[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wins this boxing match?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Who wins this boxing match?
>>
>>89099994
green deadpool
>>
>>89099994
This is one of the most bizarre fetishes I've ever seen.
Like there's a lot of bizarre fucking fetishes out there, inflation, vore, cock vore, dudes stuffing living hamsters up their assholes, just a lot of weird shit; but this is the one that perplexes me the most for some reason.
>>
>>89100232
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_dominance
>>
>>89100232
Dude, it's just a guy who gets turned on by seeing women beat up men. It's not that uncommon.
>>
File: boxer_moon_by_cubesona-d88ajfx.png (401KB, 2364x696px) Image search: [Google]
boxer_moon_by_cubesona-d88ajfx.png
401KB, 2364x696px
>>89100232

I had this guy contact me a while ago. I'd commissioned this set of "Boxer Moon" character designs as a part of an elabourate joke to bug my girlfriend who's a huge Sailor Moon fan. Every time the topic would come up in conversation I would steer it towards this ludicrous "Boxer Moon AU" where the characters transform into burly boxers and it would infuriate her. I thought that having actual visuals for the characters would make it that much funnier.

Then this weirdo messages me asking about them and if I was going to commission more artwork of them and all, and I had a look at his gallery out of curiosity. The idea that this was his fetish and this thing I'd come up with as a joke on my girlfriend was something he was whacking off to somewhere was a very odd experience.
>>
>>89101013
ha ha that pic is pretty funny
>>
>>89100232
Honestly I could actually seeing that being the outcome of the Squirrel Girl vs Ambush Bug fight.
>>
>>89101042

(Fortunately my girlfriend thought so too, even as she was wearily rolling her eyes at the idea of me spending money to pay an artist for this absurdity)
>>
>>89101013
>>89101054
honestly it's a great set of redesigns(even ignoring any fetishness), would love to see how the other Sailor Senshi would look in that style

how much did that artist cost because I love how it looks
>>
>>89101013
Muscles are attractive. I don't see this as too weird.
Of course there also those pic that go WAY overboard.
>>
>>89101178

It was a while ago, but I think they were around $25 each or thereabouts.

Here's the guy who did them:

http://cubesona.deviantart.com/

If you feel like commissioning him to do the other characters, you more than have my blessing. Just drop me a message at my own DA when you're done so I can see for myself:

http://dave-littler.deviantart.com/
>>
>>89101013
I will admit those designs are pretty hot actually
>>
>>89101418
thanks, and yeah if I do continue that one I'll definitely let you know
>>
>>89099994
>blazblue.jpg
>>
>>89101418
>>89101460
and never mind, I just checked his current prices and they are now WAY too damn expensive, freaking hate it when an artist jacks up their prices(in my opinion a single full body B&W pic should never cost more than 20 bucks, and even a colored one should rarely cost more than 30 bucks unless they're like ridiculously good)
>>
>>89099994
He's sure getting popular around here.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.