[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Turanga Leela >parents call her Leela ?????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>Turanga Leela
>parents call her Leela

?????
>>
They orphaned her, so they didn't know her first name. Also, nobody called her Turanga in front of her parents - how were they supposed to know?
>>
>>89110888
i always figured it was part of the backstory of her being an 'alien' maybe her name was just leela and her mom added the turanga to make her sound alien
>>
>>89110888
you know different cultures put family name first, right
>>
>>89110982
>Amy tells Fry her name is Turanga
>this is immediately accepted and not challenged
>>
>>89110982
You know she isn't a jap chink, right?
>>
>>89110888
What's the problem? It's her name. Of course they call her by her name. What's the issue.
>>
>>89110888

Oh I thought Turanga was her last name.
>>
>>89110888
In "The Problem With Popplers" it's revealed that "Turanga" is Leela's surname.
>>
>>89111014
No, but she is from New York.
>>
>>89110888
Her parents are Turanga Munda and Turanga Morris. Family name comes first.
>>
>>89111067
But it is. Leela is her first name.
>>
>>89111014
>only these two cultures in a literal universe may use that order
>>
>>89111153
Yes
>>
>>89110888
I think that it's a two first names kind of deal.
She doesn't have a surname because she is an orphan.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.