[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You cried.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
ADMIT IT, /co/.
>>
>>89077700
I am not Steven Universe.
>>
File: io3.png (860KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
io3.png
860KB, 1920x1080px
Maybe you cried here too. Admit THAT, /co/.
>>
i didnt even watch this yet
>>
>>89077700

No. This movie was awful, I zoned out halfway in. Riley a shit.
>>
>>89077700

I've never lied about it, I cry at every Pixar movie I've seen. I even cried during Cars (when I realized I was watching the end of Pixar's perfect streak) and Brave (because I paid full price).
>>
Take her to the moon for me.
You cried. Admit it.
>>
I can proudly say that I sobbed like a little bitch when Bing Bong disappeared and when Riley confessed.

Fuck that movie was good.
>>
If the emotions, like Riley, are experiencing everything from Riley's point of view, how the actual fuck do the memory balls show the event from a completely different point of view focused on Riley? It's like watching a hilarious video for the first time and reliving the event by pretending to watch a reaction video.
>>
>>89079686

Honestly, almost all of my memories are in third person.
>>
>>89079895
Now that I think about that is true. Weird.
>>
>>89077784
I was about to tear up then but the 'Take her to the moon' line ruined it for me.
>>
>>89079895
Yeah. I remember tons of things as though they were in third person. I also frequently dream in third person.
>>
>>89077700
i loved the mom
>>
>>89077700
Never saw the movie. Never will. At least disgust was hot
>>
>>89077700
That's one sexy little girl.
>>
File: He Cried Manly Tears.jpg (48KB, 600x361px) Image search: [Google]
He Cried Manly Tears.jpg
48KB, 600x361px
>>89077700
No, it was raining in the theater.
>>
>>89077784
Jesus fuck, I just broke down there...
>>
>>89080765
>I like little girls they make me feel so good
>>
This was the best movie I've ever watched, not even joking.
>>
>>89079920
that line actually started the waterworks for me
>>
>>89080939
I don't know if best movie I ever watched, but one of the best animated ones. Certainly the best of all the Disney/Pixar ones IMO.
>>
>>89077700
I'm still trying to completely recover from the depression this movie caused me.
>>
>>89081707
It actually helped me a lot with my depression.
>>
>>89077711
i don't think his last name is universe
>>
>>89077700
I don't get people who cried more at Bing Bong, which was bittersweet, than Riley breaking down in painful tears, which was absolutely heartwrenching.
>>
>>89077700
No, and I'm a crier.
This movie failed to make me care.
>>
GIRL. GIRL. GIRL
Admit it, /co/. You completely relate to this.
>>
>>89077700
>>89077784
cried about what? literally nothing happened.
>>
I cried at bing bong
shit was sad, and honestly I like to cry
>>
>>89083425
In that most people here on /co/ have shit social skills?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.