[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trailer fucking when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
trailer fucking when?
>>
Five minutes before it releases.
>>
>>89040781
Four minutes before it releases.
>>
>>89040745
A second before its cancellation.
>>
but seriously, when its coming out?
>>
>>89041886
Soon. Adult Swim is rerunning Samurai Jack again.
>>
>>89041886
Probably March.
>>
>>89041897
Ohh when is THAT happening
>>
February maybe? Hopefully late January.
Shows usually have a trailer a month before release.
>>
>>89046200
When will then be now?
>>
>>89040745
2016 nigga can't you read?
>>
>>89044568
Saturday
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-12-14-56-05.png (994KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-12-14-56-05.png
994KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>89048458
Reminder [AS] said rick and morty would be airing in august 2016 and now it's January 2017 after 3 push backs.
>>
>>89049762
I don't understand how you guys expected RaM Season 3 to start airing so soon. 14 episodes were put into production and the crew is obviously gonna wait until all 14 episodes are completed before the season even shows up on TV.

To get an idea of where they're at right now, storyboarding officially ended last month. They still have trillions of new aliens/humans, backgrounds, and special effects to design. After that, all the smooth, detailed animation is gonna need to be done over at Bardel Entertainment, Inc. as well as post-production afterwards (music, final sound effects, voice retakes).

I wouldn't expect Rick and Morty to return till at least July of this year.
>>
>>89050190
At least with Jack they had not just the storyboards but the design work and final voice recording done and getting sent to the overseas studio when the March shit was posted.

There's no way RaM is coming sooner than Jack if they really did finish the boards last month.
>>
>>89050190
>An official source claims that the release date is X
>HURR WHY DID YOU GUYS THINK THAT AN OFFICIAL SOURCE WOULD LIE?!

Gee, when [AS] and the producers say that rick and morty is coming at a certain date, you would think they wouldn't be such hack messes like ubisoft.
>>
>>89040847
I can only fucking hope.
>>
>>89050316
When did AS even say that? I don't remember any definite announcement or anything.
>>
File: IMG_5833.jpg (95KB, 789x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5833.jpg
95KB, 789x670px
>>89050316
I'm with >>89050702 on this one. [adult swim] never once provided a proposed date for Season 3. All we ever got was Dan Harmon's reveal that the crew was striving to be finished by the end of 2016 (around 10:24 in https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pdeLtWz7Uw8)solely to please the impatient fans, and several rumors throughout the end of 2016 about Season 3's premiere being 1-2 months away despite the lack of announcements from the official Rick and Morty Twitter/Facebook or Justin Roiland himself.

Basically, don't blame [adult swim] for the fake, unsourced rumors you seriously believed.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.