[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legends of Tomorrow promo- Raiders of the Lost Art

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcPJNddzshc

Meet Phil.

(Also Snart confirmed joining the Legion of Doom.)

>http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/11/legends-of-tomorrow-star-wentworth-miller-captain-cold-return/
>>
>Legends cucking Barry out of his time slot on Tuesdays

Hmm
>>
>>89092439
>It was me Barry. Without me your ratings are shit.
>>
>>89092439
no they are right after the flash
>>
>>89092439
Other way around, they're trying to leech off of his hype.

LoT is the lowest rated DC-TV show.
>>
>>89093278
What? But Supergirl is the worst by far.
>>
>>89092227
Wait, does that mean I have to create 2 talkbacks threads in a row or just create one for The Flash and LoT?
>>
>>89093428
The ratings go

The Flash > Supergirl > Arrow > LoT
>>
>>89093450
Most people will probably stick around in the same thread like Gotham and Lucifer, so just make the thread for both Flash and LoT

It'll probably hit bump limit so you might need to make like 3 threads
>>
>>89093704
Flash will probably reach the first bump, the you create a post-show Flash/talkback LoT thread, and then probably a post-show LoT thread.
>>
>>89093450
Will you create the Riverdale talkbacks too?
>>
>>89093704
>>89093787
Oh great, guess I'll have to wise up with my subtitles editions they weren't never good in the first lace, but eh

>>89093806
Dunno. I only do the Flash Talkback and Post-Talkback threads, somebody else is at charge of the others show's talkbacks
>>
>>89092439

When you use that word, it makes me think you're retarded, a belief quickly proved when you look at the returning schedule.
>>
>>89092227
MY BEST BOY RIP IS BACK!!!!
>>
>>89093572
Isn't that because The further you go into a week the less popular shows get?
>>
>>89094811
(you)
>>
>>89093704
Do those even have talkbacks?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.