[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pitch an 80's style Toy based cartoon series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: wat.jpg (211KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
211KB, 640x480px
The series has to be an 80 toy commercial series but it can be about anything you invent.

It can even be in the 80's or 90's,
>>
File: lasersharks.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lasersharks.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>89142525

Dude there's only one answer and it's Laser Sharks. They already have an amazing theme song. It perfectly explains the premise too which is the best kind of theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlCGZwc2A9M
>>
>>89142663
Holy shit the toys could have tiny little red lights on them that run out of power in a month!
>>
>>89142711

The song is just so perfect

MUTANTS FROM OUTER SPACE
AMERICAN ALL THE WAY
THEY CAME TO SAVE THE DAY
( That's right, that's right come on now!)

I don't know how to describe it but I can just see some side comic relief character interrupting the theme song to say that last part and it just FEELS RIGHT!

Laser sharks was the best 80's cartoon to never exist.
>>
>>89142525
Jet Knights of Commander Arthur's Squadron

They are F-14 pilots with jets that transform into robot dragons. Under the command of James Arthur they fight the evil Lord Morg and his Black Knight squadron with MiG 29's that also transform into flying dragons out to take over the world.
>>
File: why.jpg (43KB, 584x364px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
43KB, 584x364px
>>89142663
there's also that Space Stallions demo that came out years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Otaq2tmNMM
>>
>>89142525
howbout a totally knockoffy american metroid series where samus leads a ragtag group of commandos, all in different kinds of power armor and each sold separately
>>
File: IMG_5651.jpg (879KB, 1000x1426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5651.jpg
879KB, 1000x1426px
>>89142525
>Mecha-liens
Gooey aliens in metal robot suits fight each other on earth. Problem is their one inch tall and heir suits are only six inches. They befriend a teen girl who uses them more as toys then as the valient soldiers they are. story slowly becomes a comedy between the petty rivalarys between the two factions, who bicker and fight over the tv and for candy.
>>
Your Mythic Dragons

The series stars a magical dragon named Nightsky Speckle, who is a pupil of Dracestria’s ruler Princess Solaria. Seeing the young dragon buried in books, the princess sends her to Dragonyville and gives her the task of making friends. Along with her assistant, a baby pony named Tike, she becomes friends with the tomboyish Prism Brash, glamorous Scarcity, hard-working Bouldercrack, timid Flustersky, and hyperactive Party Puss. Together they explore the ins and outs of the town and solve various problems. Each episode usually ends with Nightsky Speckle reporting back to Solaria on some aspect of friendship that she has discovered in the process, either through her own experience or by watching the other dragons.
>>
>>89142663
>>
File: 1483933163885.png (474KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483933163885.png
474KB, 750x1024px
>>89149641
>Comfy Premise
>Mythical Shit has tons of toy potential
>DRAGONS.
Fund it.
>>
File: EVERYBODY WANG CHUNG TONIGHT.jpg (38KB, 138x147px) Image search: [Google]
EVERYBODY WANG CHUNG TONIGHT.jpg
38KB, 138x147px
>>89149641

There could be money in this. How about a spinoff where they're humans in wizardry school? We Asscreed it and make one every year.
>>
>>89149641
isn't this essentially Dragontales but without the kids tho?
>>
>>89149641
You need to include different kinds of dragons.

European wyverns
Asian dragons
central American Coatls
sea serpents
Earth Dragons
Cold Drakes
Rainbow Serpents
>>
>>89150832
I was thinking the land of Dracestria would focus on three primary types of dragons living together in harmony, dragons with magical horns who can cast spells, flying winged dragons who control the weather and live in the clouds, and earth based dragons who tend to the lands

However, the show would feature a host of different mythical creatures as well as other types of dragons and similar creatures, with their own unique attributes and characteristics

>>89150601
An interesting concept

>>89150589
Yeah it would have overall a boast a comfy SOL vibe that young kids could enjoy but also flirt with action, adventure, and comedy, a little something for the whole family driven by a mythical lore

I'm thinking a good full title might be "Your Mythic Dragons: Power of Friendship"

>>89150636
Not quite, that show is quite old anyway I think there's enough room for other dragon shows.
>>
>>89142525
A group of inner city African Americans given bionic upgrades and bad attitudes. These once proud negroes are forced underground because they're brown and the cyberpunk dystopia is suspicious of all androids. Together, they are....The Negroids.
>>
>>89151090
Kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.