[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dan Didiot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: didiot.jpg (28KB, 314x440px) Image search: [Google]
didiot.jpg
28KB, 314x440px
Why does /co/ have such a hard-on for this dumbass?
>>
>>89045641
He likes Flintstones and that's good enough for me.

Anyone have the image of Dan in the different lantern shirts?
>>
He has a nice smile.
>>
he likes countdown more than 52
a true patrician
>>
>>89045641
He gave total freedom to his creatives and he is the sole reason Morrison still works for DC.

The Executives hated him, he failed to turn good work on Profits and allowed Morrison to drug and kill batman when tdk was the greatest thing ever.

Didio is to blame for the raise as a executor Johns.
>>
>>89045641
>the man single-handedly responsible for one of the single greatest periods for DC comics of all time
>the last bastion of hope standing up to degeneracy in an SJW controlled industry
>idiot
Maybe tumblr is more your speed.
>>
>>89045933
52 was an editorial disaster
>>
He may be dumb and makes mistakes but he's earnest and admits to it and proceeds to go on. And he has decent taste and a soft spot of low performing fan favorites. He's the anti Bendis, apparently in this world the one with the facial hair ISNT the evil one.
>>
I may not always agree with Didio, but I will always thank him eternally for how long he kept All-Star Western alive.
>>
>>89045641

Because he keeps a lot of the smaller books afloat even when sales don't justify it
>>
>>89046429
His executive decision to save Omega Men to be where D.C. Rebirth began for me.
>>
>>89046134
>being a shill for editorial
Hi, DC intern.
>>
>>89046126
>Didio Comics
>one of the single greatest periods for DC comics of all time
Wanna know how I know you're underage?
>>
>>89045641
>/co/ is one person
>>
>>89046811
he was going to axe it despite promising 12 issues for all the series until the backlash from the community
>>
He's made his mistakes, but so did Levitz and Kahn. It's unlikely there will ever be a period where DC is firing on all cylinders.
>>
>>89045641
He actually loves comics
>>
Other than his opinions on legacy characters, he has good taste, and shields good comics with low sales from cancellation.
>>
>>89046126
If he's single handedly responsible for Rebirth then he's also single handedly responsible for Pre-Flashpoint era.

Which was so bad higher ups were getting ready to put DC Comics into just reprinting. Which, in comics business speak, means they're dead and 90% of the staff is getting laid off.
>>
>>89045641
>>>/outhouse/
>>
>>89045641
No one cares about your opinion, Nick Spencer.
>>
>>89047439
Ironically Jude Terror is taking more shots at Marvel than DC while at Bleeding Cool
>>
>>89045641
he's been apart of some pretty bad decisions but he's done a lot to keep good stuff alive despite ti not selling well
All Star Western and Flintstones come to mind
>>
What's all the hubbub, bub?
>>
>>89045641
He may be corporate but he loves comics and most DC characters. I respect a guy who tries to do his best for something he loves.
>>
>>89045641
/co/ is for /co/ntrarian. This is the guy who ruined DC in the last 15 years and everyone knows it, so it stands to reason that /co/ should love him.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.