[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I create an animated show?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: lalalalala.jpg (81KB, 1002x585px) Image search: [Google]
lalalalala.jpg
81KB, 1002x585px
How do I create an animated show?!
>>
>>89136319
You write a script, gather money, artists, and a group of people who agree with you, and make sure you have everything worked out.

Have documents about characters, locations, themes; all that good stuff.

Then, find a way to storyboard it, commission an animation studio to do it for you (warning, it's insanenly expensive) and show the pilot to a studio.

Also, get a lawyer, just in case, and don't forget to copyright your work before showing it to somebody.
>>
>>89136501
What do I do if I dont have money? Not much, I mean.
>>
>>89136572
Write a solid series bible and research animation companies with development departments and get in contact with them.
>>
>>89136720
Thanks alot!
>>
Expect a series about a colony of people piloting a mech kaiju and destroying planets.
>>
:)
>>
File: jew.jpg (12KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
12KB, 208x243px
>>89136319
First you need to be a member
>>
Draw a picture, repeat 8639 times
>>
>>89136319
out of curiousity, what sort of show do you have in mind?
>>
>>89137131 => >>89136905
>>
up
>>
Jew people on kickstarter
>>
xd
>>
>>89136319
To be frank, no one who's qualified to make an animated show needs to ask how to make an animated show. Like, the biggest priorities for them is copyright and finding a studio that thinks they're worth a damn

Not to say you'll never be qualified, but I wouldn't worry about that right now. Just focus on your drawings
>>
just pay a group of poor saps to do all of your work, and then put your name on it for creating the original idea, and sit back and watch the money roll in.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.