[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Pixar's best film and you know it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 26

File: IMG_0443.jpg (344KB, 1770x834px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0443.jpg
344KB, 1770x834px
It's Pixar's best film and you know it.
>>
>being a manchild
>>
>>89125706
I didn't like the bendy stretchy animation
>>
>>89125731
How is it anon?
>>
It was a very good film.

Always feels like the mirror-world watchmen to me. A lot of the world and setting and to a much lesser extent tone and theming are weirdly similar, however this is precisely the opposite in terms of the main point - it's a celebration of everything dumb, campy and silver-age.
>>
>>89125706
That movie is even worse than Cars 2

It's a disgrace to animation and had horrible characters, especially the idiotic dad
>>
>>89125706
I like Wall-E better.
>>
>>89125706
It's a good movie, but not their best

/co/ likes it especially because superheroes
>>
It probably is. Really not a big fan of the libertarian shit shoehorned in.
>>
>>89125953
You do realize that shoehorned means tacked on and jarring.
>>
>>89125706
Everytime i see pixar concept art, all i can think is how much better the movies would look in 2d
>>
>>89125706
if you haven't checked out all the stuff that they put on the 2 disc special edition DVD you're missing out. This movie has the most ridiculous amount of expanded world lore put into it of any Pixar film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R44MvXeEQw
My favorite is the faux 50s cartoon they made with in character commentary from Sam Jackson and Craig T Nelson.

And also profiles and stats on every super that was mentioned, shown, and implied, and a few others made up just for the DVD
>>
File: Jack-Sparrow.jpg (79KB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-Sparrow.jpg
79KB, 400x274px
>>89125953
>>
Like >>89125943 said, it was good, but not the best. The story was a little stale, compared to some of their other stuff, and aside from Mr Incredible and Frozone a lot of the main characters were a bit too one-note. Still, it was a lot of fun, and has by far their best fight scenes to date

>>89126058
>Hero profiles
>Syncro-Vox cartoon
>Animation gaffes reel
Loved those extras to bits.
>>
>>89126058

I did this mistake with Zootopia, nearly two hours of jerking off how cooler the original plot was going to be.
>the only reason they bothered with the fur engine is that it wouldn't clip through the collars.
>>
But that's not Inside Out, anon
>>
>>89125755
Huh? Never really thought about it, Syndrome's plan to toss his monster at the workd so they will unite under him even makes a little more sense, since he could unleash it again whenever people start thinking his shjt ain't coming and they don't need to stay in line.
>>
It's certainly the most mature/dark out of all of them. Even the humor is sometimes pretty dark, like the montage showing how capes caused a bunch of supers to die horribly. The crux behind supers getting banned in the first places comes from Bob trying to save someone who's shown committing suicide. It's the most un-disney disney movie I can think of. The movie has a brief period where Mr Incredible himself goes a bit nuts when he thinks his wife and kids are dead, you notice during that part he actually is squeezing Mirage pretty hard
>>
>>89126609

I shrugged off that movie.It was DreamWorks tier.
>>
Nah, close second though
>>
Violet placed her arms around her mother's flawlessly curvy waistline, both of the young girl's hands now firmly gripping onto both of Helen's soft, huge butt cheeks. Helen giggled as her raven haired daughter starting to shake around her tight, clothed booty cheeks in her own small hands. Violet gave her curvy mom's fat ass three really rough spanks on her big booty cheeks, said butt cheeks now sexily jiggling as they should. The two then started to kiss each other, said kisses growing extremely passionate rather quickly. Their tongues danced, their heads veered from side-to-side, and the throaty sounding moans that they both continued to breathe out only aroused them to wit's end. Still shaking around her mother's big butt cheeks in her hands, Violet gave Helen's ass cheeks a really sharp slap. Helen smelled SO good, and she felt SO soft! She roughly squeezed her mother's ass cheeks as they continued to kiss. Then Helen broke the string of kisses so she could turn around and bend over for Vi. Her daughter pulled down the mother's yoga pants. After shaking her ass, Helen received another rough spank, now on her bare cheeks.
>>
>>89127503
Violet then got down on her knees while firmly gripping the older woman's very soft and tight feeling booty cheeks. She buried her face deep in-between her mother's flawless, dreamily soft, and very big ass cheeks. Violet lost herself in Helen's huge, round, perfect looking butt. Her cheeks were soft and malleable, and the big rosebud between them was blazing hot. She began to frantically lick her mother's ass out while she moaned and kneaded the jiggly buttocks. Violet enjoyed her big breakfast as Helen moaned along with her. The mother pushed her booty back against her daughter, wanting her tongue deep inside of her. Breakfast was the most important meal of the day, and Helen made sure Violet ate a heaping healthy meal. It wasn't until after many organsms that Violet finished tongue fucking her own mother's ass. She had thoroughly cleaned out the pipe, and spanked and kneaded the backside, all morning that day, leaving her mom's booty covered in pink welts and her rosebud winking incessantly for more incestous ass worship.
>>
>>89125731
>man child
Sorry not into marvel shit.
>>
>>89126000
I do indeed. Why did Mr Incredible go off on a "NOT MUH PARTICIPATION TROPHIES" rant in the middle of the movie like a retard baby-boomer on facebook? Why was Syndrome selling amazing technology to non-super peasants presented as a bad thing?
>>
>>89127704
he seemed to take more issue with Syndrome releasing a superweapon in the middle of a city and having killed a ton of people already
>>
>>89125706
Cars was pretty damn good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4-7Kvhbthg

As far as I can tell, Incredibles didn't have any memorable moments like this
>>
>>89127704
He was selling super weapons to who I assume is everyone who could afford it, didn't matter the government some joe or even a Saudi. So it kinda is a bad thing.
>>
>>89128116
>the scene that is basipally a meme.
Come on son really? The incredible also has meme scenes
>WHERE'S MAH SUPER SUIT?!
>>
>>89127704
>Why did Mr Incredible go off on a "NOT MUH PARTICIPATION TROPHIES" rant in the middle of the movie like a retard baby-boomer on facebook?
>IGN DVD: Ok, I gotcha. One of the things I liked was Bob's frustration, when he talked about celebrating mediocrity, and Syndrome's comment that if everyone is super, then no one is. Do you think people picked up on that point?
>Bird: I think so. I think it got misinterpreted a few times. Some people said it was Ayn Rand or something like that, which is ridiculous. other people threw Nietzsche around, which I also find ridiculous. But I think the vast majority of people took it the way I intended. Some people said it was sort of a right-wing feeling, but I think that's as silly of an analysis as saying The Iron Giant was left-wing. I'm definitely a centrist and feel like both parties can be absurd.

It's not about politics, it's about Bob. Bob is feeling frustrated with working his shitty office job instead of doing what he wants to do and what he'd be great at, so he goes on his participation ribbon speech.

>Why was Syndrome selling amazing technology to non-super peasants presented as a bad thing?
He's a weapons dealer anon. "Everybody" means the rich and powerful who can afford it, and fuck the rest. He isn't literally going to go handing out jetboots to hobos. Being a weapons dealer who hands out extremely powerful weapons to a select few elite is a bad thing, anon.
>>
It's certainly my favourite.

I like how dark it is as well. It feels like it could've gone on a much safer route and had the supers sitting prisoner in syndromes Fortress but I felt like it would've killed a lot of the tension.
>>
>>89126446
There's a big difference between seeing supplementary material for a fantastic movie and seeing what could've been for a mediocre movie.
>>
>>89125706
Fucking loved the soundtrack, but I'm not sure I can give it the title of best film...
>>
>>89127114
So how come that old man they found didnt seem older than fredrickson?
>>
>>89129226
>mediocre movie.
>zootopia

just because it was rushed it doesnt mean it's mediocre
>>
File: 1476799482940.gif (835KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
1476799482940.gif
835KB, 300x201px
>>89125706
What's even more sad is, The Incredibles is the best Fantastic Four movie made, no contest.
>>
File: Incredibles Sequel.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Incredibles Sequel.gif
2MB, 320x240px
2018 is going to be a sad year.
>>
>>89126857
And Frozone is a total assclown to his wife.
They even lampshade some of the more ridiculous stuff in superhero stories.
That's why it is the best!
>>
>>89128116
Cars had an awful premise to begin with.
>lol what if cars were alive?
Makes no sense and the world building is terrible. Not saying the movie is bad, but the concept behind it is really poor, and if it was handled with humans (a driver or an athlete instead of a racecar itself) it would have the same effect, but making more sense.
>>
>>89129885
I think someone was really high when they were watching those old commercials where the cars talked to each other and said, "Hot damn this will make a good movie" then passed out and forgot about it for 5 years
>>
>>89125876
Mah nigga. Incredibles is okay but WALL-E goes out of its way to tell a story with as little dialogue as possible, and the blossoming romance between WALL-E and EVE is without a doubt one of the most heartwarming things I've ever seen in a movie.
>>
>>89129971
>that scene towards the end where she's begging him to come back to her
Tears, every time.
>>
>>89125706
A film liberals will never understand
>>
>>89130372
Are you forgetting the evil insurance company that in their mission statement says that making a claim is grounds for being dropped or that the US subsidized supers
>>
>>89126609
My man, Inside out is everything Pixar aims to be
>>
>>89127503
>>89127528
MU-MU-MUH DICK this is fucking nice my man
>>
File: 1467080525908.jpg (71KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
1467080525908.jpg
71KB, 500x409px
You're posting this like I don't know. I mean, I do enjoy the other movies. But this was incredible. Still surprised that the sequel isn't out yet.

Pic unrelated
>>
What was the moral?
>>
>>89131128
Fuck sjws everybody isn't the same and fuck government outing anonymity.
>>
>>89127704
>It's an another retard thinks the point of syndrome's plan was to sell super gadgets to the people episode
I wish these retards actually watched the movie.
>>
>>89129353
According to deleted material the species of bird Kevin was a part of produced eggs with nutrients that had anti-aging effects. But that's deleted material so it's not canon.

My take has always been that Paradise Falls is the Fountain of Youth. It's why Carl is suddenly able to do all these physical feats he was incapable of doing before the closer he gets to them. It's also the reason why Muntz is always hanging out there.
>>
>>89125706
And they'll never be able to repeat it, because Disney is cancer.
>>
>>89131206
Also the bad guy wanted to uplift humanity, making everyone great. The moral of the story is that the dregs of society should known their, stop dreaming for a better future, and worship the ground celebrities walk on.
>>
So which Pixar movie is the best, /co/?

For me I could take or leave all of them that aren't The Incredibles, Ratatouille and Wall-E. I simply cannot care enough about the rest of their output to be sad if I were denied the opportunity to ever see them again.
>>
>>89131332
Those are definitely my top 3 as well

I miss old pixar
>>
>>89127528
Someone is clearly an assman with a spanking fetish.
>>
doing requests
>>
>>89132271
Helen stretching her arms around thick Vi's massive hips to measure them, concerned by just how much she has to stretch.
>>
>>89125706
Next to the Toy Story franchise, it's probably the one I enjoyed the most.

And not just because I wanted to stretch Mrs. Incredible's ass on my dick like silly putty.
>>
File: tmp_30574-1483490558188412712905.jpg (192KB, 1125x865px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30574-1483490558188412712905.jpg
192KB, 1125x865px
>>
I can't tell if the politics shitposting is fake or genuine, but this is the worst Incredibles thread I've ever been in.
>>
File: Violet Eddie HOlly.jpg (45KB, 284x509px) Image search: [Google]
Violet Eddie HOlly.jpg
45KB, 284x509px
>>89132271
Thick Violet in the outfit from that old Eddie Holly pic
>>
File: 1399698423670.png (340KB, 1012x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1399698423670.png
340KB, 1012x1360px
>>
>>89129353
This always bugged me too. My GF watched it for the first time two nights ago with me and she was wondering the same thing.

I think the whole thing is a delirious mind trip the old man has while sniffing on some helium trying to anhero before his house is torn down. It makes more sense.

Still my vote for best Pixar movie.
>>
>>89129885
You're forgetting
>Merchandising, where the real money from the movie is made!
>>
>>89132271
footfag stuff for Violet. none exists. the only love this movie gets is making the mom's ass fatter to the point of exploding
>>
File: 1399760849158.png (774KB, 2268x2136px) Image search: [Google]
1399760849158.png
774KB, 2268x2136px
>>
File: 1425832839905.jpg (67KB, 770x873px) Image search: [Google]
1425832839905.jpg
67KB, 770x873px
>>
>>89134522
>the only love this movie gets is making Violet's ass fatter to the point of exploding

Fixed
>>
I dislike that they barely interact with anyone who isn't Super exactly for their monitor.

The only significant non-Super (he uses technology) they interact with is the antagonist.
>>
File: 1413400162772.png (878KB, 1600x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1413400162772.png
878KB, 1600x1100px
>>89134522
>>89136601
Let's be fair here, we love making both their asses fatter.
>>
>>89129613
It was mediocre. The only reason you think otherwise is because of your boner for the rabbit/fox.
>>
>>89125755
See, I always thought it was mirror world X-Men

Random people born with superpowers started appearing. General public loved them and celebrated them. Then they were made to fold into the rest of humanity and genuinely no one had an issue with that.

Then random evil genius kills them because he wants to be just like them.
>>
>>89126857
>It's the most un-disney disney movie I can think of.
That was the point; it was the last (Cars is actually the final film from the looks of things but I think it's one of those fuck-up films that came out of order due to constant re-tooling) film of their original contract and negotiations were not going well between them and Disney at the time; almost all signs pointed to them leaving. It was basically an advertisement for what they could do under another studio.
>>
>>89131034
Yeah aims to be

That doesn't mean they were successful. They played it way too safe.
>>
>>89129971
The one thing I didn't like about WALL-E was how it turned into a standard Pixar adventure story near the end. Like it just had to have a big bad antagonist and life-threatening danger with fakeout character deaths. It just didn't feel like a proper follow-up to the first half.
>>
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2075121#search=Helen_Parr
why
>>
>>89129971
>goes out of its way to tell a story with as little dialogue as possible,

for about 40 minutes

Nigga, did you just fall asleep and then make up the ending of the movie in your head? The whole movie goes to shit when they enter space
>>
>>89138730
This dude's hyper needs waists and calves that can actually support all that weight.
>>
File: concerned chewing luluco.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
concerned chewing luluco.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>89129226
>mediocre

It was great. The collars angle was way too fucking dark and depressing, not "just" for a kid's movie, but for the story they were trying to tell in general. It would've been a bitterly joyless setting.

I like some of the ideas and I can appreciate the angle, but let's not pretend that the needlessly cruel "Predators are put-upon, trampled ghetto urchins" was a masterpiece in the making.
>>
>>89139002
Personally I find the collars a bit heavy handed. They handled it a bit more subtle in the official version, which is more accurate to the message they wanted to send
>>
>>89129971
Everything about the fat humans the second half of the movie revolves around was annoying and corny and Wall-E getting memories back in the end robs it of all proficiency it could have had but other than that yeah, it's a masterpiece

>>89138000
Yeah, it's such a let down. Sucks because some alternate universe version of Wall-E was clearly a great film but they just couldn't help but throw in a bunch of Disney shit and ruin it
>>
>>89139229
>proficiency
poignancy, fucking spellcheck
>>
>>89138000
>>89138833
The movie is still great when they deal with the robots. For instance Mo is a likeable enough character and he isn't introduced until the second half. The problem is that the humans are so ham fisted (hurr) that it really drags the rest of the film down.
>>
>>89139002
>>89139060
What I really liked about Zootopia is the message that racism takes different forms and goes both ways, and it's not exclusively a one way struggle from the powerless getting oppressed by the powerful. It also doesn't map so easily to real world groups- you could make a case for either the predators or the prey to be black or white or asian or whatever. Unlike, say, Cats Don't Dance, which is a film tackling similar themes in a similar way but it's obviously just an allegory for black people. Having it more inscrutable is a nice thing I think, as you actually have to listen to the message instead of just deciding what to believe from the outset.
>>
>>89130687
which there is nothing wrong with that
how is it the insurance company's fault you were an irresponsible fuck and got hurt?
"boo hoo i was doing something i wasnt supposed to be doing and hurt myself and YOU expect me to be responsible and PAY for the consequences of my actions! YOUR A FUCJING WHITE MALE!"
>>
>>89139764
Yeah, I think that's one of the greatest things sci-fi/fantasy/speculative fiction/whatever is able to do - separate real world problems from their usual real world context and the baggage they usually come packaged with and encourage greater empathy and objectivity and novel thinking regarding these issues
>>
>>89129971
I feel like Wall-E could've been better done as a cute 8 minute short until you get into outer space and shit, which... I dunno, I feel like it jumped the shark
>>
>>89140052
fucking christ your retarded
>>
>Pixar's best animated feature is brad bird's midlife crises fantasy daydream
The sequel is going to bomb, hard.
>>
>>89139543
The problem is that it's so damn cutesy

The humans are supposed to be obese, but they look like cuddly teddy bears

It needed to be grimier
>>
>>89141335
>The humans are supposed to be obese, but they look like cuddly teddy bears
That's the point. They're supposed to be like giant babies after centuries of not doing anything themselves.
>>
>>89129971
Wall-e is fucking boring. It could work at short art film but it's a full length corporate piece.
>>
This is the worst incredibles thread I've seen in 3 years
>>
>>
File: 1426143985425.jpg (127KB, 746x850px) Image search: [Google]
1426143985425.jpg
127KB, 746x850px
>>
File: 1425793606919.jpg (93KB, 759x832px) Image search: [Google]
1425793606919.jpg
93KB, 759x832px
>>
>>89141390
Even babies can be gross dude

jesus. There's no excuse. They just played it safe, and bingo, it worked.
>>
>>89144765
BUSTIER
>>
>>89143727
>>89142997
>>89144765
I've always liked the contrast between these pics. Almost like they could be part of a story.

>puberty strikes Vi hard and fast, making her self-conscious about her sudden curves
>Helen is supportive and does her best to boost Vi's confidence
>it works too well and Vi's confidence balloons into arrogance as she continues to develop, especially once her measurements surpass her mother's
>>
>>89125706
I always liked Ratatouille more just because of the atmosphere, but I rewatched The Incredibles and there was so much shit I didn't get as a kid.

That shit about how capes being not just a gag but an allegory for arrogance shouldn't have gone over my head the way it did.
>>
>>89145835
That's more or less the idea, except Violet embraces it sooner.

Most of the "Violet gets thiccer" fapficery around on /co/ is built off of some deleted scene where Violet rambles about her flaws and includes her lack of curves and gangliness. From that we extrapolate that once puberty hits her like a truck, her confidence and ego goes up with it.
>>
>>89129353
I always just assumed that Carl was around 7 when he saw the film, and Muntz was in his early/mid twenties.

An active 93 year old and a brooding 73 year old might not look that different.

It's funny though that's the main problem people have with this movie though, instead of say, dogs flying airplanes.
>>
File: He immediately wants to go hom.png (79KB, 239x356px) Image search: [Google]
He immediately wants to go hom.png
79KB, 239x356px
>>89130234
>>89129971
Man this movie really laid down the feels. Watching an injured Wall-E struggle to get the plant back was horrifying, but I thought "I mean, he'll be fine somehow, probably".

Then he got crushed by that plant reader device, and I thought "Oh, I mean, he'll probably be fine?".

THEN, he came back, and lost his memory, and at that point I just gave up and just welcomed the depression. Even with the happy ending, the first time I watched it, the pain was not alleviated.
>>
File: 1468715633577.png (49KB, 210x238px) Image search: [Google]
1468715633577.png
49KB, 210x238px
>>89125706
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK_OKGELcn0
>that OST
>that fucking reveal
>that buildup
this film is fucking great
>>
File: dental plan.png (277KB, 401x421px) Image search: [Google]
dental plan.png
277KB, 401x421px
So what do you think would've became of Buddy had he not been vehemently rejected by his idol as a child?
>>
File: Orel-300x200.jpg (5KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Orel-300x200.jpg
5KB, 300x200px
>>89147126
I like to believe that he'd be like a more obnoxious orel from moral orel in his youth. Curious, enthusiastic, and well meaning but ultimately gullible, easily misguided, and unintentionally causes shit to happen constantly.
He'd probably become a tech superhero given the right influence.
>>
>>89147126
a) he would've died at the hands of a villain, scarring Bob's mind for the rest of his life
or
b) not much, since that last fight with Bomb Voyage triggered the Anti-Super Legislation Act getting passed, so at most, he'd end up as the mailboy in Bob's office
>>
>>89147126
Super genius using his weapons or just technology for the greater good, teaming up with supers, becoming a vigilante, or straight up producing technology for the government/secret crime fighting organizations. Obviously that night was when a lot of the super controversy was triggered but the supers would still eventually be phased out regardless. Buddy could've been an undercover hero working with supers and providing them with technology the same manner Edna provides proper costumes with each hero.
>>
>>89147126
Well, by that point, the events that put the Superhero Relocation Program in motion had already happened, so even if Mr. Incredible had welcomed Buddy with open arms, it would have already been too late- the public opinion would have already turned against supers, so he wouldn't have been able to become a superhero himself anyway.

In light of that, I like to think that Buddy might have seen the whole situation as his chance to REALLY prove himself by "saving" the world's supers (and especially Mr. Incredible himself) from being strung up in the court of public opinion. He might have put his intellect toward becoming some kind of "lawyer to the stars", specifically taking on high-profile cases to defend Supers and gradually turn the tide back in their favor.
>>
>>89127114
I don't know why everyone says that the film gets worse after the opening.
It isn't as heart-wrenching sure, but it's still a great adventure.
>>
>>89147645
It's the ending that really drags the movie down, in my opinion. The whole flying dogs thing felt really out of place to me, like something that should have been happening in a Dreamworks film. I would have liked Up's ending to be more a bit more grounded.
>>
>>89126609
Hi Doug
>>
>>89125756
1/10 Made me reply
>>
>>89127704
I'd like to elaborate on >>89128215 first point in response to you.

Bob also wants his kids to live up to their full potential. To be the super powered kids that they are. To in some capacity to enjoy the wondrous glory of his golden years. He gets that in the end, but only after having to suffer the thought of losing them all. They find their niche in the world so they can channel what they are best at.

The fact that he isn't in control of his situation is just constraining him, hence why he'd go and do superhero things instead of bowling. Its also why he hurled his boss through multiple walls. He is sick and tired of shit he has to go through. It didn't happen overnight though and it wasn't the first time Bob blew the lid off.
>>
>>89125706

That's not Wall-e
>>
File: Ratatouille-art.jpg (172KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
Ratatouille-art.jpg
172KB, 780x439px
You were close, OP. A VERY close second to this one.
>>
>>89146988
That fucking scene is amazing
>>
Holy shit how have you all forgotten how great Finding Nemo is? Hasn't been mentioned once.

My top 5

1. Nemo
2. Monster's Inc. (Not Pixar's best, I just have a personal fixation with this film)
3. Ratatouille
4. Incredibles
5. Up
>>
>>89152212
Finding Nemo is great but a little overrated. It's a shame finding dory was a bit shitty as a sequel
>>
Bumparooni
>>
>>89125731
welcome to /co/
>>
>>
>>89152212
MY TOP 5:
1. Incredibles
2. Wall-E
3. Toy Story
4. Inside Out
5. Nemo

>>89153651
>finding dory was a bit shitty as a sequel
It looked amazing and it's everything I really ask for.
>>
File: THICK Love.png (254KB, 679x663px) Image search: [Google]
THICK Love.png
254KB, 679x663px
I really, really hope the mom is THICK in the sequel.

The aging process puts curves on a mother's frame.
>>
File: Luxo_Jr._poster.jpg (30KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
Luxo_Jr._poster.jpg
30KB, 300x444px
>>89125706
Nah.
>>
>>89140052
*tips*
>>
>>89129971
>the blossoming romance between WALL-E and EVE is without a doubt one of the most heartwarming things I've ever seen in a movie.
The movie should have focused solely on that. Every time the humans showed up all I could think was "when are they going to get back to Wall-e and Eve?"

After making me care about a junkyard autist robot and his psycho love interest, why are you dragging me down with this faux social commentary?
>>
>>89154341

Maybe it was an excuse to show fat humans on a Deviantart-scale.
>>
>>89154131
She's in her 40s in the first movie. She'll be in her mid to late 50s in the sequel.
>>
>>89154341
>doesn't want social commentary in science fiction

stay Star Wars you basic faggot
>>
>>89154383

So what? She could age well. They better not nerf her.

"OMG she's 50 now! Let's make her unsexy!"
>>
Everyone has different opinions and I respect them.
But if Ratatouille isn't at least in your top 5 there's something seriously wrong with you
>>
>>89154409

I'm serious.

I want to see her as a sex symbol at 50. I hate that stereotype that 40 is MILF but not 50.
>>
>>89154408
>not wanting ham fisted social commentary of "lol humans so fat XD" in an otherwise great movie makes me basic
K
>>
>>89154714

I didn't mind it (but I like fatness so I'm biased).
>>
>>89147126
Ends up becoming a supervillain anyway to bring Mr. Incredible out of retirement, because the world will always need Mr. Incredible.
>>
>>
>>89154181
That was shit
>>
>>89156770
I've always wanted to do things to Violet. Hopefully she's legal in the next one.
>>
>>89125731
...where do you think we are?
>>
I like thicc girls as much as the next perv, but I hate incredibles cheesecake because it makes everyone look like the letter 8. I wanna fap to thicc chiccs, not snowmen.
>>
>>89157562
>letter 8
So does B+B=D where you come from?
>>
File: 1484353845931.png (2MB, 2284x2596px) Image search: [Google]
1484353845931.png
2MB, 2284x2596px
>>
>>89127114
This
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.