[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he really do anything wrong in the end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: x5.png (614KB, 912x493px) Image search: [Google]
x5.png
614KB, 912x493px
Did he really do anything wrong in the end?
>>
Succumbed to greed for a while but no, in the end he wasn't so bad.
>>
File: 1483911996371.png (3MB, 2009x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1483911996371.png
3MB, 2009x1103px
>>89039873
Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA
He wasn't alone
You don't get to bring friends
They’re not my friends

Don't worry, no charge for them
Why would I want them?
They were trying to grab your prize
They work for the mercenary
The masked man

B-b-b-b-b-bane?
Get 'em on board - I'll call it in
The flight plan, the flight plan
I just filed with the Agency
Lists me, my men, and Dr. Pavel here
But only one of you
But only one of you

First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft
So who paid you
To grab Doctor Pavel?

He didn’t fly so good
Who wants to try next?
Tell me about Bane
Why does he wear the mask?
Lots of loyalty
For a hired gun

Or
Perhaps he's wondering
Why someone would shoot a man
Before throwing him out of a plane

At least you can talk
Who are you?
It doesn’t matter who we are
What matters is our plan

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask...
If I pull that off, will you die?
It would be extremely painful
You're a big guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy
For youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Was being caught part of your plan?
Of course
Dr. Pavel refused our offer
In favor of yours
We had to find out what he told you
Nothing!
I said nothing!

Well congratulations!
You got yourself caught!
Now what's the next step of your master plan?
Crashing this plane...
With no survivors
No! This can’t be happening!
I’m in charge here!

No, they expect
One of us in the wreckage, brother
Have we started the fire?
Yes, the fire rises
Calm down, Doctor. Now is not time for fear...that comes later
Calm down, Doctor. Now is not time for fear...that comes later
>>
___ ___ __ __
>>
LET IT DIE
LET IT DIE
LET IT SHRIVEL UP AND PERISH
>>
>>89039873
Well, no, he did it wrong at the very start by even existing.
>>
>>89039873
appeared in a commercialized piece of garbage that ruined its own message with its marketing tie-ins
>>
>>89039873
The only thing he did wrong was cutting off the fucking trees. Seriously, you don't need to cut off the trees, you just need the Truffula that grows on it. That would be like cutting off orange trees to get oranges. If anything cutting off the trees only created more work.
>>
>>89039873
This meme will always be shit
>>
>>89040419
>If anything cutting off the trees only created more work.

I can see about part of the message is just sustainability vs. doing whatever the absolute fastest and cheapest thing at that exact moment is even though in ruins your entire industry, career, and life in a few months. Businesses really do do that because "this quarter" it makes money for the CEO even if it self-destructs the company within a year, ruins a bunch of careers, and kills hundreds of people. Because lots of people can't think past the moment.
>>
>>89040565
But the fastest and cheapest way is to just pick the Truffula directly off the tree and transport it to the factory. Cutting the trees and transporting them costs more money (you need machines and more employees) and takes longer. That's my point, from a purely pragmatic perspective there is no benefit in chopping off the trees whatsoever.
>>
>tfw the only redeeming thing about this entire shitpile of a movie is a song that didn't even make it in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=125&v=BpgUQYARIsw

It's real good though.
>>
Why did he wait until his old age to leave the last seed of an almost extinct and important tree and then leave it to a teenager instead of planting it himself?
>>
how bad me be
>>
>>89040688
We are explicitly shown them doing a slow job of just picking the trees compared to cutting them down.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.