[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pixar, or Dreamworks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0440.jpg (180KB, 900x517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0440.jpg
180KB, 900x517px
Pixar, or Dreamworks?
>>
Laika
>>
>>89091150
fpbp
>>
>>89091150
/thread
We're done here
>>
>>89091128
>Pixar has awful shit like ratatouille, cars, and the good dinosaur. But it also has amazing movies, like monsters Inc., wall.E and the incredibles.
>DreamWorks has Shrek, Kung fu panda, and Madagascar, but also all the sequels of those movies.
Fuck.
>>
>Went to see Moana with young cousins
>They tell me they hope Disney doesn't buy Pixar
>Upset when I tell them they already have
>Tell me they hope they don't buy Dreamworks next
>>
>>89091150
Laika's gorgeous but they're still not quite there on story. There's pacing issues, mostly. I've still gone to see every one of their movies, including Boxtrolls.

My choice would be Pixar because I feel they've delivered the best stories in the past even if their recent stuff wasn't up to snuff.

Dreamworks, to me, hasn't been relevant since Prince of Egypt, no matter how much I enjoyed Kung Fu Panda and How to Train Your Dragon.
>>
>>89091769
Brave dropped the ball so hard for me that I haven't seen a Pixar film since
>>
Dreamworks without a doubt, I love those meme loving fucks
>>
>>89091755
>ratatouille
>awful
why
>>
>>89091755
Hey now, KFP2 was pretty good and KFP3 had some stuff going for it.
>>
Pixar's peak is way higher than Dreamworks. Pixar also has a larger quantity of good flicks. So Pixar has quality and quantity.

Pixar, easy.
>>
>>89091755
>ratatouille
>Shrek 2
>kung fu panda 2/3
>bad
You have shit taste all across the board my friend
>>
>>89091128
>The best of Pixar is better than the best of Dreamworks
>The worst of Dreamworks is worst than the worst of Pixar
>>
3D animation is the spawn of Lucifer
>>
>>89092294
Thanks for the input, Miyazaki.
>>
1. Pixar
2. Animal Logic
3. Disney
4. Dreamworks
5. Sony
6. Blue Sky
7. Illumination
>>
>>89092217
kung fu panda 2 is kino. but you have to admit that 3 is not up to par with the rest of the series
>>
>>89091128
>>
>>89093115
I blame 70% of the movie being devoted to pandas and not to an interesting villain
>>
>>89092352
Pixar was a mistake
>>
>>89092352
Miyazaki don't hate 3D.
>>
I would have said pixar in 2010, but after a couple of dreamworks more recent films I'm on the edge. My favorite movies from the Disney side of things are all coming from Disney itself, and I really liked trolls.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.