[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sabretooth appreciation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: WolverineVictorCloseup.jpg (927KB, 1400x1246px) Image search: [Google]
WolverineVictorCloseup.jpg
927KB, 1400x1246px
Can we atleast agree he was the best part of origins and Liev was a good choice to play him?

>best buds with hugh
>refused to wear a fat suit since Huge lifted for the role
>>
>That plastic hand

why
>>
>>89061273
But you're wrong. He doesn't act or look like Sabertooth. He in no way conveyed that he was this feral animal man that could turn on you at any moment.
>>
>>89061273
>Can we atleast agree he was the best part of origins and Liev was a good choice to play him?

I can. He was the only thing that made Origins tolerable. Shit movie, still. But he was easily the best part.

I kinda wished he popped up in the new movies. A quick cameo of him with Logan at the bar in First Class would've been enough.

>>89061321
Hand is real. Claws and skin around are fake.
>>
>>89061368
he never got the chance, the whole movie was focused on introducing as many characters and cameo that it could

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFG4rNqqD-4
>>
>>89061368
At least he wasn't Magneto's lap dog. Who didn't recognize Wolverine, nor really said anything.
>>
>>89061402
He was in it quite a bit, personality is something that can be established in one scene.
>>89061410
I'm not defending that either, Sabertooth hasn't be well respresented at all although he SHOULD be easy to get.
>>
>>89061454
I think it was pretty well established in the opening montage
>>
File: Deadpool vs Sabretooth.jpg (133KB, 600x897px) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool vs Sabretooth.jpg
133KB, 600x897px
>>89061273
Yes my man

>>89061368
>But you're wrong. He doesn't act or look like Sabertooth. He in no way conveyed that he was this feral animal man that could turn on you at any moment.

That isn't Victor's character at all, he was never the idiotic braindead muscle he was in X-Men, he has always been much closer to his portrayel in X-Men Origins, and he looked plenty like one of the most current versions of Sabretooth, but hey, you probably remember X-Men Evolution and don't realize that was based soley on the X-Men film
>>
File: untitled.png (276KB, 462x290px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
276KB, 462x290px
>>89061273

>tfw you are born Live Schreiber
>but you grow up to be Tyler Mane
>>
>>89061769
Is that an upgrade or a downgrade?
>>
>>89062608
Downgrade
>cunning, cruel, and a force to be reckoned with
Or....
>Dumb guy who roars once in a while
>>
>>89061661
This
>>
>>89061273
He was the only part of that movie (apart from Ryan Reyonlds' few scenes) I liked.
I really hope the rumors are true and he's the mystery-villain for Logan.
>>
>>89061410
First time I saw that one, I thought it was James Van Der Beek.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.