[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel Announces All-New Guardians Of The Galaxy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 284
Thread images: 30

File: gargal2017001-cov-color-224053.jpg (234KB, 655x1059px) Image search: [Google]
gargal2017001-cov-color-224053.jpg
234KB, 655x1059px
By Duggan and Kuder

http://comicbook.com/2017/01/10/all-new-guardians-of-the-galaxy-marvel/
>>
File: star-lord-design-3-223908.jpg (104KB, 655x995px) Image search: [Google]
star-lord-design-3-223908.jpg
104KB, 655x995px
Dat baby Groot synergy
>>
The art just went straight to hell
>>
I like Kuder but I just don't care
>>
>Kuder
D R O P P E D
>>
>>89037932
why is groot a baby?
>>
The interview was pretty interesting

I'll give this a look
>>
>>89038049
Because movie
>>
>>89038049
Because the movie.
>>
File: Starlord Good News.jpg (8KB, 260x315px) Image search: [Google]
Starlord Good News.jpg
8KB, 260x315px
Well... it's not Bendis, but there's nothing in that interview that really grabbed me. Still, gonna give it a chance.
>>
Rocket looks weird
Baby Groot is there for obvious reasons
I like Star Lord's look, but not for Star Lord.
>>
I honestly liked it better when Bendis just dumped his favorite characters on the team than this forced movie line up

And wasn't Star-Lord stuck on Earth? That lasted a whole week
>>
>>89038107
Forced movie lineup means we'll probably get Mantis back on the team, which will be rad.
>>
>>89037932
I really liked the guardians of the galaxy movie, could anyone pass me a link for the comic?
>>
>Royal family back in space
>Rich is back and Sam actually being allowed to leave the planet in his stories
>gotg back in space
>Ultimates 2 hopefully wont die
>Starlin is doing another thing
>Gamora and Thanos have solos
They seem to be gearing up for a big cosmic event or actually trying to revive the cosmic line.
>>
>>89037932
>Duggan
Everything turned out better than expected!
>>
File: 1451923815117.jpg (276KB, 1280x848px)
1451923815117.jpg
276KB, 1280x848px
>>89038107
Bendis tried to strand them on earth but I guess Marvel decided to not let that stick. Besides the whole not having a ship thing was a paper thin excuse.

>>89038118
I hope she keeps the redesign
>>
>>89038049
SYNERGY Anon
>>
>>89038107
Them being stranded on Earth is only for the duration of Bendis' Grounded arc, which is his final arc. This is after it's over and they go back to space.
>>
>>89038049
They killed and regrew him to match his movie look
>>
OOGA OOGA
>>
>>89038134
Well, the big cosmic event is Eternity War which will probably be the 2018 summer event, but that aside, it does look like we're finally entering something of a new cosmic renaissance. Every decade usually has one period of really good cosmic comics and up until now, the 2010s had been lacking that period.
>>
>he had much better ideas for Ben on Earth
Did Bendis get confirmed for FF and I wasn't told?
>>
>>89038248
he's got doom, ben and ultimate reed
it's coming
>>
>>89038049
Synergy
>>
>>89037932
I like Duggan. For all the doomsaying we've been doing around here I think he's a solid choice.

>>89037986
I LOVE this look. Classic Star-Lord minus the jacket, Conquest with it. Easily the best costume he's had in years, 10/10. And it actually looks better when Anka's not overdetailing it!

>>89038097
It grabbed me more than any other GOTG-related interview I've read for the past four years. Especially the stuff about going weirder and weirder. So I'm in. Fingers crossed.

>>89038107
I don't mind the movie lineup but I wish Adam Warlock would come back and round up Gamora and Drax for a new Infinity Watch so the GOTG can go back to being the bottom barrel cosmic rejects.

>>89038182
For all the shit Bendis has done I actually like the idea of Cosmo's security force being fleshed out with existing characters and becoming the Knowhere Corps.
>>
>>89038248
Bendis being in charge of the inevitable Fantastic Four relaunch is an inevitability, anon. It's the only major Marvel franchise that Bendis has never touched, and he's already got Doom, Ben and Maker under his thumb. Also when asked on tumblr if he would ever want to write fantastic four, he said "no one that's ever read a comic book doesn't want to write fantastic four."
>>
>>89038134
Duggan also indicates that the Nova Corps is coming back.
>>
>>89038134
>>89038224
>>89038305
OH SHIT WE FINALLY OFF NAMEK?!
>>
>>89037932
>All this butthurt about the comic visually reflecting the eleventy billon dollar movie coming out.
>>
>>89038329
Well, we're ALMOST off Namek.
>>
>>89038337
My only real problem was Star-Lord's costume, and I actually really like this one. It's not as good as DnA/Giffen or the SW: IG looks, but it's still pretty good. I couldn't stand the trench coat look.
>>
>>89038263
So he just needs a token female
>>
>>89038378
kitty
>>
>>89037932
Well, I hate the designs and art and baby Groot BUT it's Duggan so I'm gonna give it a shot.
>>
Well, I love most of Duggan's work on Deadpool and Uncanny Avengers, so I might give this a shot, even with the awful art.

Baby Groot is blatant synergy, but whatever, maybe he can give a good reason for it in the story.

Some things I found interesting.

>It's a different era in the Marvel cosmic universe. There hasn't been a Nova Corps in a long time, and we're going to find out that that has caused some problems. Pretty quickly, we'll find that there are new sheriffs in town. As the Nova Corps gets reconstituted out there, it's going to present us with fun opportunities to get these guys into a lot of trouble. That's another of our goals, to always to be putting them into trouble.

Nova corps getting reconstituted? Sign me up. Wondering if the Nova book will touch on this.

>So, I think it's fun to be able to reintroduce some of these new stories that we're telling, that have some DNA (no pun intended) from our predecessors. It feels really fun going through Marvel Unlimited, re-reading a lot of the great cosmic stories that I remember from a kid, the things that I loved about the Nova Corps, and being able to find places and jobs that the Nova Corps would love to have done but that are a little too dirty for the Nova Corps.

>There are going to be whole pieces of space that don't recognize the Nova Corps, and they have their own law. The Shi'ar have the Raptors and why are they less legitimate than the Nova Corps? Depending on what quadrant you’re in, that’s a complicated space in ways that make it feel like a cool little Western. Those will be really fertile places to tell stories. The hints of that in the Free Comic Book Day story. You'll see that it's a little bit more complicated than we've seen.

I kinda liked the fraternity of raptors, so that's gonna be neat.
>>
>>89038263
>>89038248
Bendis is a terrible choice to write fantastic four. on the plus side, he can write the family sitting around chilling out........and on the minus side, FF is about crazy ideas and exploring the multiverse. And Bendis can't write anything not based in New York City.
>>
>>89038446
>Kuder
>Awful
Shit taste senpai
>>
>>89038019
>>89038047
>>89038440
>>89038446
Men with no taste.
>>
GIB ME BACK MAH FUCKIN PHYLA VELL
>>
>By Duggan and Kuder
Yay!
>>
>>89038446
>I discussed with Brian [Michael Bendis] the possibility of Ben being a pilot and sticking around, but he had much better ideas for Ben on Earth. I was very happy to say goodbye to Ben, but you're going to get to see more cool new things and more cool new characters because we've said goodbye to some of those other characters that I know are fan favorites, like Agent Venom and Ben.

Plans for Ben? Uh oh. Hopefully he just means Infamous Iron Man, not a new Bendis written F4 book.
And it makes me happy that he still calls Flash Agent Venom instead of Spaceknight or just Venom.
>>
>>89038475
>>89038480
I dunno, most of his art is fine, but his faces can be pretty bad.
>>
File: 3777206-bendis.jpg (42KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
3777206-bendis.jpg
42KB, 640x460px
>>89038513
>not a new Bendis written F4 book.

Oh you're getting a new FF book. But it's going to be Ben Grimm, Johnny Storm, Kitty Pride and Jessica Jones.
>>
>>89038446
Oh my god dudes I'm salivating a bit right now, I can't even help it. Duggan seems.like he really gives a shit about the Cosmic setting and wants to really utilize its potential as a backdrop. Not just daddy issue space avengers.
>>
>>89038563
>MUH FACES
Christ, not this cancer again.
>>
>>89038289
Marvel Cosmic should be metaphysical and trippy to go along with the space opera adventure stories. Ewing+Duggan is a solid team to be running the Cosmic show.
>>
>>89037986
>no ass with back shot
I feel cheated
>>
>>89038263
Dear god please no
Bendis simply cant write smart Reed, or any smart person for that matter
>>
Uggggh, I hate what has become of the GOTG. They used to be such a big group, and now it's "Get thrown in jail and break out"
>>
>>89037932
Oh my god, at this point even regular people have to know about the intentional SYMETRY right?
>>
>>89038182
Man, I'm starting to see why they are reluctant to add more to the GotG in the movies.

We'd have four green aliens like this
>>
>>89038263
SPIDER-MAN!
KITTY PRYDE!
JESSICA JONES!
LUKE CAGE!

ft. Ben Grim and IRONHEART!

Be ready for the All-New All-Different Fantastic Four! Next summer by Brian Michael Bendis!
>>
Why did gotg and ironman get hit with SYNERGY so much harder than anyone else?
>>
>>89038446
>The Shi'ar have the Raptors
Oh god. He's going to continue this godawful storyline?
>>
>>89038753
Eh, bloated roster was always one of the most common complaints about DnA's run here on /co/. I don't mind a smaller cast if it means tighter focus.

I do wish they'd either make Drax and Gamora important or give em the boot. But I don't see that happening.
>>
>>89037932
DAMMIT THIS IS THE ONLY CREATIVE TEAM THAT WOULD PULL ME IN.
>>
>>89038489
>phyla will be a little child in Cap Marvel movie
>moondragon and cammi characters will be fused in the MCU
>synergy will revive phyla as a little child and moondragon will be de-aged somehow
>LOLI LESBIANS IN SPACE!
>>
File: cringe.png (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.png
45KB, 600x600px
>>89038289
This post just reeks of a guy who survived days of dehydration and is staring at a glass of sewer water.

Literally "I'll Take What I Can Get": The Post.
>>
>>89038855
Guardians were fucking nobodies before the movies.
Once people saw the movie and liked them, they got full SYNERGY to entice people to read the comics.
>>
>>89038753
B-But that's actually how it started...

I wouldn't mind much if they used characters other than the movie line up.
>>
>>89038855
I didn't know doom is iron man in the movies.
>>
>>89038855
Guardians were literally who's.

Iron Man barely had a personality aside of being a drunkfuck.
>>
>>89038855
It's really only GOTG and it's because they had never been a franchise before the movie. Yeah the Avengers weren't Batman popular but they still had a presence in other media and merch.

The Guardians had nothing. No cartoons, no video games, zilch. So the movie provided a very convenient anchor to shape a franchise around. We're only now seeing writers who give enough of a shit to try and reconcile all the different interpretations together.
>>
>>89038985
You should've seen Star-Lord's #1 storytime.

Shit's sad.
>>
>>89038920
Nah, you were in the moment benis was out.
>>
>>89038985
What?
>>
>>89039100
What was bad about it?
>>
>>89038955
I'd rather not.
>>
>>89039110
Weren't we all?
>>
>>89039124
He's blonde and is on Earth, that's triggering the fuck out of some DnA casuals.
>>
>>89039129
No, some have standards.
>>
>>89039150
>/co/
Nice joke.
>>
>>89039124
It wasn't bad. It was actually decent, but people were treating it like they found the holy grail.

Cosmicfags are desperate.
>>
>>89039150
I like Zdarsky.
>>
>>89039116
I don't know what part of my post was unclear to you. I think most of us with sanity can agree that the current state of Marvel is terrible. ESPECIALLY current cosmic Marvel.

But then you have posts like yours here >>89038289 or this guy here >>89038582 SALIVATING over complete mediocrity. You folks sincerely think there's any hope of Marvel improving themselves with the current administration. It's cringe-tastic.
>>
>>89039204
You gotta stop taking comic books and chinese finger painting forums so seriously.
>>
>>89039110
Nah, seeing Duggan writing a cosmic team book hooked me.
>>89039193
ditto.
>>
>>89039193
Ewww
>>
>>89039204
You're kind of a fag for whining about people being excited for a book.
>>
>>89038810
Well they can't use Bug for some reason so he was never going to be in one of the movies
>>
>>89039258
Buddy, you like zdarsky. Don't act like you have standards.
>>
>>89038836
You joke but Luke Cage WAS a member of the FF for like one issue
>>
File: darkhawk.jpg (197KB, 688x1044px) Image search: [Google]
darkhawk.jpg
197KB, 688x1044px
Alright /co/, they mentioned they're gonna introduce more members of the team.

If you had it your way, and had to add someone to the team who's never been on it before, who would you add?

My vote goes for this guy, especially since Duggan brought up the fraternity of raptors showing up
>>
>>89039406
Phyla and Dick Rider (because the actual Nova book won't draw a single space credit)
>>
>>89037932
>Duggan
Yay, not Bendis
>Baby Groot = Move Synergy
Boo
>>
>>89039460
>Phyla
>never been on the team before
What?
>>
File: dora amused.png (98KB, 601x361px)
dora amused.png
98KB, 601x361px
>>89039275
>>89039250
>reply to a post asking "what"
>"lol you mad"
>>
>>89039501
My bad. I didn't read all of your post.
>>
>>89037932
>Kuder
Fuck
>Duggan
Fuck yeah
>>
Fuck Phyla, bring back Genny. Genis-Vell is 10x more interesting than that sad sack of shit he calls an alt-reality whatever the fuck abortion of a rug munching sister.
>>
>Drax costume
J U S T
U
S
T
>>
>>89039693
>Fuck Phyla
In an instant!
>>
>>89039406
I feel like Duggan would bring in ROM if he could.
Perchance to dream...
>>
>>89038182
This team and the designs were waaaaaaaay too cool for Bendis' run.
I hope they stick around aND are explored more.
Also hope their team design isn't ruined
>>
>>89038593
You can always tell when someone doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about when the only complaint about art they have is "muh faces."
>>
>GD: They are back in space after "Grounded.” I don't have to do a lot of legwork to introduce these characters because of not just the films but the great work that Brian Michael Bendis, DnA (Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning) and their collaborators have done.
>Brian Michael Bendis
>Great work

lmao......
lmao...
lmaolmao...
lmaolmaolmaofm;lsadf
>>
>No Richard Rider
Thank God, only team he should joinbis the Ultimates.

Thatvsaid it might be decent with Duggan but that art is ducking horrible.
>>
>>89040060
>Dick Rider on Ultimates
I need this
>>
>>89040033
You don't take over a book and then go and openly shit talk the previous writer, its much more courteous to pay your respects and then quietly retcon all of their bullshit within the first arc.
>>
>>89037932
Duggan is really getting entrenched at Marvel, he's writing three or four books now, right?
>>
>>89039264
>>89039150
t. faggot
>>
>>89040199
You like zdarsky... I don't even have an insult for you, that alone is worse than anything I could say.
>>
>>89040033
>implying anyone ever shits on their immediate predecessor

way to live up to type you stupid casual /tv/ tripfag
>>
>>89040258
Are you frustrated, Anon?
>>
>>89040227
What? Zdarsky can be fun.
>>
>>89040195
well, he got a exclusive like 2 years ago, so it makes sense.
>>
>It's a different era in the Marvel cosmic universe. There hasn't been a Nova Corps in a long time, and we're going to find out that that has caused some problems. Pretty quickly, we'll find that there are new sheriffs in town. As the Nova Corps gets reconstituted out there, it's going to present us with fun opportunities to get these guys into a lot of trouble. That's another of our goals, to always to be putting them into trouble.

Woah what is that about the Nova corps getting reconstituted?

Also I don't mind the Guardians getting in trouble with the law or being Misfits (because that haooened to them even in DnA's run with the Luminals) but I hope we don't see one of them stealing from or swindling people that aren't criminals. I also hope the writers keep the Guardian part in GotG and don't make them mercenaries for hire or anything like thay, they are suppose to protect the galaxy.

Also seeing hiw this is Duggan Sam might make an appearance and since Rich is around he probably will too although if the GotG are doing bad things I don't see them being friends.

>>89038118
The only good thing that will come out of that
>>
>>89040414
Maybe for the 9fag generation.
>>
>>89040414
Most of those are on the same level as the Captain Hydra edits.
*Character says the opposite of what they believe in*
Really gets you rolling in the aisle. If you wanted to prove Zdarsky is funny find better evidence.
>>
>>89039460
>Who's never been on it
>Phyla

That said Duggan is making GotG outlaws with dubious niral compasses, I doubt Rich would be OK with that shit nit tobmention he already turned down the GotG before.

Besides he would want to do important grand scale things, the Ultimates are more up his alley.

But seeing how Duggan spilled the Nova corps reconstituting I feel he'll focus on that instead.
>>
>>89039743
He can't. Rom only existed in the IDW-Hasbroverse since Secret Wars.
>>
Ok so i never read the recent Star-Lord ongoing because the one before that was ass.

So did they just retcon Peter being a huge hero from saving everyone's ass from the Cancerverse to "lol who?" yet kept Rich dying?
>>
This sounds like the Marvel Farscape book I never knew I wanted
>>
>>89040060
>All those misspellings
Fuuuuuuuu sorry
>>
>>89040653
They don't really do the "Who?" thing in the comics.
>>
>>89040668
Will Moya be dying every issue?
>>
>>89040813
>Rora comes back and serves as their new vessel

Sign me up
>>
>>89040078
I know, I want it too

>>89040653
Pretty much or you in Peter's case you can boil it down to hum ruining his own rep.

I mean Star-Lord always fucked shit up even in DnA's run, and remember that even if he was a big damn hero this guy let the Phalanx into Hala and he killed thousands when he fought the Fallen one.

So he has done good but also a lot of bad to counterbalance it.

Rich on the other hand has a history of defeating Annihulus, saving everyone on a planet when the upper class people were ready to ditch the poor, he has done a bunch of good deeds thorought the universe and yeah he died in the Cancerverse.

But yes the Star-Lord name had a good rep in the Galaxy for the longest time and the Kree respected him but the movies kind of did away with that.
>>
>>89038182
>Introduce Knowhere Corps, even creating an OC
>Have them show up once for a glorified cameo and then never again
Bravo Bendis
>>
>>89040429
>They're not necessarily the most altruistic group. It's not the Avengers, and that's not why people are buying the book, and we know that. There's this element of them being scoundrels that's a lot of fun to play with.

>JW: They definitely have a lot of heart, but that doesn't mean they always do the right thing.

>AK: You might say that they only have heart. They don't have the moral compass of maybe other superheroes, they just have the willful ignorance of wanting to do what's best at the moment.
I agree, they're pushing the "GotG are outlaws" angle way too far.
>>
>>89038563
I don't know why that one dude looks so happy, he just came out of a cacoon and now looks like Quasemodo with hand feet.

I woke up looking like that I would probably kill the nearest person.
>>
>>89039406
Always wanted the Raptors to be that evil group the Novas had to take on.

....never happened because everyone dropped the whole concepts for both groups seconds after Realm of Kings...
>>
>>89037932
>The Collector and the Grandmaster
This should be fun, I do hope that other Elders show up too though.
>>
>>89041147
I don't mind them being troublemakers as long as they're saving the galaxy.
>>
Will we ever get a continuation on Kl'rt becoming Skrull Emperor? He hasn't been seen or mentioned in over 3 years, even though we've seen several Skrulls since then.
>>
>Comedy writer
>Movie cast
>Movie costumes
>Movie font
>Baby Groot

I know that I'm being uncharitable to Duggan who is a fine writer who is capable of damn fine drama, but good lord does this one have an undeniable stink surrounding it.
>>
File: image.png (152KB, 358x432px)
image.png
152KB, 358x432px
>>89037932
>GotGfags

They cant take a break
>>
>>89037932
I like it.

I like it.

But haters gonna hate.
>>
>>89041393
>Movie cast
Don't worry, we'll get more members after the first arc is over. Duggan mentiones that one will be a "stowaway" at first.
>>
>>89041411
No matter what happens, it will still be better than Bendis. I'll judge it on its own merits once it comes out.
>>
>>89037932
literally who?
>>
>>89041393
>Movie costumes
But Gamora and Groot are the only ones wearing movie costumes.
>>
>>89037932
JUST GIVE STAR-LORD BACK HIS FUCKING FULL HELM

THAT IS ALL I WANT YOU CUNTS
>>
>>89039100
I liked it. It was fun without being meme-comedy driven. Art was pretty but a bit bland, but alas, it's Anka.
>>
>>89038289
>but I wish Adam Warlock would come back and round up Gamora and Drax
He's too busy being the Living Tribunal and apparently getting killed yet again.
>>
>>89040668
Right?
I'm kinda hopeful.
>>
>>89037932
LOL At all the retards who thought Bendis out meant they were gonna stop doing the Movie. This thing is more movie than everything Bendis ever did. Even the fucking logo is for the comedy stupids who liked the movie.

I'm seriously laughing my ass off at this. I know bendis was bad but people truly blamed him for the movie synergy when he was probably the last person who was trying to do things not in the movies. Bad things maybe, but different.

Enjoy your future Ooga Chakas and your Baby Groots and your dance offs bros. I'm just so glad and relieved Ewing avoided this crap formed bullet.
>>
>>89038182
I want to snuggle the fuck out of that Moondragon.
>>
>>89041670
People around here will never be happy unless they literally do DnA all over again. With Quill's helmet and uniforms and Knowhere and another needlessly large team roster. Meanwhile I don't give that much of a shit because I actually like these so if I feel like Duggan has a good handle on them in the first issue I'll see where it goes. I never hated Bendis' run cause of the movie costumes, I hated it because it was boring, unengaging, and poorly written.

But it's funny to me cause some people hate the superficial things that everyone picked up on from the movie yet they only like the superficial things that Giffen and DnA did too.
>>
WHY THE FUCK ISN'T GAMORA ALLOWED TO BE SEXY?
DIE IN FIRE MARVEL, DIE IN FIRE!
>>
>>89039283
>for some reason
Hasbro owns his movie rights because he's part of the Micronauts.
>>
>>89041596
That's not 616 Adam Warlock though. 616 Warlock is hanging out with Pip somewhere.
>>
>>89041830
should also be added those same DnA fans just pick the superficial things from Bendis run to hate, like being so busy hating Venom or Kitty to notice Quill was a whole self loathing mess for most of the last volume, just like with Giffen and DnA or that he put out an excellent issue with Groot and Venom no one noticed.
>>
>>89042022
I thought Pip was hanging out with Drax.
>>
>>89042113
Pip can teleport. He gets around.
>>
>>89037986
>>89038049
>>89038071
>>89038078
>>89038190
>>89038216
>>89038269
>>
>>89039140
>>89041590
It was the same Bendis has been doing with Quill for years.

I know anything, even Bendis, is better than what Dogfucker put out, but come on. If you liked that issue then I don't know how you'd complain about Bendis Quill at all.
>>
>>89042182
I liked it cause of all the talk of space and stars in an issue that's set on Earth. Bendis has never really touched on Quill's love for space. Honestly DnA didn't really either aside from a quiet flashback in Thanos Imperative. My favorite Star-Lord is the lonely introspective seeker.
>>
>>89037932
>Kuder
>Not writing

Ooof
>>
>>89037932
Well, at least it ain't Bendis.
>>
>>89041393
I thought the same shit about Loveness in Nova but he pulled through so I'll give Duggan a chance especially since his Deadpool is good and it makes the Wayfags and memers angry because there's drama and pain in it.
>>
>>89042320
I think because DnA inherit a depressed Peter Quill, heck Abnett wrote a really good classic Star-Lord in Guardians 3000 and that wasn't even THE Peter Quill (but his ancestor from the future)
>>
>>89042006
But that makes no sense because they can't use the character either.
>>
>>89042663
Man I loved King Peter. I hate that plot line got dropped. Abnett seeded a lot of cool stuff in there for him.
>>
>>89038480
>defending Marvel Kuder
yes Timmy, the shit taste is you
>>
>>89042709
I'm guessing the contracts allowed Bug to be used by Marvel in comics as long as Marvel doesn't license it to any other media.
>>
>>89042712
Bendis King Peter?
>>
>>89042760
No, his ancestor from Guardians 3000.
>>
>>89042748
None of the copyright info in comics that Bug shows up in mentions him as being owned by Hasbro. Marvel isn't licensing him from Hasbro.
>>
>>89038097
I just hope they don't go full synergy. Other than that I'm okay with Duggan.
>>
>>89042787
Oh, I see. I admit I didn't read that book past the very first issues.
>>
>>89042791
What I meant was that Marvel owns Bug, but isn't allow to license him to anyone else without Hasbro's approval.
>>
>>89042838
It was a lot of fun while it lasted but it got eaten by Secret Wars and the main plot was totally dropped.
>>
>>89042734
>Timmy
The fuck...
>>
>>89042182
Bendis wishes he could write character interactions like the ones in that single issue.
Each character had their own voice, which is something Bendis cannot do for his live.
>>
another FUCKING RENUMBER
>>
File: Peter Jason Quill.jpg (561KB, 1052x608px)
Peter Jason Quill.jpg
561KB, 1052x608px
>>89042712
Tell me about it, I want more of him an Rael Rider too bad Secret Wars happened and then Abnett dropped everything for Guardians of infinity.

>>89042760
Nope, Peter Quilll's ancestor from the future who was named after him present day Peter.

This is from when they think Future Peter was present Peter's descendant.
>>
>>89037932
I can't bring myself to give a shit.
Duggan? Cool. Kuder? Sure. Synergy? Fuck off.
>>
>>89043258
Huh, so Peter Quill is canonically 30 years old?
>>
>>89043306
But baby Groot is the only synergy here. Is that really enough for you to swear off the book already?
>>
>>89037986
>>89038049
>>89038100
>>89038440
>>89038446
>>89039492
>>89041393
>>89041670

Regarding Baby Groot

>“When our story picks up, Groot is small and doesn’t seem to be growing large,” Duggan told Comic Book. We don’t quite know why. The Guardians don’t know why. The readers know that this is an obvious reference to the film that is to be released and we hope that they are able to look past this editorial mandate and enjoy the comic for what it is rather than passing on it, thinking it is another low-effort cash grab movie tie in.

In other words whoever is in charge of editing Marvel Cosmic is still shitting on it.
>>
>>89043431
I was hoping for a less movie-like lineup to wash the taste of Bendis out of my mouth. Instead we get Baby Groot.
>>
>>89043421
It varies. He was an older guy under Giffen when the classic stuff was still canon. DnA put him at 32 in Thanos Imperative. Then Bendis made him 28 in 2013 and I guess Abnett was following after that here.
>>
>>89043248

renumbers guarantees a certain level of sales that the book wouldn't get from being Guardians of the Galaxy #19.
>>
>>89043421
29-30 when this came out but 30-31 now.

Makes sense in a way since he sometimes referred to Richard as a kid (Rich was like 20 years old during Annihilation) and he claimed being alive in the 80's.

He's definitely in his late 20's early 30's tho.
>>
>>89043306

>synergy

how so?
because of baby groot?

Duggan says in the interview that the team size will change quickly, meaning unless its just Mantis joining, it won't be the movie team for long.
>>
>>89043463
I get that but there's nothing inherently wrong with the movie roster either. Some degree of synergy is always going to happen and has since practically every movie since X-Men.
>>
>>89043554
So Deadpool is joining the Guardians of the Galaxy.
>>
>>89043594

no.
Space Deadpool is though.
>>
>>89037932
>>
>>89037932
Haha! They have baby groot on the cover, just like I saw in that gif on tumblr!
I probably won't pick this up though.
>>
>>89038446
Oh right, Duggan wrote Nova vol 5 for most of its run, it's safe to say that some of the things he planted there will be returning.
Overall good choice, not to mention that Duggan is one of those writers who seem to shine when having to work under editorial constraints.
>smart Extremis Hulk dropped mid-story by Waid gave us based Doctor Green
>AXIS gave us Zenpool and more Wade/Evan moments
>Original Sin gave us the entire arc with Deadpool's past
>Death of Wolverine gave us a revisiting of the Deadpool/Cap/Wolverine arc
>>
>>89043631
>needs to replace ooga-chaka with >implying
[/spoiler]I'll see what I can do later with this[/spoiler]
>>
File: cmi.png (440KB, 551x572px)
cmi.png
440KB, 551x572px
>>89043631
>>89043861
>>
>>89037932
I thought they were all on earth
>>
>>89044478
They're going back into space because of the upcoming film, whatever earth-antics were planned got tossed real quick after the second trailer hit the net
>>
>>89044478
>>89044511
"Grounded" is Bendis' final arc. The next writer obviously has no interest in keeping the GotG stuck n Earth because their ship blew up since it's a fucking stupid premise anyway.
>>
>>89037932

Doom be damned, I hate Marvel's synergy.
>>
>>89044558
Cool. Its a stupid premise. Fucking why even do it in the first place. Galaxy is in their fucking name. They better be in space.
The first time movie synergy has done marvel some good.
>>
>>89039406
A generic Skrull. No abilities beyond typical of species, no notable personality, no motivation for being there.
>>
>>89044596
Man baby groot is really triggering the fuck outta you guys
>>
>>89039406
kitty pride
>>
AIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>89044692
stop
>>
>>89043431
>Logo
>Gamora costume
>Rocket costume
>movie 5
>Elemental Gun still movie gun
>Duggan's premise says they're still thieves with lousy morals
>Duggan pretty much admitting the movie is one of the things he's taking into account while writing.

>only synergy here
Nope. Not by a mile.
>>
>>89039406
Duggan made him an Avenger, so why the fuck not.
>>
>>89044692
Actually seconded. Shippers can go suck a dick but she worked in a twisted way.
>>
>>89044749
I was being funny. I hate Kitty
>>
>>89044692
>who's never been on it before
Can you tripfags even read?

>>89044728
Yeah but he build it up and gave a reason for it, more than anything I think he wants to have DP in space rather than have him join the GotG.
>>
>>89037986
Can nu Peter Quill try not to look like a huge douche?
>>
>>89044718
>Duggan's premise says they're still thieves with lousy morals
>Duggan pretty much admitting the movie is one of the things he's taking into account while writing.
To be fair, it could be the same thing he did with Deadpool. The first arc sucked, but it was a transition period going from Way Deadpool to current Deadpool, and his current Deadpool is great.
>>
>>89044718
>it's just a logo
>not really
>definitely not
>been the core team for years now
>drawn this way for years now
>they're not thieves and none of them have ever had great morals
>why wouldn't he take every interpretation into account

Kinda blowing this out of proportion. It's basically all aesthetic.
>>
>>89044718
>Elemental Gun still movie gun
To be fair, there's no real need to redesign it. It's a fine design, and the only reason to change it again would be "NOT MUH GUARDIANS".
>>
>>89042663
>>89042787
>>89042663
Don't you mean his descendant from the future or am I missing something?
>>
Can't we all just appreciate for a moment that the king is dead?

All hail the king
>>
>>89044630
>A generic Skrull. No abilities beyond typical of species, no notable personality, no motivation for being there.
Or... he could bring back John the Skrull.
>>
>>89043831
And he did that Infinity Gauntlet story during SW.
>>
>>89039406
>>
>>89044718
>Quill stole his way to space, blew up a moon, and brainwashed people into joining his team
>Rocket and Groot were prisoners when they met Quill
>Gamora was Thanos' assassin for years and hasn't exactly stayed on the straight and narrow
>Drax is the fucking Destroyer

When have these clowns ever had great morals?
>>
>>89037932
>All-New Guardians of the Galaxy
>It's the same default team Bendis had been writing
What exactly is supposed to be All-New here?
>>
File: starlordINK.jpg (194KB, 584x850px)
starlordINK.jpg
194KB, 584x850px
I dont necessarily have a problem with the Guardians being a band of outlaws, and in fact I love the movie version.

However it just feels weird how they've degraded from this powerful band of war veterans and specialists wearing uniforms with a base, caretaker and team psychologist to being Firefly.

Especially in the case of Star-Lord, where his character arc has been reverted to pre-annihilation. All that development he went through is undone. It's like Big Boss turning up in MGSVI and suddenly acting like the wisecracking naive Naked Snake.
>>
>>89043432
>forcing a movie mandate change when said movie isn't even out yet
Dumbass editors. You don't even though how long Baby Groot stays a baby in the movie. Forcing this change this early when you don't even know what happens in the movie is just fucking stupid.
It's shit lik this that led to War Machine dying because he thought he died in the trailer. Dumbasses.
I feel sorry for Duggan.
>>
>>89045214
Is it still filming or have thry just filmed for the trailers? Because Zoe was filming with Ben Alfeck for The Accountant. And promoting Beyond.
Pratt had Passengers.
So....
>>
>>89045055
That's actually not a bad idea, especially considering he just showed up in Nova.

Also, question: what's Death's Head's appeal? I see that he's kind of got a cult following, and was always curious about it. I've liked him from the few things I've seen him in, and the way he talks is amusing, but I'm confused where the love comes from for a lot of fans.
>>
>>89045200
>However it just feels weird how they've degraded from this powerful band of war veterans and specialists wearing uniforms with a base, caretaker and team psychologist to being Farscape

ftfy

>Especially in the case of Star-Lord, where his character arc has been reverted to pre-annihilation. All that development he went through is undone

What development? Learning to be a clown instead of a grumpy cynic? If anything I think they've just taken that too far and forgotten his serious side underneath. Otherwise Quill wrestled with the same issues under Giffen and DnA as the classic stories, ie how far he's willing to go for the greater good.
>>
>>89044964
Not his descendant, his ancestor, his Great-Great Grandfather from the future to be exact.

And that's all we know since Abnett didn't really elaborate on it further just like he never said if Rael Rider was Rich's or Robbie's descendant or why she was more than 300 years old.

She also had Rich's Nova Prime helmet.
>>
>>89045334
He's just an extremely fun character. His appearances in Transformers were great, and so was his original ongoing.
>>
File: sg_timetodie.png (284KB, 500x381px)
sg_timetodie.png
284KB, 500x381px
>>89038574
>implying it's not going to be Kitty, Miles, Jessica Jones and Maria Hill
>>
>>89045152
>Quill also rescued everyone on the Asterion from Yondu who was his boss. The canonicity of the moon thing is still in doubt.
>Groot was the kindest soul of his planet.
>Gamora never wanted to be an assassin

Rocket and Drax I agree, but if you aren't talking about current canon, then I don't think you have any place talking about a current Marvel comic.
>>
File: 1430282609627.png (433KB, 533x597px)
1430282609627.png
433KB, 533x597px
>>89037932
GOD DAMN IT ROONEY FUCK O-

Hold on a minute this is for real?

>Duggan on GOTG
Well his Uncanny Avengers lost me, but he wrote a cool Nova, so this is great. Just a solid Guardians comic by someone who knows and respects the cosmic. It doesn't have to be stellar, but just something that's flat good and raises the bar for Guardians again. This is all we need.
Between this and Nova, Cosmic Marvel may just be back.
>>
>>89045331

they've been done shooting it for like 6 months now.
its in post-production, meaning editing and adding all the effects.
>>
>wasting Kuder on Memes of the Galaxy
Fucking Marvel
>>
>>89044989
he ded
>>
>>89044908
I get it. It's only bad when Bendis does it. Got it pal.
>>
>>89045575

its double shipping.
he'll be on for the first arc, then replaced, and maybe will be back for the second, depending on how long of stories they aim for.
>>
>>89045587

well yea.
because Bendis does it poorly.

Duggan is a much better writer than he is, so its cautious optimism.
>>
As much as I want Phyla back, think Marvel wants to keep her dead for some reason.
>>
>All-New GotG
>it's movie 5
If Duggan scorches Earth and starts fresh just with the movie 5 actually exploring their motivations to be on the team and what their relations to each other are, he would already have done more than Bendis ever did.
He really only wrote Peter and Gamora as characters (awful ones but still), while everyone else's personality was reduced to one or two traits and seemed to have no reason to stay with the team. BMB wanted to go for a "they're drawn to each other because they're all outcasts with something that makes them unique and lonely" but really concentrated all the mutual feelings in some "feelsy" moments every 10 issues or so.
Start with movie 5, establish the team, THEN add other members: if Duggan goes like this I'd have nothing to complain about.
>>
>>89045678

is no one reading the fucking interview?

he says that very early into the series the roster will expand.

its just starting with the movie5 because thats what the current team is.
>>
>>89045463
But that might have interesting dynamics. A disgruntled super-spy forced to work with a bunch of superheroes despite her strong belief that superhero actions are a constant problem and removing of abnormal powered would solve everything. And on top of this, the others consist of a mutant girl that is hard to keep track of and is very prideful of her mutantness, a son of person working under her having all kinds of conflicts of interest, and a snarky investigator that also doesn't want to be here but for different reasons.
>>
>>89040414

>Gambit
>not French

But he isn't French, and he doesn't speak French.
>>
>>89045694
>reading interviews
Fuck off, shill.
>>
File: Full of guns.jpg (113KB, 500x623px)
Full of guns.jpg
113KB, 500x623px
>>89045200
Well DnA Peter was already wisecracking and in the Nova Files Rich theorizes that he does it to hide his guilt and all the bad feelings, so at times there was that grimness hanging on him.

The difference is that DnA Peter wasn't a manchild and he was more focused on saving the whole universe no matter what the cost, like he would steal and piss off a bunch of authority types if it mean the universe would be safe but he wouldn't do it for personal gain.

Bendis' Peter was all daddy issues and hating responsibility and then just being bland, Humphries' Peter was a useless manchild who no one respected and just caused trouble and acted in a way you wondered what Kitty even saw in him (oh and he only steals the Black Vortex just to get back at his dad).

>>89040628
>Duggan is making GotG outlaws with dubious niral compasses, I doubt Rich would be OK with that shit

If they piss off the Shi'ar for a noble cause or to save the entire universe or something worthwile I don't think Rich would care.

If they steal money or valuables for personal gain from the Sh'iar just because or during a fight with them even if the fight was for a good cause then Rich would definitely make them give it back or turn on them himself.

That said I echo the anons who said Rich is more suited for the Ultimates than the Guardians.
>>
>>89045694
>is no one reading the fucking interview?
Of course not.
>>
>>89038451
Bendis is a terrible choice to write anything. The only thing he should be chosen for is a north korean firing squad.
>>
>>89045463
>>89038574
Good, at least with the fantastic 4 it can act as a quarentine. Then whenver the rights stop belonging to fox and they wanna reboot, it'll get wiped clean.
>>
>>89039204
But duggan is a good writer, and the visual designs are good. Also Bendis is gone, that should be enough to get the blood pumping.
>>
>>89044418
Well done
>>
>>89045152
Well the moon thing was to stop a bad guy and he regretted that shit it hung heavy on him but aside from stealing the Star-Lord title (and even in his own series was that he grows to be a better person than who he initially was) Peter has always done shit for a more noble cause or to help someone. Even the brainwashing was him wanting to have a team to deal with powerful enemies.

Why were Rocket and Groot prisoners? I forget the details but they were also in a Kree prison and Kree are assholes, I mean they arrested Bug just because he got a Kree pregnant.

Gamora wasn't exactly moral although DnA and Giffen completely undid all of that character development Starlin gave her where she got to the point she didn't want to be Thanos' assassin or kill.

Drax just wanted to kill Thanos

And still none of them were thieves just to make themselves richer or for personal profit and when they formed the GotG and got pass the brainwashing part they were in it to save the universe.

>>89045532
fuck off
>>
>>89045587
Bendis didn't do any of those things. Synergy costumes and such weren't even a thing until the movie came out around issue 14 or 15. Yet everybody hated it from issue 1. Why you ask? Because his writing is shit. Synergy has fuckall to do with the problems of Bendis' run.
>>
You guys the Giffen and DnA stuff is never coming back, it died when Bendis latched himself to the GotG and was incinerated the moment hacks tried to copy Gunn.

Not even Abnett wrote the same GotG when he was in Guardians 3000 and in Guardians of Infinity.

The only thing that we can have is quality stories with whatever characters we have left and just have someone for once write competent characters that aren't flanderized to the extreme.
>>
>>89045678
God show the page with Ben Grimm were it's exactly like this even the dialogue is similar.

Bendis a fucking hack, Tony should have never been a Guardian.
>>
>>89045331
Marvel comics still don't know what happens in movies anymore because Feige got them kicked out. It's why Bendis killed off War Machine. He saw the trailer and thought he was going to die. It wasn't until he saw the movie that he was wrong.
>>
>>89038139
Duggan is a discount Nicieza though.
>>
>>89046108
In the current climate that is far from a bad thing
>>
>>89045694
>is no one reading the fucking interview?
>he says that very early into the series the roster will expand.
I did, but all of my points still stand. "Very early" could mean after 3-4 issues, which are enough to give the core team some legs. Bendis!Guardians started with TONYTONYTONY and the second arc was already Angela and muh Thanos
>>
>>89038593
yeah because having good faces isn't important to a visual medium, fuck outta here
>>
>>89040644
the Greatest of the Spaceknights is still in-continuity... they just cannot use his name or look
>>
>>89046116
This I will take Duggan over Hopeless, Leth, North, and all the talentless hacks on marvel right now.

Only Ewing could have been better but he's already getting his fill of cosmic.

But Duggan was decent on Nova and he grew up on Marvel Cosmic so I'll give him a chance.
>>
>>89046108
Well Kuder is a discount Quitely and Guardians is a discount on quality so it all works out.
>>
>Zdarsky wrote a better Starlord than Humprhies ever had in 1 issue (which isn't saying much, but still)
>Nova is amazing
>Now this

It feels good to be optimistic about cosmic marvel now.
>>
File: no-sin-situation.jpg (911KB, 2560x1967px)
no-sin-situation.jpg
911KB, 2560x1967px
>>89040414
>not posting the whole thing
>>
File: 1444872602416.jpg (1MB, 3867x5000px)
1444872602416.jpg
1MB, 3867x5000px
>>89046238
>completely disregarding all the other things important to comic book art, like layouts, action, anatomy, sequential storytelling, etc.
>thinking faces, motherfucking FACES are a break or make deal with artists
I am so done with this shitty board. Fucking philistines.
>>
>>89046753
Faces are the first thing that show us emotion in a character. Having decent body comp and anatomy are important, but there is a reason that people have an emotional connection with beings that don't have traditional physiology but DO have faces with recognizable emotions we can empathize with.
>>
>>89046753
Kuder doesn't excel at those either you fucking faggot
>>
>>89045921
Are you gonna get salty ass mad when every Guardians starts referencing their current canon origins and not your already retconned old ones? You're just setting yourself for dissapointment.
>>
>>89038446
Oh god yes, actual fucking worldbuilding in cosmic again. People with actual ideas back in charge of the characters and setting.
And not one of the people attached to any of the new books appears to be blatantly crap to the point of ruining everything. More like the opposite is true. In fact Loveness and Perez are doing god's work on Nova right now and then there's also Ewing who not just keeps writing Ultimates, but also finally takes the Inhumans back to fucking space. And all the Guardian solos had decent first issues so far.
If this kind of line-up on cosmic could last for more than a year, I will gladly overlook the fact that X-Men comics are gimped and Fantastic Four comics are dead or written by Bendis maybe.
>>
File: Marvel events.jpg (3MB, 2560x1969px)
Marvel events.jpg
3MB, 2560x1969px
Uncanny Avengers vol 3 is likely to end with the Secrey Empire/ Hydra War event I think, since I really doubt that anyone else would keep on having the Psychic Skull thing being important aside from Duggan (personal friend of Remender and his close collaborator for all his time at Marvel) and Spencer who's been only using it to have "OP Skull stylin on u" scenes.
This team is great and all, but if they resolve the Xavier's brain subplot and Steve dies or retires (+Deadpool status quo reshuffle) the team has no reason to stay together anymore. Or maybe we'll get a volume 4
>>
>>89046809
Faces don't have to be pretty in order to show relatable emotions, otherwise we wouldn't be able to relate with any non-human looking character. Kuder is actually good at emotions.

>>89046843
Objectively wrong.
>>
>>89046860
No but I still think it can be shit if it is, plus they tend to forget their "current canon" every 5 minutes and establish a new one.
>>
>>89046977
>plus they tend to forget their "current canon" every 5 minutes and establish a new one.
Yeah, you're gonna be saying that when Yondu appears son enough. Even Zdarsky is preparing a new story for Quill's sister.
>>
>>89046937
Death of X showed that Kuder does not in fact know how to draw
>>
>>89046925
Is this even applicable to most marvel events? I'm thinking of recent ones and none of them fit EVERY category.
>>
>>89038337
I get why comics do this
But it seemingly never helps with sales

(Also baby Groot sucks )
>>
>>89046937
There is a difference between having a pretty face and having a face that makes sense artistically. Those faces are just weird and all the smiles are awkward and actually seem like the same smile just flipped or twisted. Also their faces don't really have details on them. They are all so smooth with eyes, nose, mouth just pasted on with almost no details at all.
>>
>>89047058
One strike is not enough to brand an artist as a hack permanently.

>>89047092
I bet you hate Darwyn Cooke too, you massive faggot.
>>
>>89045921
I'm oversimplifying of course but my point is that I don't know why people act surprised at these guys being pegged as morally dubious despite most of them having some of it in their classic stories and definitely being reintroduced that way by Giffen and DnA. Quill, Rocky and Groot were all prisoners for one reason or another, Gamora was playing barbarian queen and Drax had a rapsheet as long as his leg. They were supposed to be dangerous and unlikely heroes.

I do agree about the thieves thing but I don't see Duggan harping on that. Also kudos to you for knowing your stuff
>>
File: 1394069648443.jpg (250KB, 500x738px)
1394069648443.jpg
250KB, 500x738px
All the same bitches who were whining about synergy, blamed Bendis for it and always accused him for bringing the movie shit to comics, but now that he's gone it suddenly is something we should just accept and move on?

Fuck off cosmicfags, you're an even worse cancer than Bendis.
>>
>>89047180
Oh god you're actually comparing Kuder to Cooke, I think I'm going to be sick
>>
>>89047263
fuck off with your revisionist history Bendis was ruining the comics before the synergy ever kicked in

people are just excited to have a better writer now and if you look in this thread there's plenty of bitching about synergy regardless
>>
>>89043432
I like how up front they are about it at least.
That's sorta new for them.
>>
File: cooke faces.jpg (45KB, 713x253px) Image search: [Google]
cooke faces.jpg
45KB, 713x253px
>>89047323
I'm comparing them in the sense that your criticisms towards Kuder's faces can also apply to Cooke's

>Also their faces don't really have details on them. They are all so smooth with eyes, nose, mouth just pasted on with almost no details at all
>>
>>89047514
But anon, those faces do have details.
Prof. Haley has lines all around his eyes, and cheekbones.
Ace Morgan has lines on his jaw and cheek. While all the character are given a 'texture' due to the coloring method Ace's forehead seems to have a crease above his eyebrow.

June has a line that defines her cheek bones, but her face IS fairly lacking in detail in that shot. However the face does have nice proportions and nothing screams uncanny valley about it.

Red has a unique expression on his face with his eyebrows like that, and his chin has 'character'.

Rocky has cheekbones, a strong jaw, and eyebrows.

Most importantly, each character is unique. They don't all have the same smiles, the same eyes, the same expressions, or the same lips.

In >>89038563
the faces are all smooth. They seem to have almost no texture. Medusa looks like her face was stretched and then had her eyes and mouth pasted onto them. They all have almost the same exact smile and its weird. Its like they took the same smile and just distorted it and twisted it a bit to fit each face. I think it might also be an issue with the coloring because the light and color is too smooth and uniform and hides details while the other work's coloring method actually adds detail to the skin.
>>
>>89041476
Cammi?
>>
>>89047716
C A M M I
A
M
M
I
>>
>>89047014
Yondu appeared already and he was forgotten, most of the Black Vortex shit got thrown into the trash, whatever happened in the Drax, Groot, and Rocket solos was ignored by the main titles.

Zdarsky can do whatever he wants in his Star-Lord comic but if Duggan doesn't care he won't acknowledge it, hell he doesn't acknowledge Deadpool/Spider-Man since his Deadpool still dislikes Spider-Man.

Plus Lemires' Thanos and Perlman's Gamora cannot decide on Nebula's origin.

Again "current canon"?
>>
>>89047226
True as long as they don't do the thieve stuff I'm good since none of them were like that.

I don't recall if Quill was a prisoner since his only sin was letting the Phalanx in but I think he was just there picking people for a suicide mission.

But yeah I'm OK with dubious morals and outlaws as long as they're Guarding the Galaxy also thanks and doing it to keep the Galaxy safe.
>>
>>89047716
>>89047736
I would be happy if it was her.
>>
>>89045717

He's Cajun you fucking mongrel.
>>
>>89037932
We are never getting 00s Peter back, are we?
At least the old helmet, cmon.
>>
>>89047514

You are a faggot of the highest order.
>>
>>89047700
>I think it might also be an issue with the coloring because the light and color is too smooth and uniform and hides details while the other work's coloring method actually adds detail to the skin.

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!
>>
>>89038451
Fantastic Four - Grounded!
Thread posts: 284
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.