[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: elbLows.png (44KB, 820x355px) Image search: [Google]
elbLows.png
44KB, 820x355px
What went wrong?
>>
>>89157222
She forgot that they were cannibals and not savages and didn't put her detached human elbows - which she happily eats because she is a well-established cannibal - on a plate.
>>
>>89157243
Not the point of my question you fucking doofus
>>
>>89157307
My apologies.

There marriage had been strained for years prior to this particular event by a pattern of miscommunication which subsequently caused a gradual loss of intimacy in their once ideal marriage.

Statistics say that up to 40% of documented marriages end in divorce, and while cannibals do not abide to popular notions of the sanctity of human life or even to the laws of human society, they aren't exempt from the inexorable will of the human heart.

Sufficed to say, this particular outburst isn't about her lack of a plate at the dinner table or, indeed, her lack of etiquette in a more general sense. What we see instead is years of bitterness and resentment on her husband's part bursting outwards like an explosion of malcontent over what would normally be a trifling matter among emotionally healthy and happily wed cannibals.

So perhaps what went wrong was the very institution of marriage. Perhaps somewhere along the way we deluded ourselves into believing that two people of two distinct minds could live together in harmony without eventually coming to emotional blows. Perhaps what went wrong wasn't the notion of a lifelong romantic union at all, but merely human nature.

Do we blame the law for being unjust, or the people for failing to live to its standards?
>>
File: kApplesauce0001.jpg (13KB, 353x147px) Image search: [Google]
kApplesauce0001.jpg
13KB, 353x147px
I miss the old humour...
>>
>>89157478
Alright I'll admit, I laughed
>>
>>89157222
>>89157518
I see absolutely no difference in the humor.
>>
Jokes aside, why do elbows on the table trigger people so much? It doesn't look bad.
>>
>>89158201
People create the fake idea that elbows are dirty for some reason. When in fact Emily Post made the point that the only thing that should rest on the tabble during a meal is the food and the drinks, the napkin should be in the lap and cutlery in hands all the time after you pick they.
>>
>>89158201
As with most rules of etiquette which have fallen into common practice, it's mostly a matter of the upper classes attempting to distinguish themselves from the lower classes and the lower classes attempting to appear indistinguishable from the upper classes.

In other words the only reason it triggers people is because they were told that it was supposed to trigger them or they're no better than [insert group of people here]
>>
File: 1484506946552.png (50KB, 556x355px) Image search: [Google]
1484506946552.png
50KB, 556x355px
>>89157222
The second panel draws focus since it's the table is continued and it has the center view, so the joke is ruined before you can read the setup.

Pic related is better in my opinion.
>>
>>89157478
I fucking love you, anon.
>>
>>89157222
The joke is ok.
>>
>>89159004
Much better. It feels like they didn't had idea for one more panel and coouldn't do 2 panel comic.
>>
File: Enrigay - Copy - Copy.png (76KB, 160x230px) Image search: [Google]
Enrigay - Copy - Copy.png
76KB, 160x230px
>>89157478
>>
>>89157478
If only my shitposts were this long.
>>
>>89157478
Marriage is a sham. People should just go back to sex caves.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.