[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So all of Dreamworks Netflix shows have been on point so far.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
So all of Dreamworks Netflix shows have been on point so far. What should be the next movie they make into a series?

They haven't touched Road to El Dorado, Sinbad, Prince of Egypt, Megamind, Over the Hedge, Bee Movie, Trolls, and Rise of the Guardians.
>>
>>89075442
They made a megamind pilot for Nickelodeon. It'll probably never see the light of day. I'd like them to do another Kung Fu Panda cartoon, but actually do it justice unlike what they did with Nick.

I just wonder if Nick half-owns the rights to some of the television stuff now.
>>
>>89075477
>They made a megamind pilot for Nickelodeon. It'll probably never see the light of day.
FUCK YOU IF THIS IS TRUE. I DIDN'T NEED TO LEARN THIS.
>>
>>89075477
A decent Megamind show would be my jam.

Also an epic Guardians series, since theres no chance of stepping on the toes of a sequel.
>>
>>89075477
>They made a megamind pilot for Nickelodeon. It'll probably never see the light of day
Are you sure you don't mean The Button of Doom? I remember Nickelodeon aired that one random Saturday morning years back.
>>
>>89075442
>They haven't touched Road to El Dorado, Sinbad, Prince of Egypt, Megamind, Over the Hedge, Bee Movie, Trolls, and Rise of the Guardians.

>El Dorado
it's old so why would they, most people only think of Chell when they think of the movie

>Sinbad: Prince of Egypt
That movie flopped and what made DreamWorks make the switch to 3D

>Megamind
We can only hope

>Over the Hedge
No one care

>Bee Movie
too memey

>Trolls
probably

>Rise of the Guardians
too late
>>
>>89075442

Fucking bullshit that Rise of The Guardians never got a full-fledged series. I've heard the movie is based on a book series and there is a fuckload of possible world-building IE the other Guardians who didn't appear like Cupid, Mother Earth, Father Time, Baby New Year, whoever the fuck is the mascot for Halloween.

Also Bee Movie would work if it's a really bizarre self-aware comedy series a la Freakazoid to go with the movie and the recent memes.
>>
>>89075539
I still think an older oriented comedy-Adventure El Dorado series would be great if DWA felt like branching out, but it really depends on if they wanted to go that route.

Whatever they do, they can't tone down Chel or the gay.
>>
>>89075539
>it's old so why would they, most people only think of Chell when they think of the movie
/co/ isn't "most people".
>>
File: hbtrolls1medusa.jpg (314KB, 1383x1075px) Image search: [Google]
hbtrolls1medusa.jpg
314KB, 1383x1075px
I'd vote for Trolls, but that's just because Poppy is one of my many waifus.
>>
File: stop it.png (287KB, 518x493px) Image search: [Google]
stop it.png
287KB, 518x493px
>>89075605
>>/co/ isn't "most people".
>he think's i'm referring to /co/
>>
>>89075630
So when people mention El Dorado on ToonZone, people spam Chel gifs?

Yeah fuck you.
>>
>>89075609
If they did Trolls, I'd like it to be post movie with a lot of Bergen-troll culture clashes. The Home cartoon showed that style of comedy can suit DW really well.

Anything pre movie would basically just be the Smurfs.
>>
Not all of their shows are going to be movie-based. In fact, their next two shows will be Felix the Cat and Harvey Girls.
>>
File: loveable.png (81KB, 349x385px) Image search: [Google]
loveable.png
81KB, 349x385px
>>89075705
stop being an obnoxious faggot
>>
>>89075761
Yeah but its easier to narrow down the possibilities based on movies than the entire Classic Media library.
>>
>>89075761
>Felix the Cat
Hell yes. Retro Felix or 1950's Bag Of Tricks Felix?
>>
>>89075442
Rise of the Guardians or Sinbad.
>>
>>89075442

Those aren't very good options.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.