[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Danny Phantom Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1024x576px
Would you watch a Japanese Live Action Danny Phantom?

If American version, who do you think could play Danny?
>>
Just make an anime,fuck Live Action
>>
They give a fuck about Danny Phantom? I know Tom & Jerry and South Park have quite the following but I didn't think anything else /co/ really made an impact at all.
>>
>>89074994
We've had some decent live action stuff. Lets hope FMA live action is good
>>
Sam was a shitty, poor man's goth girl, who was Hartman's special snowflake mary sue.
>>
>>89075127
Dude, Sam was rich
>>
>>89074912
wasnt someone supposed to be making threads of danny phantom episodes at the start of 2017?
>>
>>89075276
Danny Phantom coming back on?
>>
>>89075082
They love superhero stuff, and the fact that it's also has the whole high school thing they love so much as well only adds to it.
>>
>>89075276
They are, every Saturday all year.
There's only been one Saturday in 2017 so far.

>>88957503
>>
So, head writer of that DP dating sim here. Not sure if that other anon or anyone for that matter is still willing to help, but I myself have made great strides in the writing process, and have a LOT planned out for it. To list some:
>Ember planning a concert will be a major event in the "story", take a date to it to win relationship points with them or begin a quest line helping Ember prep for it to get major points for her and make progress towards her ending
>For the most part, getting close with human options makes getting the ghost options harder, and vice versa.
>Figured out how to make the Jazz option work while still making sense and being in canon, she had feelings for Danny Phantom before she found out it was her brother, feelings that never truly went away no matter how hard she tried.
>Maddie's ending will involve time travel with Clockwork
>Kitty will have another spat with Johnny, you can pursue her feom there or help them get back together to get relationship points for Ember and Spectra. There's a harder to get OT3 hidden route that's possible as well
>>
File: Dani and Valerie.jpg (142KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Dani and Valerie.jpg
142KB, 640x480px
>>
>>89076243
>Head writer
Literally go fuck yourself.
please dont. The last thing we need is another fucking fanwrite of something.

Leave the work to at least the original people.
>>
>>89076480
Not exactly sure what you mean by this, how can the original people work on this?

Also might help if it picks up more steam, but not expecting anything at the moment.
>>
>>89076667
>Also might help if it picks up more steam, but not expecting anything at the moment.

what? literally what?

>DP dating sim
That sounds lame as shit and you should feel bad.
>>
>>89076697
>1rst line
I read that wrong nevermind
>>
File: dr_spectra_by_14_bis.jpg (177KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
dr_spectra_by_14_bis.jpg
177KB, 600x900px
>>89076697
I'll help if this actually becomes a project and not an idea.

Also it doesn't sound too bad, considering the large amount of nice options that show had.
>>
>>89076758
Only if the Original writers and team get on it, other wise please god no. Fan made shit is always a bad idea.
>>
>>89076791
Unfortunately, that's not really a possibility. Any ideas on how to make it possible?
>>
>>89076999
Bug the shit out of them. Literally everyone that wants this to happen, tweet Butch
>>
>>89077012
I'm sure they'll all give up their time which could be better spent on family or career to work on a project Nickelodeon (and Viacom) would never allow to go forward anyway, and which they would never see any profit or reward from.

Or they'll just start blocking people on Twitter. Yeah, that seems more likely.
>>
File: file.png (58KB, 429x180px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
58KB, 429x180px
>>89077084
hey man, don't use my words against me

I didn't say I WANTED it to happen, I'm just saying, if you want something to happen, find a way to make it happen

[deleted]
>>
>>89077117
A lot of Nick VA/Writers from what I heard are actually pretty chill. Like Tara Strong. A friend of mine actually personally knows her. (he's also in Cali). If you told them how much you wanted it and had a following, they would more than likely find a way online to make it happen.
>>
>>89076791
This may sound insane, but there are actually decent fan writers among the countless bad ones.

>>89077117
Maybe if we got one old writer with nothing better to do?
>>
>>89077158
I will never believe it. All fanfiction is bad. I will not believe a word of it
Even if there are like multiple batman writers >_>
>>
>>89077155
>A friend of mine actually personally knows her

That's actually really cool, anon.
>>
>>89077180
>TFW you're just mocking me
:(
>>
>>89077176
I know, it's insane, right? I didn't believe it myself. But get this, it's true. You just need to know where to look.
>>
Butch Hartman needs to stop teasing and revive Danny Phantom
>>
File: spy_clapping_gif.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
spy_clapping_gif.gif
1MB, 300x200px
>>89077187
No, I'm serious, that is actually really cool.
>>
>>89077200
No.

>>89077202
IKR

he could be thinking it through

>>89077217
>TFW I'm not even remotely famous or have any real connections to meet cool people
>>
>>89077229
Well, I can understand why you'd think that, and that's totally fine. Not gonna force you to change your opinion or anything.

Also, don't feel bad anon, same here.
>>
>>89077155
Maybe if we just search through the credits of the show and contact all the ones that aren't busy or are currently unemployed
>>
>>89075977
Sounds like fun, count me in.
>>
>>89077423
lol just tweet them all at once. lol
>>
>>89074912
No. A lot of the Fun from Danny Phantom was that it joked around with American Highschool tropes. That would be lost in translation heavily, and I would have seeing Sam become a Ganguro or a goth lolita.
>>
>>89074912
Make it an anime and we are gold. Means we will get a gorilla ton of hentai of ghost girls and everything inbetween
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.