[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time Squad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 220px-Time_Squad_Logo.jpg (15KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Time_Squad_Logo.jpg
15KB, 220x165px
Does anybody remember this show?
>>
>>89151304
I can't possibly forget this show because of all the fucking anons who keep making threads about it.
>>
>>89151304
I've never heard of it, what's it about?
>>
>the gang travels to 1932 Germanyto convince Hitlerrise to power
>>
>>89151392
a squad of time police go back in time to fix any influx in the timeline.
>>
>>89151325
I have not noticed any Time Squad threads recently to be honest.
>>
>>89151304
It was great. Maybe I should rewatch it.
>>89151396
I'd pay to see it.
>>
Basically a manly cop, a nerdy kid and a gay robot.
>>
Sometimes I think I really am the only person who didn't think it was that good
>>
>>89151511
It had its moments, but its problem was that it relied on the making the audience think they were smart for getting historical references. It was written by people who were clever enough to know they didn't need to put much effort into it, but just fool the audience into thinking the writing was clever and they themselves were clever for getting the jokes.

Kind of genius if you think about it, but it didn't work well enough to prevent it from being cancelled.
>>
You wanted to see me mister Buck?
>>
I wonder what the deal with Copernicus episode was. Was it some higher up that specifically requested an episode about Poland? Was it Polish fanmail? And they did it like that to spite them or because they knew nothing about Poland? Or was it a jab at the "don't forget Poland" line?
>>
winston churchill turning britain into a nudist colony was a fun one
>>
>>89151304
Of course I do. Woefully underappreciated. I wish it had garnered the same level as popularity as Fosters, as I liked its premise and characters far more.
>>
>>89151607
Sort of like Rick and Morty
>>
>>89154384
No, not at all like that.
>>
>>89151304
Fuck yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSjKOsPmIBY
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.