope. it'll happen

in 2019 after WB finally goes out of business and Disney buys the rights
>>
I wish the state of custom fighting games wasn't so dire.

I'd love to have a sprite-based DC vs. Marvel game with a shit ton of characters.

I've considered taking a crack at it myself but I can't even marginally balance a fighting game, let alone one with over 100 characters, even to the already low standard of MvC2.
>>
>>89158249
Then pour it into a glass, Cletus.
>>
>>89158147
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>89158147
MUGEN exists. you have noone to blame but yourself
>>
>>89158282
DC characters clearly want to start a fight

Superman, Flash, MM and Power Girl could have all been fast enough to stop the glass

Maybe WW too, I don't know if she has super speed or that's only when she has to deflect bullets
>>
>>89158282
the bar owner for putting two tables so close together
>>
>>89158282
Hal he was looking right at it he could've stopped it from falling over
>>
>>89158355
>Stan's Bar, a subsidiary of LexCorp
>>
There's an exact same thread on /v/.
>>
>>89158147
Wonder Woman is thinking about getting Star Spangled Banged between Supes and Cap there, she even has the rope ready.
>>
>>89158282
>It was me, Barry! I started the barroom brawl!
>>
>>89158466
you would be surprised what threads on /co/ are exactly the same as threads on other boards
>>
>>89158516
And the man in the back said "everyone, ATTACK!"
>>
>>89158355
>Played at a table setup like this last night
>Had to avoid pissing off a family of fatass Mexicans
>>
>>89158282
It's clearly Zoom's fault, Then Barry's, Then Hal's fault
>>
>>89158559
>Zoom knocked the glass over.
>Flash didn't warn them in time
>Hal's dumb ass left his drink there
Yeah, that adds up.
>>
>100 Heroes
>100 Villains
Just kidding. Marvel doesn't have 100 villains.
>>
And then Steve apologizes, Clark says it's alright and it was an accident. Steve insists he let him buy him another, despite Clark saying that's not necessary. The entire room groans at the two biggest boyscouts in the world try to out-nice eachother for the next hour.
>>
>>89158147
>We have to defuse the bad atmosphere.
>PG, quick. Make a strip.
>>
File: PERSONA.png (311KB, 318x355px)
PERSONA.png
311KB, 318x355px
>>89158147
>putting drinks on the fucking pool table
It's like they've never been to a bar before
>>
>>89158700
if they didn't want things on it they shouldn't have called it a table
>>
>>89158700
The bar section of the restaurant I work at has pool billiards, and I've seen a few people with their glasses on the edge. We haven't had any spills yet, and the bar tenders don't really give a shit.
>>
>>89158205
Anon, think long and hard about what you just said.
It's ROGUE. She's the QUEEN of white trash.
>>
>>89158685
Both Cap and Clark are drinking club soda because they can't get drunk/don't get drunk.
Wolverine hits on Peej but she tells him she isn't into dwarves, goes home with a slightly unwilling Spiderman instead.
Hal strikes out with Wondie, Peej, and Black Widow, does manage to score with Rogue. Remembers nothing the next morning, assumes he was suave as hell.
Hulk and MM bond over being green, do karaoke together.
Batman and Tony manage to work out they're both rich as shit, begin passive-aggressively trying to show one another up.
>>
>>89158685
As JLA/AVENGERS shows up, Superman and Cap bring out the worse in each other.
>>
>>89158205
She could be dating you
>>
This could be a sitcom.

>What happens when two teams of superheroes that don't get along are forced to share their favorite hangout place?

>And what happens when, behind the counter, their arch-enemy is calling (and serving) the shots?

>Find out in ABC's new hit comedy "POWER POOL", Wednesday nights at 8/7c
>>
>>89159028
Who's the Bartender? We could get a rotation of DC/Marvel villains day to day.
>>
>>89158147
>implying Marvel and DC wouldnt team up to lynch the X-Men
>>
>>89159058
>Who's the Bartender?

The Watcher.
>>
>>89159028
If I had decent video editing skills I'd just grab some scenes from the MCU/DCEU movies and shows so far and play the CHEERS theme on the background.
>>
>>89158205
Some kinds of drinks don't sit well out of the bottle
>>
>>89158205
>can't even spell her name right
>confused about her character
>still feels entitled to comment

Typical city boy shitlib
>>
>>89158147
where's even the fun in playing with those people?
Superman can calculate the precise and perfect trajectory of every shot without ever failing
>>
Rumor has it that when Capcom was in their "how do we follow up SF2" brainstorming phase circa 1992, around the same time they came up with the ideas for Darkstalkers and X-Men: Children of the Atom, they looked into the possibility of making a Marvel VS DC game. Supposedly it didn't work out because neither company would allow their characters to be beaten by those of he rival company, which of course makes a fighting game pretty much impossible.
>>
>>89159028
>That episode with the karaoke contest

How did they get away with it?
>>
>>89159172
I think you meant Batman
>>
>>89159172
Superman is possibly the one man on Earth who you could trust to play Pool honestly with superpowers.
>>
>>89159028
Reminds me of the ItsJustSomeRandomGuy's videos.
>>
>>89159679
only 90's kids remember.
>>
>>89159058
I feel OP's pic should be cast mainstays, and we could get a rotating cast of heroes and villains for guest appearances.
>>
>Tony not at the bar

0/10
>>
>>89158147
Should have used Wolverine and Hal for the confrontation here. Superman and Cap wouldn't flip out over this lol.
>>
>>89158256
Keep dreaming disnigger
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.