[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the best walking Dead villain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0239.jpg (624KB, 1865x2632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0239.jpg
624KB, 1865x2632px
Who's the best walking Dead villain?
>>
>>89100572
the writers
>>
AMC
>>
>>89100572
'>negan
>villain
>>
>>89100572
Angus
>>
>>89100693
Well he was pretty villainous before the timesip
>>
>>89100572

Rick
>>
>>89100575
>>89100582
f/spbp
>>
>>89102117
Came here to post this. He's a ruthless dictator with all the blood on his hand.
>>
>>89102173
>>89102117
Came here to post this as well. Rick is the worst villain of them all.
>>
>>89102117
This. Motherfucker's had it coming for a long time.
>>
Negan obviously. Governor was edge lord 5000. Baldie is pretty lame.
>>
File: TWD163-CoverB.png (1MB, 800x1230px) Image search: [Google]
TWD163-CoverB.png
1MB, 800x1230px
>>89102117
This.
>>
Nate
>>
File: negan fuck.jpg (55KB, 492x800px) Image search: [Google]
negan fuck.jpg
55KB, 492x800px
>>89102117

Yeah, pretty much Rick.

Negan is best anti-hero. Alpha was worst villain, way too easy to kill.

>>89101807

Not really, he just wanted people to follow the rules and lost track of the bigger picture.
>>
Alpha barely qualifies as a villain to me. Negan is the best villain, Governor was a pretty good one though.
>>
>>89107140

The governor was a good villain because I can see someone like that wormy little coward actually existing. I got so much enjoyment from his torture.
>>
>>89107140
>>89107111
>>89105986
Alpha felt like a starter pack. Here's to hoping Kirkman show potential with Beta.
>>
>>89102117
>doesn't steal from anyone
>only kills when attacked
>quite reasonable, even with people that betrayed him or fucked up
>villain
explain this meme.
>>
I'm so tired of TWD just having escalating villains. How about a natural disaster? Some other crazy shit? Real survival? It's all very stagnant.
>>
>>89109034
a flood event would be pretty cool to see. (Maybe from some shitty Dam way off unseen that has been deteriorating or whatever) So like they could deal with the destruction but also drowned water zombies all over.
>>
>>89109014
4chan just likes to pick on poor ol'e rick because he's a literal cuckold.
>shane literally raising his woman's son from another man
I guess Shane was a cuck too
>>
>>89109014

Rick loses his shit way too often, and then he makes stupid decisions. Plus, very few people outside the core group have respect for him. He gets people killed unnecessarily with his 'b-but I don't wanna be a leader'.

Compare that to Negan or even Ezekiel who got their shit together, regardless of whether they are 'nice' are not, Rick is a shitshow.
>>
>>89109932
>steal from everyone
>kills for little to no reason
>"give me half of your shit"
explain how Negan is better
>>
>>89110068

He kills people who break the rules, not for no reason.

Also the normal people who Negan was protecting in the factory actually lived. Rick gets half his team killed on the regular.
>>
>>89100572
Alpha could have been great.
>>
>>89110383
>He kills people who break the rules
you mean the arbitrary rules he creates himself, and changes whenever he wants?

>the normal people who Negan was protecting in the factory actually lived
Negan got a LOT of his people killed on that war

>Rick gets half his team killed on the regular
mostly because of outside forces, and not him starting shit.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.