[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snyder, What the fuck is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1484025018152[1].png (784KB, 630x634px)
1484025018152[1].png
784KB, 630x634px
Snyder, What the fuck is this?
>>
My capekino.
>>
File: Knightmare Batman.jpg (67KB, 1200x600px)
Knightmare Batman.jpg
67KB, 1200x600px
Unused Knightmare Cyborg.
>>
>>89039212
Is that like, some robot drone that Cyborg gets half turned into, or does he get turned into that and then have his human parts let out, or what?

I like it a lot.

>>89039365
Ah, makes sense.
>>
That looks like a great compromise that take the idea of the Cyborg we have now, smoothed out a bit to look better. I hope something happens and we get a Cyborg that looks more like that.
>>
>>89039212
I JUST REALIZED THAT'S THE FUCKING KNIGHTMARE FLASH ON THE LEFT

What is Snyder doing? This is way to fucking dark. This movie is going to be a mess, especially with more flashbacks to the "injustice" timeline. Who keeps hiring this guy?
>>
remember guys, it's important that you leave your gears exposed and unprotected otherwise people wont know it's a robot!
>>
>>89039686
>Who keeps hiring this guy?
WB
>>
>>89039686
>What is Snyder doing? This is way to fucking dark. This movie is going to be a mess, especially with more flashbacks to the "injustice" timeline.
This is a picture from the Knightmare Flash and unused Knightmare Cyborg from BvS. It's not new.
>>
>>89039686
>This is way to fucking dark.

What the fuck are you talking about you stupid Mousefag?
>>
>>89039858
More specifically, his wife.
>>
>>89039686
You are such an idiot, this is the start of the bad timeline, the new gods will steal superman body reactivate it after sensing his energy. Batman will have to save Lois, Lois is the key to free superman from control. Superman will save the day.

Its so Fucking obvious
>>
>>89039464
Yeah, I like it too. It looks pretty much spot-on minus the human parts, and it's practical too. The CG design we've seen has the facets reflecting light in all different directions; it's weird.

When OP first posted it I figured it would be something like JL:War where Vic gets fused with alien tech for a while but they're able to cut him some of him of it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.