[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /co/. I'm reading the Hitman comic.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: OTCHitman04.jpg (385KB, 600x927px) Image search: [Google]
OTCHitman04.jpg
385KB, 600x927px
Hey /co/.
I'm reading the Hitman comic.
>>
I think it's time for Butch and Sundance.
>>
>>89120450
For as much as /co/ talks this one up, I've never once seen it storytimed.
>>
>>89120450
I fucking love this whole series. It's probably one of the best thing DC has ever put out.
>>
File: DewVM.gif (135KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
DewVM.gif
135KB, 500x375px
>mfw just read the Ace of Killers issue with Baytor and Section Eight
>>
>>89120990
It's an occruance that happens usually once a year. Many on /co/ don't want it to be over told lest it losses it's story time charm. Story time this past year was sometime back in April as I recall
>>
Tom Dawson did nothing wrong.
>>
>>89120450
I've read it not so long ago to understand what the hell happening in Section8 and Sixpack and Dog-welder. Damn, it was fucking awesome. Great humor. And few scenes is more dramatic than half of capeshit. Only thing which bothered me a little - Ennis hates Batman too much.
>>
>>89120990
I've seen it storytimed like... twice maybe? Like the whole thing from start to finish.
>>
I've only seen the Superman story but its real sweet
>>
>>89121183
Now go read the recent Midnighter series.
>>
>>89121972
Orlando's DCYou series? Already read it. Don't see the connection if that's the series you're referring to.
>>
>>89122001
Are you reading Orlando's Midnighter and Apollo?
>>
>>89122053
No, I'm now more interested in checking it out.
>>
>>89120450
This comic was much more depressing than I had ever anticipated it to be.
>>
why is this thing constantly out of print? it's a critically acclaimed run by a well-known writer
>>
>>89122560
Because it ended over 15 years ago and never got the publicity it deserved.
>>
>>89122792
>>89122940
:(

this and robinson's starman are on the top of my list of things to get, but since neither of them are getting movies any time soon I doubt they'll be getting reprinted.

heck even the jack kirby fourth world stuff isn't solicited yet, and darkseid's appearing in JL in november
>>
File: Hitman21-Romance.jpg (60KB, 350x410px) Image search: [Google]
Hitman21-Romance.jpg
60KB, 350x410px
>>89120450
Honestly Tommy is one of the more tragic DC characters.

Also, did Tiegel serve any real purpose in this story other than just being a relentless bitch?
>>
>>89124233
She had a sick one liner she dropped on the crooked cop
>>
>>89124233
Her family singing the German anthem was the most hilarious part of that issue.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.