[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NO ME GUSTA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
NO ME GUSTA
>>
>>89142553
Which episode is this from, anyway?
>>
File: IMG_0172.png (2KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0172.png
2KB, 300x168px
>>89142553
>stale meme
>wew
>>
>>89142553
how do they even get the wrong face rage faces have been stale for 8 years
>>
File: ME GUSTA NO.png (280KB, 1477x803px) Image search: [Google]
ME GUSTA NO.png
280KB, 1477x803px
>>89142553
>>
>>89142785
It was one of the very first ones
>>
>>89142553
Does anyone care about this show, even to rage about it? Or is it so awful people are forgetting it even exists anymore?
>>
>>89142785
>>89150754
Wasn't it the THE first episode.
>>
>>89150760
Might have been didn't see this in ages and dropped it around the man child episode. For me this reboot was doa missing the point what made the old show good. They would also recycle some old gags like the girl playing rock , paper , scissors etc
>>
>>89142553
GET THAT SHIT OFF THIS BOARD
>>
>>89142553
I hope everyone involved with that scene dies from choking on diseased semen. Even the lowliest of koren animators affilated with that scene.
>>
>>89142553
>plebbit memes that no one uses anymore
>using the wrong memes
Absolutely disgusting. The "no me gusta" meme was the me gusta guy but beaten up and injured.
>>
>>89146511
I imagine it went something like they had both the faces laid out next to eachother as reference like in the pic here >>89150720, and were starting to make the storyboard with the proper face, but somebody on the team at some point came by and saw it and the conversation went "no, do it with this other face, this one is funnier/ looks better" "but that's not the right face. should we change the line then?" "who cares? they're all the same. no one will notice. just send through what we've got now, the deadline's coming up" Like, I'd imagine it wasn't something as simple as somebody just making a mistake, it was more likely a willful decision and just not getting it or giving a fuck. I'm pulling this all out of my ass, though, it's not like I'd know.
>>
>>89151000

Do people feel disgust towards meme humor in mass media because you have some sense of collective ownership over this stuff? Because honestly, this is the level of wit I would expect if /co/ tried to make a cartoon.
>>
>>89151152
Dunno about others, but I hate memes especially modern forced ones because they're never funny and usually consist of plagiarizing older original content. Hell there's going to be meme image macros and shit of say Mighty Magisword given a few years from now when people later on discover something. Meme spewing shows how low of wit and intelligence the person using it and the people who like them contain. Of modern /co/umblr yeah this might be expected, but not older /co/, if anything puns would be high priority. I'm still wondering when was it suddenly ok to act like a massive retard faggot online and spew memes, it was everywhere especially last year. Does anyone else seriously remember when 12 year olds and out of touch media people spewed shit like "epic for teh win" unironically and everyone on the internet cringed and laughed at them, but now it's suddenly ok?
>>
I like Shoop da Whoop better
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.