[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write the pilot episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

Write the pilot episode
>>
No.
>>
Write it yourself.
>>
File: 1483971001591.jpg (23KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
1483971001591.jpg
23KB, 640x559px
>>89100323
fpbp
>>
>>89100300
why do some of you anons give so much of a damn about this crap?
>>
File: rosianna boom.png (434KB, 441x890px) Image search: [Google]
rosianna boom.png
434KB, 441x890px
Write the pilot episode
>>
>>89100300
I've only ever watched Kim Possible, have watched and disliked a couple Ben Ten episodes, and actively avoided the other three.

Sorry.
>>
>>89100300
After ejecting the semen from her robot vagina, Jenny emerges from the bathroom back to a tried Jake, who is still in his dragon form, resting on the bed.
>>
>>89100328
That.
>>
An ancient evil awakens. The ancient evil that awakened rallies up the villains from different universes for multiversal conquest.

It's not a pilot but maybe this is something someone with enough autism can work off from.
>>
>>89100300
The Anytown Fuckyourself Show
>>
File: 1371210312183.png (53KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
1371210312183.png
53KB, 421x248px
sandy begs spongebob to test and pilot one of her inventions

there a perfect pilot episode
>>
>>89100328
This.
>>
File: gotcha.jpg (124KB, 696x1060px) Image search: [Google]
gotcha.jpg
124KB, 696x1060px
>>89100300
Okay, here goes.

>Opening credits showing each character with their name in white font underneath their smiling face while they do slice of life stuff
>>Jake and Ben playing non-descript video game system and spilling a bowl of chips or some shit, Danny throwing his hands up in the air and then crossing his arms while smiling and shaking his head, Kim studying at one of those tables that fast food joints with outdoor seating always have, Jenny practicing cheerleading jumps while the guys watch
>>Credits show scenes from the show. Them all having fun, shenanigans, and sad scenes where the comfort each other when the notes in the theme song go lower. Credits end with a still of them all having their arms around each other and doing a happy jump, then fades to black
>Opens to a scene of their mutual apartment, Jake flipping around like a stereotype and making faces while playing a video game
>Kim walks through the front door (to the left of the stage, for good measure) with an armful of books and groceries
>"Hey Jake, can you pause that and help me with-"
>She's cut off as she slips on something
>She slowly rises upward from offscreen with a grumpy look on her face, an empty Go-gurt tube between her finger and thumb. The audience giggles
>"JaaaaAAAAAAAKE!" she shrieks, punctuated by the audience's audible laughter
>"Uh, sure, just a second..." Comes Jake's reply, the audience's laughter revived as he continues to play his game
>"Jake, remember that we only agreed to let you and Ben stay here if you cleaned up your messes!" Kim says with an exasperated voice, one hand still holding the dairy condom, the other in a fist at her side
>"Wow, really?" is barely heard from Jake's mouth as the audience roars
>"waHEY, did I hear my name??" calls Ben's voice as walks out of the hallway at the back of the stage, wearing a black tank-top and a pair of green boxers. This elicits "WOOOO" from the audience.
(cont.)
>>
>>89101684

Keep going
>>
File: NEVER.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
NEVER.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>>89101684
>"BEN!!!!! Put some clothes on before-" But alas, Kim is far too late with her bullshit
>"Hey everyone, I'm back with the launDRYYYYYYYY?!" comes the squeal from a bewildered Danny Fenton (or what the fuck ever), throwing the baskets of clean clothes in the air at the sight of his room mate in his profane green cock-coverers
>"BENJAMIN TENNISON! IF MY FATHER FOUND OUT THAT YOU WERE TRAIPSING AROUND IN YOUR UNDERPANTS, HE'D THROW US ALL OUT!!"
>"Oh come on Danny-o, I'm just lettin' it all haaa-yang!" says Ben, doing a sort of surfing-esque dance move to show us he's the messy chillbro
>"Letting it 'huh-yang' or not, this is entirely unacceptable! My father was under the impression we were all radical Catholic terrorists when he gave us this apartment, and I'll be gosh-darned if I don't maintain his wishes!" Danny says, out of fear that the jar that is this episode may not contain enough character/plot development
>It is at this time that Ben rolls his eyes so far back into his head that they burst out of his anus as he sighs and walks back to the hallway.
>Danny shakes his head, and gathers the laundry while Kim walks to her room on the left right side of the stage, and Jake keeps staring at the screen before him, covered from corner to corner with fuck if we know because we're only shown the back of the TV
>As Danny begins to walk to wherever the fuck his room is, we hear a knocking at the door
>Danny asks, "Jake, could you be a dear and get the door?"
>"Oh uh, what? Uhh, sure." Jake says this without making eye contact, and presses a button on the entertainment center. this activates an elaborate machine made of tinker toys, duct tape, marbles with those slide things, and string.
>This device takes approximately two minutes of screentime to perform it's task of opening the door, with Danny looking on in confusion the entire time.
(cont)
>>
File: 1475559235546.jpg (87KB, 546x794px) Image search: [Google]
1475559235546.jpg
87KB, 546x794px
>>89101771
>As soon as the rubber janitor's glove at the end of the contraption turns the door handle, a blue-and-white metal girl with robo-pigtails falls through the doorway, her legs wrapped around a muscly guy in a fitted t-shirt and a backwards cap that (who probably fucked your girlfriend)
>"OhhhhhhHHHHH(h)hh....... Sorry about that, guys, ahahah..." Says XJ9 "Jenny," brushing her metal hairdo to the side for some reason. The guy trying to ram his dick into a walking iPhone Stands up and adjusts his package (that was inside your girlfriend) and smiles while looking around the room, avoiding eye contact with the other housemates. The audience is having a civil war, the northern half firing off a steady stream of "WOOOOO"s and the southern half unleashing a volley of cackles and being racist probably
>"JENNIFER, WHAT **ARE** YOU DOING!!! You know for a FACT that you are NOT allowed to do... to do... THAAAAT in my father's apartment!" Screeches Danny, his shrill voice barely being audible over the bloody laughing-based conflict behind the camera
>"Awww, sorry, ahah, I'll remember next time... Oh, this is Chad Clydesdale, my new boyfriend from my aerial kombucha-tasting and gymnastics dojo. Say hi to everyone, Chad."
>As Chad (who, in case you missed it, had banging, raunchy, satisfying sex with your girlfriend) waves around, making sure to wave at everyone including what we know to be the audience (but the characters know to be a fucking wall), Danny performs a single 45 degree wave of his hand, then moves the laundry into that fucking stupid hallway that looks literally the same in every god damn sitcom
>Jake, meanwhile, is on his phone and utters a "hi." This appears to be Jake's "i only care about video games lol" attitude, but he is actually masking his deep hatred for the attractive fellow while projecting his emotional pain from unrequitted crushes onto video game characters like the Sniper and Cloud Strife in a thread on /vg/
(cont.)
>>
>>89101873
>Jenny the fuckable toaster waves a goodbye to the hunky fellow who for obvious reasons has not had sexual relations with your girlfriend, and closes the door
>She lays upside down on the couch with her head close to Jakes as he plays his game and watches for a few seconds
>The silence is cut short when Jenny says "...whatcha doooin?"
>"Uh, playin' mah game"
>"Ohhh, okay. What KINDA game?"
>The sound of bowels being released in the audience drowns out all other sound within fifty feet of your television as the audience loses all muscle control laughing
>Jake rolls his eyes, saying "A VIDEO game"
>"Ohhhhhhhh... what KINDA video game?"
It is at this time that the screen fades black, with Jake turning off the console and walking away before the blackness takes total hold. This break in the story has nothing to do with the TV station shilling for the next big arbitrary kitchen appliances for three minutes. The quick break is necessary to control the violent rioting of the audience caused by the sheer, unhindered comedy of Jenny's blatant retardation (which is used to create her "boobs lol" personality). Black Lives Matter is a thing of the past in the media, as everyone at Fox News and CNN are busy discussing the burning city surrounding the studio as the audience spreads their laughing plague to everyone else in downtown <city of choice>
>When the show returns from its pause, we see everyone on the stage at once.
(cont.)
>>
File: 1466917146623.png (200KB, 330x585px) Image search: [Google]
1466917146623.png
200KB, 330x585px
>>89101943
>Danny is busy doing dishes, Jenny is giggling silently at her phone, Jake and Ben are eating pizza or some shit and waving their torsos back and forth with controllers in their hands to show that they are, in fact, playing a video game. Kim is drawing dicks and trollfaces on the pages of an otherwise empty spiral notebook, but because she looks focused and is also holding a big text book we assume she's taking notes
>Danny finishes his task and goes to open the fridge
>"Hey Kim, you went to the grocery store righ-"
>Danny's sentence is cut short as he retracts from the fridge with a sock in his hands. The audience begins to laugh, but is stopped when we hear a clicking sound. This clicking is the cocking of the rifles of the SWAT team, which has been called in to maintain control of the audience meme-bers, who brought the entire city, half of the USMC, and Donald Trump's ego to the ground during the break.
>"Hmmmmmmm... THIS doesn't look like food, you guys!" Danny says sarcastically. Jake and Ben stop their mild seizures to look each other in the eyes and shrug
>"WE DUNNO!" they lie, and continue playing their game. One fellow manages to let a snort out. This is followed immediately by a loud BANG and a few drops of red fluid splashing Jake and Ben's faces. They do not flinch.
>"Well, somebody did it, and I know it wasn't me. Was it YOU, Kim?"
>Kim lowers her textbook to say "What do YOU think, Danny?"
>"Well, I think it wasn't us! What about YOU, Jenny?"
>Jenny looks up from the picture of a grinning banana holding its peel like a stripped garment on her phone to say "You know Danny, it's not mine, but can I use it really quick?"
>Danny throws her the sock and suddenly three big beefy black guys that look like the words "you mad, white boi?" should be typed up bellow their bodies burst through the door.
(cont.)
>>
File: 1455235427364.jpg (41KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1455235427364.jpg
41KB, 400x225px
>>89102035
>"Follow me boys!" Jenny giggles as she jogs over to the doorway of the room on the right side of the stage
>The misters Universe saunter across the living room to Jenny, who slams the door after placing the sock on the handle
>Danny looks at the door with a face of complete horror.
>Meanwhile, an audience member shouts "GET 'EM BOYS, THEY CAN'T TAKE ALL OF US" and they overtake the SWAT team. The SWAT members beg for mercy, but we would never know. The rest of the audience begins raucous laughter as Danny continues to look appalled.
>As the laughter and SWAT officers die down, Kim looks up from her studies again to say "Yes Danny, I did get groceries.You wanted eggs and flour for your baking club meeting this week, right?"
>"Yeah, we're actually going to be making cupcakes, and... OH NO!"
>Danny's expression goes from "haha I'm pretending you give a shit about my shitty cupcakes" to one of having REALLY fucked up as a BOOM shakes the foundation of the stage and a mushroom cloud appears in the window of the kitchen.
>"I LEFT THE ANDROID NOTE 7s IN THE OVEN AT WORK!"
>Danny rushes out the door and slams it shut behind him. He pokes his head back in to to say "Eheheh, sorry guys!" and gently shuts the door again.
>Kim, Danny, and Ben pause for a moment, then begin a bout of hearty laughter. As the door to the right of the stage opens, they are joined by Jenny and her entourage of chocolate beefcakes. The screen goes still and the words "Produced by Dan Schneider and Jerry Seinfeld" appear on screen, with the audience WOOing and letting out a hearty-but-reasonable laugh
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.