[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Randy /ourguy/ /co/? Did they ruin him in the latest season?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 2614857-7410027542-randy.jpg (39KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
2614857-7410027542-randy.jpg
39KB, 420x315px
Is Randy /ourguy/ /co/?

Did they ruin him in the latest season?
>>
File: 209.png (101KB, 209x499px) Image search: [Google]
209.png
101KB, 209x499px
>>89052266
he would be a lot more entertaining if they killed off sharon or had a divorce.

I want to see randy fucking prostitutes, dating sluts, and other funny stuff.
>>
>>89052290

You poor, poor bastard.

You were in that thread about the supposed leak of Sharon dying in season 21, weren't you?
>>
>>89052519
;D yes my man
>>
>>89052290

Yeah, fuck that bitch
>>
He was always really fucking annoying.
>>
>>89052868
if you like randy. you don't like south park.
who could you possibly prefer over randy?
>>
>>89052882
Don't you see, anon? he was only in it for the creme fraiche
>>
>>89052882

So if I like Randy, I don't like South Park.

So if I hate Randy, I must love South Park.
>>
>>89052868

He's the best adult character. I'd even dare to say he's surpassed Chef.
>>
That episode where Randy gets a DUI, has to attend AA, and is told alcoholism is a disease, tries to get cured by a miracle of God, then realises there was no miracle, and he beat alcoholism by deesaprin was a good moral story.
>>
>>89053151

Well, that isn't very hard. I completely forgot Chef was even part of the show until you mentioned him.
>>
Sharon will die and he will start fucking cartman's mom.
>>
>>89053508

>Randy gets her pregnant
>Has a child
>Eric and Stan become related via a half-brother
>Kyle commits Sudoku

Make it happen!
>>
>>89053109
More like if you like South Park, then you don't like Randy
>>
>>89053308
This was classic Randy, not the over the top "Randy" he's become
>>
>>89053508
I like this idea.
>>
Randy still makes me laugh, so I'm happy with him. I like how the show will still rein him in & have him act mellow sometimes to balance out his over-the-top stuff, so personally I haven't gotten tired of the guy.
>>
>>89052266
They didn't even use Kenny at all, Trump winning totally changed the direction of the season. It was all a rush job, barely funny.
>>
Randy hasn't been funny for a long time. Just comparing his voice from the older season to the latest you can tell how much dumber he became. I guess they now use him whenever they run out of ideas since he can just do anything random nowadays without it being out of character.

He really had no point in season 20. He did not need to appear at all. Same with the final episodes of season 19 where he ended up doing nothing.
>>
He is overused. I hate how he gets the entire B-Plot in every other episode (and now entire subarcs).
One thing I liked abot last season was that Kyles dad got some spotlight for once.
>>
>>89056794

I can't wait for Cartman's father to get an episode

Oh, wait...
>>
>>89052519
>supposed leak

How can you leak a show like South Park, where even there season long arc episodes are planned in the week they're due?
>>
no, hes a funnyboy now, he is basically steve urkel
>>
>>89058141

The thread was bullshit and made for a laugh.

Source: I made it with the intent of freaking people out
>>
>>89058141
>where even there season long arc episodes are planned in the week they're due?
not the plot only the jokes are planned in a week
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.