[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best soundtrack of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: transformerssoundtrack.jpg (331KB, 1200x1199px) Image search: [Google]
transformerssoundtrack.jpg
331KB, 1200x1199px
Best soundtrack of all time
>>
File: IMG_5431.jpg (83KB, 640x727px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5431.jpg
83KB, 640x727px
>>89057512
Thats not pink season
>>
>>89057512
Can't argue that.

>>89057550
>soundtrack
>>
>>89057605
To filthy frank videos it is
>>
You are right. Plain and simple.
>>
>>89057512
yea can't argue with perfection
>>
>>89057512
I'm going to argue with this because I have taste. The whole sound track was one (retrospectively) '80's vapo-wave mess. All of the songs are so similar that it's hard to define which songs are which through the movie, and they don't seem to add much to the movement of the film. Also you're competing with Disney. How far did you think you would get before we pulled you up?
>>
>>89058705
>'80's vapo-wave mess
What does that even mean
>All of the songs are so similar that it's hard to define which songs are which through the movie
That isn't true at all, Stan Bush did pop rock/power pop songs, Lion and Spectre General were heavy metal bands, the later of which is actually a respected Canadian band Kick Axe that had to record under a different name because of record contract bullshit
The Vince Dicola tracks are more typical instrumental filmscore type stuff
And Weird Al is....well, Weird Al, it's a funny goofy comedy song

Oh yeah, and N.R.G, another metal song but honestly I have no idea who the hell they are or were but the song kicks ass
>>
Pretty much, yeah. Lion's version of the theme is like, the quintessential Transformers song.
>>
>>89058705
>all songs are similar
Pffffff ha ha ha ha. Hunger, The Touch and Dare to be Stupid are similar?
>>
File: Alan Scott.jpg (15KB, 161x201px) Image search: [Google]
Alan Scott.jpg
15KB, 161x201px
>>89057512
I still own the record.

>mfw I drew on it as a kid
>>
File: Castlevania_SOTN_PAL.jpg (112KB, 380x384px) Image search: [Google]
Castlevania_SOTN_PAL.jpg
112KB, 380x384px
>>89057512
>Best soundtrack of all time
>>
File: Simon-belmont-captain-n.jpg (23KB, 482x356px) Image search: [Google]
Simon-belmont-captain-n.jpg
23KB, 482x356px
>>89060377
>/v/
>>
>>89060443
>shitting on video games while posting in a toy commercial thread
>>
>>89060443
>posting an unplayable video game on /co/
>>
>>89060472
>le toy commercial meme
First of all, not that anon you just responded to, but this is /co/...any non fucking penny swallowing window licking waterhead would probably assume that means /co/ related soundtrack, not ALL SOUNDTRACKS OF ALL TIME REGARDLESS OF THEIR RELEVANCE TO THIS BOARD, you know, considering how 4chan boards cater to specific topics and all

Now, nobody shit on video games, but you're a literal fucking retard, going back to the whole meme of "if something is toyetic it can't be good", you're just as bad as idiots who say if some form of media is inspired by a video game it can't be good, or inspired by a comic it can't be good, or inspired by a movie it can't be good....I've read good comics based on movies, played good video games based on cartoons, and watched good cartoons based on toys....you're a creative zero if you have that mindset and quite frankly you're probably some fucking zilch who's jealous your favorite show will never have the staying power of Transformers, My Little Pony, or whatever else plagues your pitiful existence as a total and complete queer faggot
>>
>>89057512

I think this was the first CD I ever bought.
>>
I don't know if it's THE single best, but it's definitively one of the best ones ever.
>>
>>89058705
>says he hates the TF soundtrack because he "has taste"
>doesn't know what vaporwave is
>sucks d*sney's dick

So are you openly gay, or do you still think you're fooling anyone?
>>
>>89062525
He's not fooling me that's for sure
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.