[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superman, Allred, and Sauvage guest at Young Animal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: CAVE_CARSON_CV_7.jpg (237KB, 781x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CAVE_CARSON_CV_7.jpg
237KB, 781x1200px
>CAVE CARSON HAS A CYBERNETIC EYE #7
Written by JON RIVERA • Art and cover by MICHAEL AVON OEMING • Variant cover by ROBERT HACK
It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No, it’s…Superman?! After a gnarly battle between Team Carson and the Whisperer and his cult, Cave finds a quiet moment to reminisce about his long-ago adventures with the Big Red S. But are these just fond memories, or is there a deeper mystery afoot?
On sale APRIL 19 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • MATURE READERS
>>
File: DOOM_PATROL_CV_7.jpg (266KB, 781x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DOOM_PATROL_CV_7.jpg
266KB, 781x1200px
>DOOM PATROL #7
Written by GERARD WAY—Art by MICHAEL ALLRED—Backup story art by BRANDON BIRD—Cover by MICHAEL ALLRED—Variant cover by NICK DERINGTON
How have you been, Niles Caulder? The Chief is back, and he’s ready to reshape the new Doom Patrol to be just like the old Doom Patrol—a prospect not everyone is happy with. But the team’s former leader hasn’t grown less manipulative in his old age, so nobody make any rash decisions. Pretty sure he’s up to something. Michael Allred (iZOMBIE, Silver Surfer) joins Young Animal for this special one-off issue.
On sale APRIL 26 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • MATURE READERS
>>
File: SHADE_THE_CHANGING_GIRL_CV_7.jpg (214KB, 781x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SHADE_THE_CHANGING_GIRL_CV_7.jpg
214KB, 781x1200px
>SHADE, THE CHANGING GIRL #7
Written by CECIL CASTELLUCCI • Art by MARGUERITE SAUVAGE • Backup story art by DAN PARENT • Cover by BECKY CLOONAN • Variant cover by MARGUERITE SAUVAGE
In this stand-alone issue, Shade begins to ponder what’s next for her on Earth. As the winter dance approaches, she reminisces about high school on Meta, and starts to wonder why she’s putting herself through that kind of hell again. Will she find the perfect dress, or will the dance be a perfect disaster? Plus, an all-new episode of “Life with Honey,” with art by Dan Parent (Kevin Keller).
On sale APRIL 5 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • MATURE READERS
>>
File: MOTHER_PANIC_CV_6.jpg (358KB, 781x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MOTHER_PANIC_CV_6.jpg
358KB, 781x1200px
>MOTHER PANIC #6
Written by JODY HOUSER • Art by SHAWN CRYSTAL • Cover by TOMMY LEE EDWARDS • Variant cover by ERIC CANETE
As Mother Panic’s scope of revenge narrows, her partnership with the unhinged Pretty falls apart. Unable to bear the end to their collaboration Pretty turns on Mother Panic. After all, if she’s not with him...
On sale APRIL 26 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • MATURE READERS
>>
>>89109347
Sauvage is great but I think I legit prefer Zarcone for this.
>>
>>89109316
>Alfred DP one shot
Neat!
>>
>>89109427
Yeah but since it's a stand alone filler issue then it's cool to have a fill in artist on it.
>>
>>89109427
They're not part of the standard arcs, which is the only reason they're okay. All the comics have great teams for the regular work, I'd actually be annoyed by having to deal with guest writers and artists mid-arc.
>>
>>89109427
Sauvage's art makes my dick hard
>>
>>89109378
This is what, three issues in a row with this hack? What a disappointment, the only reason I even gave this a shot in the first place was because of Tommy Lee Edwards. I was pleasantly surprised by the writing but this is getting ridiculous...
>>
>>89109295
So are the Scioli back ups over?

>>89109316
> Allred
Yes please
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.