[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batman/Flash: “The Button”

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

GUYS

>http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2017/01/12/the-dark-knight-and-the-fastest-man-alive-dive-deeper-into-the-mystery-of-dc?sf50628508=1

>Batman and The Flash Team Up For the Four-Part Mystery “The Button”
>All Four Issues to Also Feature Special Lenticular Covers

>If you’ve been wondering about how the mystery behind Geoff Johns’ DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH #1 continues, you’ll find out more beginning this April in “The Button,” a four part story arc in issues #21 and #22 of BATMAN and THE FLASH.

>Courtesy of the Batman team of writer Tom King and artist Jason Fabok, along with The Flash writer Joshua Williamson and artist Howard Porter, the two greatest detectives in the DC Universe unite to unravel the mystery behind a certain blood stained smiley face button stuck in the Batcave wall. However, what begins as a simple investigation soon turns deadly when the secrets of the button prove irresistible to an unwelcome third party – and it’s not who anyone suspects! This is a mystery woven throughout time, and the countdown starts here!
>>
Christ they're making King pick up the pieces of Johns fanfic?
>>
>In addition to the standard $2.99 covers on Batman and The Flash in late April and early May, each of the four issues will feature a special $3.99 lenticular cover, all drawn by Jason Fabok. Don’t miss the chance to find out more about the mysteries behind REBIRTH when these issues hit your local comics retailer beginning April 19!

So this is what King was teasing about with Fabok on Word Balloon before Janin returns for an arc.
>>
>>89088037

I lived to see this clusterfuck happening.

Watchman in the new justice league cartoon when?
>>
You know what, I'm almost excited for this.

Before Watchmen was shit because they were these fake prestige comics that tried to live up to the original and were laughable, cynical, and complete shit.

This is just going to be some comic book shit where Rorsharch fights like the 3 Jokers
>>
Lmao this is some retarded shit. Wasn't king's run supposed to end with Bane arc?
>>
>>89088037
DC proving once again they're shit at literally everything they do
>>
>>89090119
For free, or for a fee, Disneyfriend?
>>
File: satamwatchmen.png (39KB, 399x300px) Image search: [Google]
satamwatchmen.png
39KB, 399x300px
>>89088110
>>
>>89088037
Meh
>>
>>89090119
Go read fucking squirrel girl
>>
Holy shit Batman is going to read Roarsachs journal.
>>
>>89090989

That would actually be really awesome!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.