[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw to smart to be in the DCEU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

tfw to smart to be in the DCEU
>>
>>89046327
>implying he's not a shoe-in for MoS2
>>
>>89046327
I hope we don't get Johns version.
>>
>>89046327

What does Braniac usually do for his schemes?
>>
File: 1462231930240.png (16KB, 512x468px) Image search: [Google]
1462231930240.png
16KB, 512x468px
>>89046380
>implying the current DCEU will survive long enough for a 2nd stand-alone Superman film
>>
>>89046327

He's apparently suppose to be the badguy in MoS2.
>>
>>89046327
>to smart
Obviously not
>>89046421
>implying DCEU needs to so well to keep trying
You know what they say about peach tea, anon.
>>
Snyder should play Brainiac himself since according to Snyder fans he's already smart enough for the role.
>>
>>89046467
Was I the only person who was upset she didn't actually drink the pee?
This had to be censorship.
>>
>>89046380
>implying that will ever get made after WW and JL suck and Warner just falls back on the Batman Cinematic U
>>
>>89046327
Looks like Benedict Cumberbatch
>>
>>89046743
You mean Benadillydingdong Cumsinnersnatch?
>>
>>89046327
>tfw to smart to be in the DCEU
You will get Zod and Lex, Ad nauseam, to the end of time.
>>
File: brainiac-robot-80s[1].jpg (132KB, 402x500px) Image search: [Google]
brainiac-robot-80s[1].jpg
132KB, 402x500px
Why do they insist on using Green Lex Luthor when this version of Brainiac exists?
>>
>>89047164
Pleb, its Bearnstienbears Kamedayahoopla
>>
>>89046409
He wants omniscience, to know all there is to know in the universe. DCAU Brainiac basically scanned planets, then destroyed them. Comic Brainiac would go planet to planet, collect all specimens/data (hence the glass shrunken cities), then destroy whats left. Because the fewer who have the knowledge, the more valuable it becomes
>>
>>89046327
t. actors with talent
>>
>>89047225
You know, the sad part is, you're probably right.
>>
Is that Cumberbatch as Brainiac? That's how it looked from the thumbnail, anyway.

It also reminds me that we have yet to see Brainiac in any live action media.
>>
>>89047823
Unless you count that thing at the end of Superman 3.
>>
Who cares about Braniac, I want Braniac-5 or Vril Dox
>>
Lance Reddick is my pick for him.
>>
>>89048471
I can see it
>>
>>89047823
>>89047917
I keep reading Brainiac's emblem was in MoS but I could never find it.
>>
>>89047352

It would be easy enough to use both in a movie, have one version be the central hub controlling the others.

Only problem is that this version of Braniac might look quite similar to Metallo, who is one of the few other Supes villains I could see making a love appearance
>>
>>89049039

Movie not love*
>>
>mfw the Lego Batman motion picture is the most critically and financially successful DC film in 2017
>>
>>89047666
incorrect, Lord Satan

It's Bongwater Kubla-Khan
>>
File: IMG_6202.png (453KB, 986x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6202.png
453KB, 986x553px
>>89049078
>mfw DC fan and Lego Batman kills the DCEU
and we get more great at at least tolerable Marvel and Star Wrrs films.
>>
>>89046409
He wants knowledge for himself. Knowledge is power so the more he has and the more he deprives other the better and more powerful he is.
>>
>>89049039
How about a movie with Metallo as Brainiac's puppet? The former would get upgraded by the later explaining the similar designs.
>>
>>89049078
It's a feel good comedy with quips and safe action pieces for the whole family. Of course infant critics and reddit will love it.
>>
>>89049117
You couldn't more wrong. It actually is Bendyadick Constantinople
>>
>>89046327
>Merging with C.O.M.P.U.T.O. and copying himself into an army of spaceships, Dox set out to save worlds from The Multitude by saving the pinnacles of their culture in forcefield bottles using miniaturization. He became the Collector of Worlds. Whenever he encounters a world that is on the list, he takes control of the world's infrastructure, makes an army of robots to get him the things he wants, saves it all in one city, then minituarizes it and freezes it. The locals in return refer to him by the name of the most advanced local computer system. On the planet Noma, he was Pneumenoid; on Bryak it was Mind2; on Krypton he became Brainiac 1.0; and, finally on Earth, he is the Internet.
>>
>>89046405
But that's like the best one.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.