[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hold up is it true that Bendis was a proponent of Mao Zedong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Hold up is it true that Bendis was a proponent of Mao Zedong and the Khmer Rouge?
>>
File: 1484163020537.jpg (611KB, 600x954px) Image search: [Google]
1484163020537.jpg
611KB, 600x954px
>>
Is it true that Bendis is a manlet
>>
>>89088608
Bait?
>>
>>89088577
Mao Zedong? The dictator?
>>
>>89088577

Hold up is it true that OP was a proponent of being bottom and the Great Dick Sucking of '99?

See, I can make things up too
>>
>>89088577
No, but he cheated on his wife when he was 27.
>>
File: bendis-quesada-booted.jpg (87KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
bendis-quesada-booted.jpg
87KB, 1200x630px
>>89088674
Yes, actually. He tries to hide it by being at the front and center of group pictures.
Quesada has to be around 5'10 since he's shorter than Jimmy Fallon, who is 6'0.
Bendis is shorter than Quesada but I'm not sure by how much.
>>
>>89088674
That's putting it mildly. Still taller than Jim Lee.
>>
>>89089615
Jim Lee is a zipper head though. He has an excuse.
>>
>>89089615
Tried to find the episode of Late Night with Seth Myers where he stands up to greet him. Apparently the video isn't up on the site and the only available clip has him sitting down the entire time.
>>
>>89088577
Of course it's not true, but the world only believes what the meme tells them to believe, and /co/ tells the meme what to believe, it's really quite simple.
>>
>>89090031
I remember when that was true for the internet only, but now it's crossing to the real world. I want off this ride.
>>
File: I'm CIA.png (274KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
I'm CIA.png
274KB, 500x375px
Look, he doesn't like to talk about it, but Bendis defected from the Soviets back in the 80's . I was there when Bendis was wiping the rebels out of western Pakistan. Take my word for it, he's no commie.
>>
>>89090711
BANEDIS?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.