[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this shit make you feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: the triggering.jpg (836KB, 1313x1977px) Image search: [Google]
the triggering.jpg
836KB, 1313x1977px
How does this shit make you feel?
>>
>>89100168
Indifferent

if you express any other emotion you're doing it wrong
>>
>>89100168
Spider-Gwen has a cool costume, but that's it

I don't read Bendis' comics, so Miles and AN X-men is non-canon

I won't watch Fant4stic, you knew it would be bad from the first issue

I do t read fem Thor, but it's not the first time that Thor has been a woman, so I'm not triggered and besides, we have Unworthy right now, and it's been great

Gwebpoole is so much better, /co/ doesn't deserve comics as enjoyable as that one.
>>
>>89100168
it makes me feel my penis, gently and tenderly...at least at first.
>>
>>89100168
what shit I don't know what you are autisticaly bitching about this time
>>
Gwenpool is great everything else is terrible
>>
>>89100168
Lumping in Gwenpool just shows that you haven't actually read it at all.
>>
>>89100168
I don't really know what any of it has to do with each other. Spider-Gwen and Gwenpool have nothing to do with your SJW boogeyman. They are girl versions of popular heroes. This is an idea that has literally been around longer than feminism has. P.S. OP is a fag.
>>
I'm indifferent to them all except Spider Gwen. I like her design a lot and have a few of the comics, but I wish the stories were better.

The rest I can acknowledge as a product of our times changing, but they're not interesting enough for me to buy.
>>
>>89100168
>>89100168
>Spider-gwen image
I like her costume, but the book isn't for me so I dropped it after a couple issues. I'll check out the Gwenom arc if that ever happens but otherwise, it's an alt-universe book set in an alt-universe I don't care about about a character who my interest in begins and ends at "cool costume."

>Miles images
Ultimate Spider-man covers just remind me how much I used to like the Ultimate Universe and the fact that I genuinely enjoyed a lot of Miles' Ultimate issues. Unfortunately, his book was at its worst when it was getting derailed by tie-ins and shit, and since coming to 616, he's been nothing but tie-ins. So those images make me feel disappointment over the current state of his book and nostalgia for the Ultimate Universe.

>MBJ/Johnny image
I get seething rage everytime I'm reminded that Fant4stick exists. I feel bad for MBJ that he was attached to such an absolute trainwreck of a movie.

>ANXM image
lol Bendis. I don't really give a fuck about Iceman or the O5, so this just reminds me of how hilarious the scanbro thread where he leaked the issue was. It was fucking glorious.

>Thor image
Dautermann's art is fucking awesome. I keep meaning to download the last couple arcs that he's done for the fight scenes. The way he draws lightning is gorgeous.

>Gwenpool image
Reminds me that the new issue of Gwenpool comes out next week which I'm excited for. One of the most consistently enjoyable books on my pull list right now. Hastings/Gurihiru is an absolute dreamteam.

So there you go. That's how the individual images made me feel. You're welcome, OP. I'm curious as to how they made YOU feel.
>>
>>89100168
Love me some Gwenpool, good book.

The rest is hot garbage though.
>>
>>89100703

Would you guys recommend this if I'm not a big Deadpool fan? I like that so many of you are saying it's a cut above the rest of OP's pic.
>>
>>89100771
She is not actually related to Deadpool in any way, she just uses the name and costume for brand recognizance.
>>
Did Fem Thor beat the shit out of Odin?
>>
>>89100168
Gwenpool is alright.

Spider-Gwen has a good costume and a neat concept but is ruined by horrible art and very very very boring writing (Spider-Gwen herself is very boring).

The black guy playing human torch could have been okay. But he (like everyone in fan4stic) was terrible and too serious in the movie. He played a better Johnny Storm in Trank's Chronicle ironically.

Iceman being made gay was terrible but there's nothing we can do about because Bendis.

I stopped caring about Jane Foster Thor a long time agon and moved on.
>>
Miles works as a straight man to comic relief. Him and Ultimate Cartoon Peter teaming up in Spider-Verse was or of his better moments.
>>
>>89100168
Disappointed. It made me sad when the big 2 started pandering to the liberal agenda just to make more sales, but oh wait feminists and SJWs still aren't buying your crap? Guess it's time to back off, right, nope let's double down on the diversity and see if anyone still buys this crap in another year.
>>
>>89100168
I feel that Marvel and DC make less than 10% of Western comics, let alone of all comics, so I just don't care.
>>
Miles Morales was fine in the ultimate universe until they brought Peter back.

Gwenpool has great art, it is a horrible idea with a decent execution

I haven't read spidergwen

NO ONE WATCHED THAT FANTASTIC FOUR

Unworthy Thor is so good that I don't mind Female Thor exciting
>>
>>89100168

I don't care. I don't read Marvel
>>
Spider Gwen looks cool, don't care about the rest. If writers are really such hacks they have to write the same characters they already had all over again but with minorities instead of trying to come up with something new, that's on them
>>
Spider-gwen is kind of unnecessary but a great costume so worth it in my opinion

Miles is fine his stupid venom sting is awful, but other than that whatever

The jonny storm casting was just a poor choice, but the movie was bad so fuck it.

Ice man being gay is forced and cringey

Whor is fucking forced and a super boring charecter

Gwenpool seems bad but her backstory is interesting enough, costume is aids tho.
>>
>>89100618
>>89100618
I agree with this.
>>
>>89100168
Never read Spider Gwen so I feel nothing towards her.
Miles is harmless and at least had some build up rather than being forced on us. So he's cool in my book.
>Implying anyone on /co/ watched the abortion that was Fan4stic
I used to be angry about Whor but like >>89100218 said, Unworthy is so good I've put it it out of my mind.
Bendis is the worst so I disregard anything he did with AN X-men.
I've only heard good things about Gwenpool so it's got fine by me.
All in all anon, you could have picked a better selection of characters if you wanted people to get mad about the current state of Marvel.
>>
Happy that it makes people I don't like angry
>>
>>89100950
Yes, Odin tried to take the hammer back but turned out to be unworthy.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.