[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /co/'s opinion on Rugrats Go Wild?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: p32094_p_v8_af.jpg (487KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p32094_p_v8_af.jpg
487KB, 960x1440px
What's /co/'s opinion on Rugrats Go Wild?
>>
it alright
>>
>>89088246
https://youtu.be/UHok1-SdTJ0
>>
>>89088246

Between this and the first Rugrats movie, it's concerning how frequently the Pickles family lose their infants in the wilderness.
>>
Rugrats Go Wild was an awesome crossover movie
>>
>>89088246
>Boring plot that felt made for TV.
>Terrible songs.
>Shitty voice acting. Bruce Lee as Spike?

Definitely the worst of the Rugrats movies and it's no wonder they stopped making them after that point.
>>
>>89088272
WHAT DO YOU MEAN "IT ALRIGHT"!?
>>
>>89089237
>>Shitty voice acting. Bruce Lee as Spike?
>Bruce Lee

Well what were you expecting when they hired a dead guy to play Spike?
>>
>>89089263
It's good
>>
LL Cool J should've remained in the film.
>>
>>89088246
watched it a lot whenever i was home sick as a kid not amazing but comfy af
>>
>>89089291
Meant to say Willis. Fuck. I need sleep.
>>
I saw it in theaters but don't remember a thing about it.

I remember getting a scratch n' sniff card from Burger King or something but it didn't work.
>>
The first two movies were better than most of the show imo
>>
>>89088246
I don't know why this happened. Rugrats was way more popular than Wild Thornberry's. Was this an attempt to boost the latter's popularity?
>>
>>89091058
It all smelled like sulphur, except for the root beer. Smell-O-Vision was a mistake.
>>
>>89091157
Both of the shows were on their last leg at the time and needed a big ass sendoff. Two birds with one stone and all that.
>>
Wild Thornberries was shit.
>>
What the fuck happened to Klasky Csupo?
>>
>>89088334
It's concerning how often they lose track of the babies in general.
>>
All I remember was the scene where nigel and the babies almost suffocated to death underwater
>>
File: 1480069339896.jpg (150KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480069339896.jpg
150KB, 640x480px
https://youtu.be/6P6VccI2tlc
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.