[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imperfects Thread: Replacing Inhumans Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: ImperfectsMenu.gif (497KB, 400x110px) Image search: [Google]
ImperfectsMenu.gif
497KB, 400x110px
Previous Thread + Storytime: >>88999671

Last thread we finally Storytimed the mini-series for the first time on /co/ I think.

We dabbled on how we'd like them to return & even made a point to redo the entire story once again pulling from all source material to reintroduce them to the audience for the main universe.

We even touched upon the fact they should replace the Inhumans because they are a bit more compelling.

Since last thread did so well, I thought a sequel was in order since most of the thread was Story & talking about how Solara is best girl.

So let's get the ball rolling once again. & add a few more questions

What if The Imperfects replaced The Inhumans? How would the dynamic of the current Marvel Universe change? How would they be incorporated? & what would the reaction be? & we're talking about this Idea becoming successful enough to continue as well as many surprised reactions. No we are NOT changing them into Inhumansx as it would make little to no sense.

Also, an all out search for Imperfects artwork is in order. Maybe even new drawing.
>>
Bamp
>>
IvI would be a confusing event though.
>>
>>89088732
OK, you do realize that by posting all of these ideas online, you have effectively made it so Marvel will never, ever, EVER use them, right? And I'm not talking about them not being willing to stoop down to use "fanfiction", I'm talking about the fact that, legally speaking, Marvel CANNOT use ideas posted online. It is simply impossible.

So yeah, you've basically ensured that these characters will never come back. Good job.
>>
>>89090962
You managed to both be right and unbelievably stupid at the same time. Saying "Marvel should do something with these characters they own" doesn't mean they can't use them ever again because it would be stealing the idea from the internet. Fuck, if that was true I could say that DC should have a story where The Joker fights Batman and now DC can never use The Joker again.
>>
>>89090962
I said a 'What If They Came Back & Replace the Inhumans' scenario. I never said any other ideas then the Ideas they have already used on paper. It's not like Marvel is actually reading this thread anyhow.
>>
>>89088732
Cool
>>
They could be a good tie in to GotG if they want to keep the alien war story going
>>
>>89092395
...Wow...I did not think that.
>>
>>89088732
Pretty sure I remember seeing the mini storytimed at least once before a few years back, but still neat to see this getting some attention again. I really liked the game back when it came out and was disappointed to see they never really did anything with the characters after.
>>
>>89094546
Wait, reallly? Huh, didn't know that. Thanks for correcting me on that. Never really seen it discussed & I think I asked someone how it was, but they said they didn't know.
>>
>>89092395
That would be very interesting. & probably 10x better than Black Vortex.
>>
I'm surprised you guys continue to bump. Glad you guys want to keep this thread alive. Thanks
>>
>>89090962
the imperfects are owned by EA anyways so fuck off
>>
>>89098307
You haven't been here for the last thread have you? It has been confirmed by Pak that Marvel owns all the rights to the Imperfects because they weren't even going to use them for the sequel. It's why no one got in trouble for the Avengers vs MU Hazmat incident
>>
>>89088732
I don't think they could replace the inhumans for the sheer fact that they're manufactured. Like, Terrigen is floating around the planet turning randos into inhumans, but imperfects need to be kidnapped or otherwise convinced to allow horrifying medical procedures to make that happen.

That said, I like the idea of a super team composed of people who basically had nothing to lose BEFORE they became super. I feel like the characters would be more honest to their personal motivations as opposed to worrying about what people might think, for example.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.