[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i start watching it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Download.png (341KB, 542x395px) Image search: [Google]
Download.png
341KB, 542x395px
Should i start watching it?
>>
Can't guarantee you'd like it but I do think it's a decent show on the whole.

Maybe check it out if you're interested.
>>
>>89139009
only if you have a cuck fetish
>>
>>89139009
Yes. It's cute
>>
>>89139009
The wife and I started watching it right before Christmas, and we just cough up to the s2 hiatus last night. We're both hyped for the rest of the season in Feb. So yes, it's bretty good
>>
Will I like it if I'm a lolicon?
>>
>>89139254
They're high schoolers so they may be a bit too old for you.
>>
>>89139254
absolutely
>>
>>89139009
Yes

but be warned, the first season is only ok, it arguably only has 2-3 good episodes

and it has a ton of bad things, stupid characters like Ferguson, annoying joke villains like Ludo and just some boring or awkward episodes

But season 2 is like 100% aces, they fix literally every problem with season 1 and improve on all their good points
>>
>>89139254

Are you willig to make exceptions?
Sar is not really a loli anymore but still cute. And many other side girls are not lolis either but cheerleaders and often seen in their costumes. Everyone like young cheerleaders, right?
>>
sure, you can blow right through it fast so you don't waste that much time if you end up not liking it
>>
>>89139009
why do people always ask if they should watch something? go watch 3 episodes and see if you like the premise.
>>
>>89139667
She's flat as a board and dresses like a magical girl. She's as loli as the lolis that are actually 700 year old demons.
>>
>>89139474
> fixed every problem
> pony still gets episodes
>>
>>89142844
This is a good opinion.
>>
Just skip every episode that's not about Mewnians, monsters, or the wand/star's powers

The 'filler' episodes in this show are fucking dire - either snoozefests or actively obnoxious
>>
It's a more consistently solid show than SU and has a more even mix of SOL and adventures, at times seamlessly

the plot does thicken but never gets so deep it demands your full attention

first couple episodes are kinda weak and S2 takes a bit longer than S1 to find its footing, tonally it's just about on par though it does have what I consider some of the "best" and "worst" individual episodes

TL;DR yes and fucking avoid the threads for it on this board
>>
>>89142918

The lore episodes are overrated

Personally I think any kind of episode in this show can range from ungodly abhorrent to seriously great. But the former is a rarity and there are more episodes leaning to good than not, surprisingly.
>>
>>89143327
i mean im not saying the lore episodes are any kinda masterpiece (with all due props to ludo in the wild and all that), just that the weaker filler episodes are...impressively awful, to me
>>
>>89142844
At least Sleepover was good
>>
>>89139009
>another please tell me what to do/thing thread
One of the many cancers of this place.
>>
>>89139009
>Should i start watching it?

No, absolutely not, the fact that there's been a thread up about the show since, oh, the very first episode is an obvious indicator that it's awful.

Oh, wait, no it's not.

Watch it, and decide for yourself if it's worth your time.

I personally think it's great, and utterly despise SU. Your mileage may vary.
>>
>>89143145
Found the anti-cinnamon fag!
>>
I want to watch the second season but I'm waiting for it to end so I can binge it. Fucking hell.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.