[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATLA Comics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Are these worth reading/decently well written? I love the original show but found Korra totally unwatchable.
>>
>>89046817
>but found Korra totally unwatchable

What are you gay?
>>
>>89046887

yes?
>>
>>89046817

>The Promise
Mediocre, but Ozai is great in them. Develops his character while still keeping him evil. Every other character in it acts retarded though. I cut it some slack since it was the first comic and it has to deal directly with the aftermath of the finale.

>The Search
Not good, but readable. Multiple twists but they're all dumb and don't really go anywhere.

>The Rift
Decent, probably the closest to an ATLA episode in terms of quality.

>Smoke and Shadow
Absolute shit.

>North and South
Decent so far. Anything far from Fire Nation drama is welcome.
>>
>>89046887

I mean, Korra's hot but that only goes so far
>>
Let's be real here: If you've got enough time to come to 4chan, you've got no real right to ask if something is worth spending your time on. Read it and decide if it was good or not for yourself.
>>
Just read the first volume, pretty much perfect followup to Avatar.

The art is also top notch, which isn't always the case with comic adaptions of animated series.
>>
>>89046965

Yeah but I'm the type of faggot where if these are terrible it'll retroactively effect my enjoyment of the show.
>>
>>89047041
Your chances are just as good that you will enjoy them.
>>
>>89047041
No, you're the type of faggot that is looking for people to agree with your prejudiced opinions
>>
>>89046817
The comics are terribly written, at least as bad as Korra. Only worthwhile aspect of them is the art.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.