[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Cyclops do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (166KB, 900x583px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 900x583px
I'm confused. Why is """"Cyclops"""" considered Hitler when he (aka Emma's illusion) only made a Inhuman Cloud harmless to mutants?
Isn't that a good thing? I mean "he" was only protecting the mutant race from a giant holocaust cloud of death from killing all the mutants. Yet people consider him Hitler for it.
And yet, Storm and the rest of the X-Men attacking the Inhumans to get rid of the killer Inhuman Fart cloud of death. And that makes them less Hitlery?
Also, why are we suppose to be sympathetic to Inhumans? Their cloud is literally killing and driving a species to extinction. But they only Care about making more serfs for their monarchy.
Why did Cyclops get the shit end of the stick?
>>
>>89088458
>Why did Cyclops get the shit end of the stick?
He's not Wolverine.
>>
>>89088458
He's a whiny boyscott from the 90's who did questionable things that made everyone hate him while Wolverine kills children and is still loved because Wolverine is a funny dad.
>>
>>89088458
They kinda withdraw from that "Hitler". When ANAD hit Cyclops was said to have done something evil but we had no idea what exactly.

Then came DoX, when we were shown what happened those few months ago, what atrocity he had committed. And that was nothing, even more, he could be perceived as a hero, a symbol.

And now that we're seeing IvX it's keeping that. No one is talking bad about Cylops, only that he got mad and sacrificed himself. Even Beast visited Cykes grave.
>>
>>89088965
Wolverine is a chad while Cyclops is a robot
>>
>>89089001
This. Though it kinda makes everyone in the MU look like Assholes tho for treating 'Making a Killet Cloud of Death less Killer' as a Hitlery Act.
>>
>>89089222
Nah they simply never cared about mutants
>>
>>89089358
Including the mutants themselves, apparently.
>>
>>89088458
Anon, by turning that deadly terrigen mist cloud into harmless oxygen, Cyclops ensured that thousands, maybe millions of potential Inhumans will never get super powers. And according to his own logic following M-day, depowering people is akin to genocide. What about all those poor potential Inhumans that will no longer get nipples on their hands that shoot lasers? What of them Scott? Truly you've become everything you hate you sick son of a bitch!
>>
It would've made a better plot point if the cloud was made toxic for humans as well as mutants and SHIELD or UN Security Council destroyed it.

Force the humans to show how hypocritical they are and drastically worsen the relations between all 3 groups.
>>
>>89089474
Terrigenesis is intended as a ceremony of many exposed at once in closed situation with the nobility overseeing to see who survives and who dies in the process of becoming their true self. This very cloud defiles the authenticity of Terrigen Mists since it is no longer sought out, but a result of air currents.
>>
>>89089474
>depowering
Its not depowering if they never receive them, dipshit.
>>
>>89089637
I was gonna point that out, but you noticed he's joking, right?
>>
>>89088458

Ask Fedorable Tom, he was the one calling Scott Hitler.
>>
Oh please, stop whining about your husbando dying. He got off lucky. Mourn the living. They are the ones who suffer from shitty writing.
>>
>>89089674
I am, but I'm also pointing out the stupidity of Marvel considering depowering mutants akin to "mutant genocide".
>>
Editorial said cyclops is hitler now and the story was written after the statement.
>>
>>89089843
For the ones that were unable to survive without their mutation, that definitely is a bad thing. Ideally, ability to be depowered should be consensual.
>>
>>89088458
They hate Rightcloos because he's so right.
*mic drop*
>>
>>89089001
/thread
>>
>>89089001
Kid Cyclops and the Champions still say Scott was like Hitler, that he went crazy, etc
>>
>>89089706
He was dead that entire series and the writing was just a shitty for him.
>>
>>89090631
Yeah, Kidclops calling his old self crazy in Nova for making a killer inhuman cloud from not killing mutants was weird.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.