[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: moana.jpg (242KB, 1200x540px)
moana.jpg
242KB, 1200x540px
Did I like it?
>>
>>89133305
how are we supposed to know if you liked it

Yes, I know it's a meme but whatever
>>
No, there weren't any suitable women for you to waifu.
>>
>>89133305
I don't think you did
>>
>>89133305
No. I don't like brown people.
>>
>>89133305
You liked it well enough, but you didn't like the chicken.
>>
No, you only think you did because you want to fuck the crab.
>>
>ocean kills moana's father's best friend so he can keep her away from it, which in turn strengthened moana's interest in the ocean
>this was all part of ocean's plan
What the fuck?
>>
File: moana-017.jpg (76KB, 480x926px)
moana-017.jpg
76KB, 480x926px
>>89133323
What are you, gay?
>>
>>89133422

That's an ugly teenage boy.
>>
Why didnt the ocean put the heart back into te ka?
>>
>>89133679
> creature made of lava
> ocean

hmmm
>>
>>89133867
create a really long arm of water and have the water place the stone in the spiral without touching te ka. Te ka even cooled down for Moana to put the sstone back in/
>>
>>89133412
>>89133895
The ocean is kind of a jerk.
>>
>>89133954
The Ocean makes moana come off as incompetent by having it do everything for her for most of the movie.
>>
>>89133305
>even being unsure whether you liked it
>>
>>89134061
Like what? Making sure she stayed on the boat? The ocean only really helped her a few times, like helping her catch up to Maui and blocking a fireball. Moana did plenty of stuff on her own. She escaped the cave on her own, tricked Tamatoa on her own, and figured out what to do with Te Ka on her own.
>>
>this movie was released this year just in case zootopia flops.

business is a weird thing.
>>
>>89135145
Disney has had 2 movies in the works per year for a while now. It's not incase one flops.
>>
coconuts
>>
>>89135145
>>89135251
Zootopia was better though
>>
>>89133305
Are you just trying to get me to talk about Moana?
Cause if you are, I will gladly do so!
>>
>>89133613
>not wanting to fuck ugly teenage boys

What are you, gay?
>>
>MOANa
What did they mean by this?

also, the pirate coconuts were the best. Polinesian Orks
>>
>>89136699
Yeah, they real were a bunch of tiny little Orks, weren’t they?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.